SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for derayling here but does anyone else wonder why Rory aka Panti cant just go on the show as himself. He could still have the male dancer partner. His he not contradicting himself by dressing as a woman. He actually seems lovely and it would be a goid chance for people to see the real him. He actually looked uncomfortable and awkward on that chair tonite. I just dont kniw will people take him seriously when he is in drag.

Thank me later tattlers

Nodding like seals. Obvs told what to do by so poo
Katie needs to take a scissors to that hair big time.

Reactions: 4
At the risk of sounding like my mam here....
I don't know why she bothers getting someone to do her make up when she does it far nicer herself 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Sorry for derayling here but does anyone else wonder why Rory aka Panti cant just go on the show as himself. He could still have the male dancer partner. His he not contradicting himself by dressing as a woman. He actually seems lovely and it would be a goid chance for people to see the real him. He actually looked uncomfortable and awkward on that chair tonite. I just dont kniw will people take him seriously when he is in drag.
Courtney Act and Shangela both did DWTS as their drag personas and both made it pretty much the whole way through. Shangela 4th, Courtney came 2nd. They were both serious contenders not joke acts.

Reactions: 12
At the risk of sounding like my mam here....
I don't know why she bothers getting someone to do her make up when she does it far nicer herself 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
is that you sis? 😂 you’re dead on though she does her own make up gorgeous. That look is so heavy. Have to say I like the yellow outfit I think it’s quite striking. Carla looks so much older than she is with all the work and makeup like she’s still in her 20s but looks early 40s!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is that you sis? 😂 you’re dead on though she does her own make up gorgeous. That look is so heavy. Have to say I like the yellow outfit I think it’s quite striking. Carla looks so much older than she is with all the work and makeup like she’s still in her 20s but looks early 40s!
Oh wow 😮 I didn’t realise that Carla was that young

Reactions: 3
They all look awful. sues face can barely move with all the makeup on, can't speak properly because of the big teeth. the da could have put a decent shirt on, Katie.. her stories in her car at the car wash.. why does she film at an angle that I can see right up her nostrils. same as the mother. not a good look.

Reactions: 8
Katie’s face looked very different last night compared to watching it on her stories. Much more rounder and moon shaped! And she’s only early 20’s… I’m shocked at how much work the younger generation are getting done to their faces. Their ruining their natural beauty

Reactions: 8
was there any sign of Mr Supportive, Dylan? Is it just me but he seems like a very selfish person. As much as I get a rash from Chavvy Sue she really does seem to be the one doing all the chasing in that relationship

Reactions: 17
Katie’s face looked very different last night compared to watching it on her stories. Much more rounder and moon shaped! And she’s only early 20’s… I’m shocked at how much work the younger generation are getting done to their faces. Their ruining their natural beauty
I thought the very same about Katie, I think she's a very ordinary looking girl, you wouldn't look twice at her, she seems to think she's a stunner, in her own stories her face looks more defined and all her features look bigger... lips, eyebrows etc but on the late late she looked completely different. even her hair wasn't as "fresh blonde" as she insisted in her stories.

Reactions: 10
Guys- hold the freaking phone - I am forever going on about her black YSL Opyums - especially about how she wore them for all seasons of the Shite Counsellors- ur loaded buy new shoes Suzy 🤣 Anyways long story short she did - now she bought gold heeled Opyums but still - you go girl about time you bought a new pair of heels 🤣

As for the rest of that ensemble - this witch is about as classy and sophisticated as piss in a warm glass 😁 Happy Saturday 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2 words..

Big bird
I thought the same 🤣
Curly Sue too and far too much makeup.
Did she not wear her shoes from Mantal or whatever its called??
I thought she was very wooden being interviewed. Katie and Carla looked different because there were no filters on 🤣 the TV doesn't lie.
I love Panti. I really hope she does well.

Reactions: 15
I thought the very same about Katie, I think she's a very ordinary looking girl, you wouldn't look twice at her, she seems to think she's a stunner, in her own stories her face looks more defined and all her features look bigger... lips, eyebrows etc but on the late late she looked completely different. even her hair wasn't as "fresh blonde" as she insisted in her stories.
All filtered I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.