Stacey Solomon #13 Sends her sheep to troll a designer, #bekind, do you need a reminder?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero capability to be alone with her children. It is really very strange.

Just her and Rex this evening but she's ignored him and made some tit out of a skeleton and now she is using a santa filter on her and Rex; which is fine but it's not content. It's stuff you send your mum.
I think most of the stuff these influencers post, big and small is things you'd send your family and even they can only suffer so much of it 😂

Reactions: 2
Ahhh nice smoothie she’s made tonight , I wonder if this one will be left out for tomorrow’s breakfast too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Stacey on a sugar high and losing the plot as usual when Joe is missing.

Reactions: 6
She seems to be breathing well tonight her alleged anxiety is selective and using it to mask the shitstorm her and her covidiot mate created.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely think she’s lost the plot. What is wrong with her? It’s not normal behaviour

Reactions: 9
She needs friends. Real friends.

She's currently sitting on the floor in her hallway talking to a plastic skeleton.
It's just for content, she probably thought it would be an hilarious thing to do. I might just be being harsh, but everything she chooses to show on Instagram is for engagement.

Reactions: 12
She is just a show off like a 5 yr old when someone comes round to the house & they decide to be little shits prancing around & singing, don’t think she has every grown out of it by the looks of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
dave the skeleton could probably do a better job keeping an eye on rex than she does :unsure:

another masterful craft stolen by stinky solomon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sheer amount of comments on that pampers post is, in the words of soapy, giving me life! Proper being called out 😂

No wonder the dirty witch can’t “breath”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is actually erratic and her eyelashes put me on edge

why does she keep saying IT GIVES ME LIFE

have a good evening guys, don’t forget to keep breathing and I love you to the moon and back

• Haha
Why does the Oreo shake look like something ant and Dec would serve up on I’m a celeb - like crushed cockroaches

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m confused at why she has had anxiety all day?! She’s seemed to have a stress free day as her boys have been at her dads and she’s only had to have Rex. I think not really been in the pictures today?!
what is she so worried about that’s she’s been having anxiety attacks for? Can she afford to feed her children? Does she not have a stable job!? Where her company are taking on the new government scheme and may not have a job at the end of it!? Get a grip Stacey you are not relatable to anyone you wouldn’t even know what to do if you had a real anxiety attack!

Reactions: 14
I’m confused at why she has had anxiety all day?! She’s seemed to have a stress free day as her boys have been at her dads and she’s only had to have Rex. I think not really been in the pictures today?!
what is she so worried about that’s she’s been having anxiety attacks for? Can she afford to feed her children? Does she not have a stable job!? Where her company are taking on the new government scheme and may not have a job at the end of it!? Get a grip Stacey you are not relatable to anyone you wouldn’t even know what to do if you had a real anxiety attack!
Who knows why she has anixety all day ( or if she does) but I have horrendous anxiety often and usually for no reason . Like you just wake up and its anxious city like a struggle most of the time to calm your heart or breathing down even tho nothing has happened or is happening you just feel like it is or has .

Child care , money , employment . You could be Queen of Sheba and still have anxiety . Or at least that has been my experience and what Dr Phil preaches daily at 1 pm .

That being said I think its a bit creepy and very childishly odd that she is sharing that she is curled up with a stuffed animal and blanket because the day was too much. I mean if thats what you have to do fine but Im not sure I would be telling people.

Reactions: 17
3379416E-969A-40E1-AEDC-6F76C462366F.png

I hope this photo posts but I’ve just seen this monstrosity on Twitter! Wonder if it will give stinky life 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.