Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘You’re not what the voices in your head say you are...’

So I’m not a total badass mum smashing through life....tit! 😂🙈😂
I’m sorry Stacey but you’re wrong AGAIN
Iam what the voices in my head are saying to me
I have been so depressed the past week I have let tit hit the fan
I have been a terrible mother the past few days and I have been awfull and said some hurtful things to my husband
My best friend has lost her father in law and I had to cancel plans yesterday because my depression and anxiety hit an all time low
You know the anxiety that you come on social media and giggle about
No Stacey the real anxiety and mental health that’s locked me away the past week with the ‘voices in my head’
My house is unrecognisable at the minute to the immaculate pristine house that everyone knows and loves
I have let it all slip
My daughter has been sent to her dads for the week when I wanted to do fun stuff for Halloween with her
But you carry on making tit out of tit acting like you have your tit together despite being so anxiety ridden when I’m living through the real consequences of mental health and believe me I’m not laughing or giggling
I’m crying and dying inside
So yes Iam a tit friend at the moment
Iam a tit mother and wife at the moment like the voices in my head are telling me

But...
I can put my hands up to this and say it
Some of you may read this and think yes you do need to get help and sort it out
And you know what I do!!!
I can understand and accept that I actually need help and I will get better and will get back to the good mum and wife I was

So duck you you utter vile patronising human being

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She's done a fab advert for her sister's business there - she's managed to show that her sisters labels are completely pointless and not worth bothering with as she doesn't even put the correct stuff in :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well spotted lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been a terrible mother the past few days and I have been awfull and said some hurtful things to my husband
My best friend has lost her father in law and I had to cancel plans yesterday because my depression and anxiety hit an all time low
No Stacey the real anxiety and mental health that’s locked me away the past week with the ‘voices in my head’
My house is unrecognisable at the minute to the immaculate pristine house that everyone knows and loves
I have let it all slip
My daughter has been sent to her dads for the week when I wanted to do fun stuff for Halloween with her
But you carry on making tit out of tit acting like you have your tit together despite being so anxiety ridden when I’m living through the real consequences of mental health and believe me I’m not laughing or giggling
Iam a tit mother and wife at the moment like the voices in my head are telling me

But...
I can understand and accept that I actually need help and I will get better and will get back to the good mum and wife I was

Sending a bucket load of virtual hugs your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have let it all slip

But...

I'm sorry you're having a rubbish time. It will pass, and you'll be back to the badass you normally are before long. Sending healing and hugs to you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we please stop the bus for a second here !

I am on this site like the biggest majority of us tattle trolls to have debates ! no declaration of ads etc but to judge a person parenting and say the words “yea your a tit parent for dirty fingernails “

let’s take a step back and look back and go back to our grandparents days ! A dirty child is a happy child ! It’s hardly neglect some dirt in your fingers is it ? Maybe some kids don’t like a nail brush? I sure as hell don’t check every nook of my finger nails and toe nails before I take myself to bed and haven’t with my 3 children.
This is 2020 love. This woman posts every waking second of that boys life on Instagram. A regularly filthy child is a neglected child. A warm bath would have cleaned those dirty nails or she could have let him wash up his own plastic plates and that would have done the job too. Rex is filthy on the daily. Wakes up in filthy clothes and goes to bed laying on cold tiles, still in the same dirty clothing. Stacey is lazy and neglectful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have let it all slip

But...

Wow, massive cyber hugs coming your way love 💞

• Heart
Feel like messaging her this morning telling her to shut up with her stupid "you are enough" messages. She talks some sh*t

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she actually makes the bed again after pulling it all off doing things hat stupid bleeping hand juts for th gram? Or does it get left the way it is if she's not going to post it again? (I really really HATE the claw hand she makes doing those montages, more than I should 😂)
The words she uses and the things she does is the sort of things that would have been posted about 12 years ago by a 13/14 year old if they had access to instagram and social media the way they do now. Like just stalking the roses, when people used to put their entire to do list for the day in the msn bio... Up ✔. Shower ✔. Get ready ✔. Breakfast ✔. Lift to town. Meet Stacey... Etc. Except she does duck all that's even as exciting as that 😂

Her dad was there and the place conveniently posted online during their stay that they were looking for a photographer to work with 🤔. The other day I stumbled across the arse licking section of twitter were people were praising Stacey for being so genuine and helping a business by going to wales and posting an honest review and now they are fully booked for months.
There’s always something isn’t there. Good that a business has been helped but everything with these ‘influencers’ is always so contrived and somewhat shady.

Reactions: 2
Well that goodbye post wasn't filmed today, she's still got the clear nails on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused as to why she’s brushing her teeth but there’s no toothpaste? It looks like she’s just brushing with water? 👀

Reactions: 11
Well that goodbye post wasn't filmed today, she's still got the clear nails on 🙄
Sorry to stick up for her but I've watched it a few times and they are the new nails. Only 2nd and 5th finger are dark, others are white.

I have let it all slip

But...

The biggest hugs my lovely. Be kind to yourself xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.