Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Re the new dog and as a rescue Mum/involved in a well known rescue myself, I am delighted to see her rescuing. Yes, she may not be with the dog 24/7 but the dogs are always well looked after. Irish rescues are bursting at the seams at the moment, unable to take dogs from the pounds who have (I can guarantee you) an even worse fate (euthanasia). Our rescue has stopped taking dogs in need (even when we know of in need cases) as there is no space (temporary kennels have been built and capacity exceeded) - dogs are being left in bad situations until space is available. Sosueme, although I’m not her biggest fan, will provide a safe home for that dog (probably with help but the dog won’t care as long as they’re safe), clear a space for a desperate pound dog to go to a rescue, is helping to raise awareness about rescuing and gave a generous donation to a struggling rescue. If we always looked for a 100% perfect home, few dogs would be adopted (my own included through my travelling but has the life of a princess). Let’s have some common sense and perspective in this; in a country where animal welfare has been neglected for so long. That partially blind, gorgeous puppy has a lovely home tonight❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

CorkCailin

Ah lads, I put on the late late on the RTÉ player to get a look at Sue, my husband looked up at the TV and asked if that was Linda Martin 😂 I nearly knocked over my glass of wine laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 33

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Ah here I think people are going a bit mad on this. It’s clear as day Sue and Dylan are dog lovers. She adopted a one eyed dog, she’s not worried about insta perfect dog pics. The dogs are well cared for while she is out of the country. She’s relocating after Christmas I highly doubt she is leaving the dogs here. There’s people who go to work and leave there dogs home alone all day, she has someone caring for the dogs 24/7. I say this all as a dog lover myself who’s 12 year old dog died last year and I’ll never get over the heart break, I can’t even bare to get another dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

overgrammers

VIP Member
She has that generic kardashian head, and why is she dressed like your man from saw? Did she arrive on a tricycle?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

User141

Chatty Member
Hes in panic mode now he knows if Sues head is turned hes out on his arse back to the Chinese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She hasn’t a clue about fashion or style. She is loaded but never wears anything that would make you look twice except for thinking she looks ridiculous in head to toe sequins
Everything she wears looks cheap. I honestly wouldn't let her dress my salad.
Hasn't an ounce of style to her name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I have plenty of bad stuffto say about sue but the adopting a dog and giving her a better life and donating 10k is a good kind thing ….. I had a dog and I travelled loads for work in my 20s and left her with my parents . Let’s get some perspective once the dogs are cared for and usually carla or a family member stays then really who cares if she’s back and forth … a dog is not a baby and will have the other dogs for company 😬🤣 I think people go a bit far with the dog scenario 😪😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
At this point I’m thinking Suzanne has invested heavily in Meaghers pharmacy & is a silent partner. No other explanation for the hard sell every morning 🤷‍♀️
Her SoSue ‘prodocts’ don’t get pushed as hard!

Reactions: 28

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

SoSueMe #15

No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Fitzytour

I’ve emailed the shelter I’m actually disgusted and I’ve never contacted anyone before but this has rot me
Why? I don't get the issue. Her dogs seem very well looked after. She's donated a very generous amount of money to the shelter and that dog will have a very comfortable life regardless of who is looking after it.

Just accept she has done a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She looks emaciated! God it must be fairly crap having to put yourself through all that just so your hubby can sit at home or go to the gym. I definitely don’t like Sue and she is a total chav but she does seem to have a shit personal life

• Angry
is that Carla with sue? omg this girl is a complete loser, the couple she lives and works for... she went on holiday with them.AGAIN. not even a gang of them.. the 3 of them. how is she not mortified? where do you live Carla? with my sister and her husband . oh who do you work for? my sister. who were you on holiday with? my sister and her husband. weird. very fucking weird.

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
So if you upload a screenshot of your vote to her sosueme cosmetics page you are entered into a draw? That’s hardly fair it’s like buying votes!

• Wow