Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moo.89

I may have to leave this thread because she may have won me over, 10K to an animal charity, yes she has it, but doesn’t have to donate it, rescuing a lovely doggo who needed some love & cuddles which she will get, by whom ever, and now 3 more dogs from that shelter have new homes. 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

SoSueMe #15

Dancing and no sign of her kin, poor Dyl is kilt trying not to get binned

• Haha

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Sue could defo do sooooo much better than dildo. He totally gives me the ick. Cheek of him jumping on the social media bandwagon now. What a fraud. I would love to see sue meet someone new and ambitious. They have no kids so wouldn’t be a messy divorce. Dildo is such a wet wipe - has a great life doesn’t work yet always get the “poor me sulky vibe” off him 🤮 big depressed head on him on holidays 24/7 driving a Lamborghini and living off his wife. He’s prob the worst of the handbag husbands as they others at least do some childcare. Also remember back when he used to attend all events with her- I used to think that was sweet and they were so close. Then he got bold and realised he could just do nothing and still get to use the credit card. Can’t even call him a trophy husband he’s minger and a ringer for Chris maloney 😳😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Did she ever post that family so much telling them she loved them before they had a tragedy? There’s something so false about someone who has to post how much they love someone over and over again

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
She could have bought a dog, fair play for adopting and donating.
Who minds her dogs when she is away ? Think if someone is there, as opposed to a lot of time in kennels, no issues with it.

Reactions: 23

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I hope he does leave her that relationship is the biggest farce since Trishas Transformation 🤣

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
To be honest, I am not a fan of Sue at all but she definitely can do better than Dylan and deserves better. He seems to have the bare minimum into their relationship the past few years and would still be doing Chinese deliveries if it was for Sue. Nothing wrong with doing deliveries but he has done nothing since getting with Sue. (Can’t believe I’m actually defending her 😆)

Her ‘friend’ Jeff Thompson is a creep- cheated on his wife with some 22year old working in BTs years ago- had the wife and young one pregnant at same time! Wife threw him out so he’s shacked up with the other one & child! Thinks he’s a celeb himself- dresses child like he’s Prince George- even named him George!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Sue is very good to her family which I like, she does not look 10 years older than Carla! Carla means well, but she is very full on, I was glad when she went searching for a drink and left Sue to answer questions.
She also left in socks and sliders and those tiny pj's to roam the streets looking to buy a box of smokes. In normal circumstances sue would be just as drunk and as annoying as her but with this dwts she has to keep her act clean.. not getting lit on social media as per usual. they are a pair of melts. and who are these sad sad people sending in questions saying Carla is gas is she coming back to Instagram. Get a life or a friend even if Carla on Instagram is your source of happiness or whatever to the point you are asking her to come back.

I see Sue has deleted all the stories from last night. now all that's there is the first story of them arriving and entering the lobby of the conrad and 1 story in the bedroom. That's what sickens me about these 2. thinking they are the business when the are full of juice, Carla ordering white Russians up to the bedroom with sues card. talking absolute horse shit, asking for people to send in questions, going live, tumbling around and doing the splits in tiny shorts in the hotel and the next day deletes it all. if it's all truth, sincere and well meaning why delete it? they are really pathetic and a pair of lushes

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Madscone

VIP Member
Re the new dog and as a rescue Mum/involved in a well known rescue myself, I am delighted to see her rescuing. Yes, she may not be with the dog 24/7 but the dogs are always well looked after. Irish rescues are bursting at the seams at the moment, unable to take dogs from the pounds who have (I can guarantee you) an even worse fate (euthanasia). Our rescue has stopped taking dogs in need (even when we know of in need cases) as there is no space (temporary kennels have been built and capacity exceeded) - dogs are being left in bad situations until space is available. Sosueme, although I’m not her biggest fan, will provide a safe home for that dog (probably with help but the dog won’t care as long as they’re safe), clear a space for a desperate pound dog to go to a rescue, is helping to raise awareness about rescuing and gave a generous donation to a struggling rescue. If we always looked for a 100% perfect home, few dogs would be adopted (my own included through my travelling but has the life of a princess). Let’s have some common sense and perspective in this; in a country where animal welfare has been neglected for so long. That partially blind, gorgeous puppy has a lovely home tonight❤.
Wicklow dog rescue has entered the chat...

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
Pmsl some mature woman wrote on Suzanne's post about performing tonight. "You will do great get out of your head sue" sure sue has no issues getting out of her head sue does that regularly 🤣

• Haha