SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she’s off her head

Strange life duck it if she’s money she’s obviously not happy but lol

Reactions: 4
Also Dildo is staying in Portugal for meetings 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Boozie we all know he lives there. Why live is your big gaff with your wife when you can live in a hotel room 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've said it before and I'll say it again....dildo is the spit of Christopher maloney off x factor
Screenshot_20221108-173255_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Between her personality and her lifestyle, everything is so clinical and contrived. She just throws money and everything and everyone. She must take no joy in life at all.

Reactions: 12
Don’t ban me, I actually feel sorry for her. Seems a very empty life, that she tries fill with bags and things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's what we say regularly here. In fairness, she has a close bond with her family and they seem to have fun together but otherwise her life seems empty and just full of materialistic stuff. Quite sad .

Reactions: 8
Its not sad - you can be rich and not be a bleep - Suzy Sneachta is a self involved, manipulative duck - who has made her money by lying and stealing left right and center - she can go duck herself in her big lonely house 😇 I have zero sympathy for these con artist fuckers 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t ban me, I actually feel sorry for her. Seems a very empty life, that she tries fill with bags and things.
I kinda agree with this. I have given out loads about her lol but her husband doesn’t seem to live with her, she had to make up an excuse of him having ‘meetings’ as to why she was going home alone.
Her family are living a lavish, entitled lifestyle because of her and I’m sure she foots the bill when out with them or friends.
She has to have a company come in to put up her tree and cook her Christmas dinner.
There is an emptiness there, money or not.

Reactions: 15
Poor oul.Dzyll looked very gaunt in those stories.
I wonder were Dr Doireann’s stories tonight a bit of shade at Sue, showing us shite called “de-bloat and de-stress” without even knowing what was in it.
Dr Doireann was basically saying she wouldn’t recommend multivitamins to people because they don’t need half of what is in them and most of what people do need, the doses in multivitamins are inadequate.

Reactions: 10
Feel sorry for her. Super success and all the trappings but not happy.
Needs to find a man thats crazy for her and will give her babies to fill her mansion.

Reactions: 5
That was the saddest little Christmas tree and looked like something you’d see in a shop with all the fake presents underneath. No personality or warmth just a commercial looking tree up in time to snap some Black Friday stories in front of

She’s home and tree up 🙄
It's so sad really . The best part of putting up the tree is actually putting it up yourself with your family. That excitement, playing some music and dancing around and putting it up together. It just takes all the fun out of it getting it done by someone else. Instead she went to Portugal and went to the gym and that's about it. Couldn't Dylan have not come home and helped her. He is a sorry excuse for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.