Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, that would be amazing

Exactly that, of only they both held their hands up and apologised and pampers for that matter.

I was wondering if she was filming for I'm a celeb, although I thought that started in December, so maybe another show?
Why would she be filming for I’m a celeb? Genuinely asking by the way as I’m not sure if I’ve missed something

Why would she be filming for I’m a celeb? Genuinely asking by the way as I’m not sure if I’ve missed something
She's already been on it once, I don't think they'd have the same person back again tbh

Reactions: 1
She's already been on it once, I don't think they'd have the same person back again tbh
Also she wouldn’t be able to leave pickle rex and norm for that long!! Katie price went back twice but that never worked really they wouldn’t do it again

Reactions: 3
Her phone was playing up a few weeks ago so why didn’t she take it in for repair then 🤔

Reactions: 5
No idea. I don't really watch it, the odd series, so I didn't know she'd been in it. I thought she could be going back in, like Katie Price did. I just thought it was a coincidence that a lot of the "celebs" turned up for it this week

she's phoneless? good

let me just get into my bath full of pointless tit, then put on yesterday's clothes, sit in a broken pumpkin, and play my imaginary violin for her while screaming 'YOU'VE GOT THIS!'

with any luck, she's probably aimlessly wondering around a pumpkin patch mumbling under her breath about crafts and bath petals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched shaun of the dead yesterday and the mum calls shaun 'pickle' , so that's all I can think of now 😂. Must have been where she stole that from as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny that her phone repair has coincided with her sister taking her kids away for the youngests birthday.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't follow Hinch, have an occasional nosey and she really annoyed me with the papers ad (I'm still annoyed with it). I've just had a nosey and she's really not as annoying as Stacey, which surprised me.

Funny that her phone repair has coincided with her sister taking her kids away for the youngests birthday.
I'll be really annoyed if she has gone away with them, or they happen to bump into each other. I don't wish covid on her or her family, but it makes me really angry that she flounts the rules and just gets away with it, especially as my mum who hasn't been out since March has caught it from the GP surgery.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I reckon she is definitely away with family outside of her household .The phone repair is a load of shite

Reactions: 11
When us peasant troll folk break our phones we usually have a spare phone we can lash a SIM card in. Excuse my French but is she duck just staying off the gram for a phone repair

Ps, I love you all to the moon to the back. If you're gonna be anything, don't be an hole. I'm gonna have a phone in the drawer night away from Tattle but I'm gonna miss yous sooooo much ❤🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope she uses this time off her phone to have a bloody shower. !! I just can’t even ... well don’t then ... no words ...

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Fejka Stace, breaking covid rules, loves everyone to the moon but treats them like gullible fools 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her spelling and grammar is actually very good. The spelling and grammar she uses for the gram is atrocious, because *rElAtEaBle* am I right ?
I have just seen an influencer tip about purposely making spelling mistakes on stories so people message you to boost engagement and is to do with the insta algorithm. Everything they do has an agenda!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Joes just shared her on his stories catching flies as people were asking about her. Get a life!!

Also since we can't talk about stace did any one see the questionable slop Joe was making? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.