SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't he a film student or an apprentice or something? When she was filming Shite Counsellors she showed and tagged him a good bit ?

Reactions: 1
Dylan hasn’t posted anything on instagram in ages and then today, multiple posts! The last post he’s in bed catching Sue’s hand. Only showing affection now when another man has her attention( her dance partner). Talk about jealous !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hes in panic mode now he knows if Sues head is turned hes out on his arse back to the Chinese 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:

Boozy waltzing her way to new love. Dylz googling bikes for going back to delivery runs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope he does leave her that relationship is the biggest farce since Trishas Transformation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It kinda seemed to me that The Ma and Dylan were throwing digs at each other but I could be miles off

Reactions: 3
Took photos of women in Dubai in traditional dress, making horrible comments about them, and posted it on her eternal style blog. It was swiftly removed back in the call out page era.

• Wow
  • Haha
This post, 'so happy to know we'll have you guys behind us, the support never goes unnoticed' is she for real 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The amount of begging for support she's doing, she's clearly not going to win on talent!

Screenshot_20230106_111435_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once she gets booted off for having no rhythm she will be back rolling her eyes when she has to chat. She has no interest in her followers.

Nope and I don’t think her followers have much interest in her either or she wouldn’t have to step down from her own brand

Reactions: 8
What type of shade was being thrown?
She’s been off social for a while and comes back on saying “happy new year be kind” blah blah and he never posts really on Instagram, other than the regular Eden One check in, and he’s been posting up a few quotes saying along the lines of “remove negative people and positivity appears” and quotes about how it “matters what people you hang around with” etc.. I dunno maybe it’s all weird timing, and I’m probably reading too much into it but just struck me as being a bit odd the timing of both their posts…

Reactions: 5
She’s been off social for a while and comes back on saying “happy new year be kind” blah blah and he never posts really on Instagram, other than the regular Eden One check in, and he’s been posting up a few quotes saying along the lines of “remove negative people and positivity appears” and quotes about how it “matters what people you hang around with” etc.. I dunno maybe it’s all weird timing, and I’m probably reading too much into it but just struck me as being a bit odd the timing of both their posts…
Agree and like he is only ever in the company of the Tacksons, no sign of a friend outside if that circle

Reactions: 3
Mammy hasn't shared a single dwts post has she? It'll be interesting to see if she is in the audience

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.