SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media people don’t seem to well on it though so they? Glenda Gilson and Holly Carpenter were knocked out early weren’t they? She could be gone next week?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God I cringe for her, "thanks for all your support it's really appreciative"... also the word technicalities was a hard reach for her 🙄.
So, anyone remember a few weeks back sue posted a story one Saturday morning of her dancing like a plonker and Carla whaling laughing at her, she said something like this is how we spend our Saturday mornings written across the video. I said on here that's complete bullshit that's just this morning, I said sue is drunk and the end credits of a film were rolling on the TV. was definitely Friday night and not Saturday morning. Well she shows that very video today saying Carla recorded this one night. She's so thick and such a waffler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God I cringe for her, "thanks for all your support it's really appreciative"... also the word technicalities was a hard reach for her 🙄.
So, anyone remember a few weeks back sue posted a story one Saturday morning of her dancing like a plonker and Carla whaling laughing at her, she said something like this is how we spend our Saturday mornings written across the video. I said on here that's complete bullshit that's just this morning, I said sue is drunk and the end credits of a film were rolling on the TV. was definitely Friday night and not Saturday morning. Well she shows that very video today saying Carla recorded this one night. She's so thick and such a waffler
As my mother says “liars will always get found out”….unless they have a good memory, which Sue apparently doesn’t 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Makeup made her look so old, like Janice Dickenson from Americas Next Top Models double

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She did not do much dancing was was more like bend here stick my leg out she has a nice pair of legs on her to be fair

Reactions: 2
So she went to the fancy restaurant in her workout gear? What was the point in packing a bag other than to show it was a LV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only jump in & out of this thread, she really bothers me with her smug fakeness.
So has it ever been said (I have asked a few times so might have missed a possible reply) if Dylan has family that has shown support to Suzanne, or even gone to dinner at her mansion, or is it always her oddly close family.
Is Dylan only qualified as a delivery guy (no hate but why would he want the new interest in his social media again, like who would hire him for any other reason than hosting a Nicolas Cage Stan club party 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does Suzanne ever mention her in-laws??? I have read b4 they are private but still, even drop a mention if they're going for dinner on occasion with them? I'd LOVE to hear about his family & their opinions on the Tacksons 🤣
*BTW: I'm in a close family, but the Jacksons make me very uncomfortable with how they interact, although when did this distance happen?*
The story she had of her kissing her Dad in last while, was that her showing support to him and dissing the Ma?
U think SoSmokey got SoHorny and had a fling? 🤭🤔
Does Kaysheeee show support to the Ma or get more insta support from her Ma than Sue does lately? Plz feel free to entertain my night on shift with some theories 🤔💭

So she went to the fancy restaurant in her workout gear? What was the point in packing a bag other than to show it was a LV
I thought the same. All the designer gear in the walk-in closet and thats what she goes out in for a nice meal with her hubby??? Its like when they all went for Afternoon Tea in the Gresham wearing leggings and runners.

Reactions: 3
Ah I don't know maybe I'm going soft in my old age but fair fucks to her for going on DWTS, like dancing clearly isn't her strong point and it takes some balls to go on that show week after week.
I wouldn't fo it for all the tea in China. She is wealthy and has a cushy lifestyle and didn't need to sign up for it!!

Reactions: 14
I only jump in & out of this thread, she really bothers me with her smug fakeness.
So has it ever been said (I have asked a few times so might have missed a possible reply) if Dylan has family that has shown support to Suzanne, or even gone to dinner at her mansion, or is it always her oddly close family.
Is Dylan only qualified as a delivery guy (no hate but why would he want the new interest in his social media again, like who would hire him for any other reason than hosting a Nicolas Cage Stan club party 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does Suzanne ever mention her in-laws??? I have read b4 they are private but still, even drop a mention if they're going for dinner on occasion with them? I'd LOVE to hear about his family & their opinions on the Tacksons 🤣
*BTW: I'm in a close family, but the Jacksons make me very uncomfortable with how they interact, although when did this distance happen?*
The story she had of her kissing her Dad in last while, was that her showing support to him and dissing the Ma?
U think SoSmokey got SoHorny and had a fling? 🤭🤔
Does Kaysheeee show support to the Ma or get more insta support from her Ma than Sue does lately? Plz feel free to entertain my night on shift with some theories 🤔💭
Have always said he’s the head of Nicholas Cage!! 🤣
Yep, wondered that lately, like not a dickie about his family, never around for Christmas, on their holidays, nothing. Has he siblings?

So, anyone remember a few weeks back sue posted a story one Saturday morning of her dancing like a plonker and Carla whaling laughing at her, she said something like this is how we spend our Saturday mornings
I think she was taking the piss out of the Lindsay Lohan dance 🙈😅 It was actually funny 🤣

I don't buy her products because they're not good (various white label,you can tell) but you have to admire her.

DWTS is not easy when you think about it (ye wouldn't do it 😉)

There is nothing admirable or desirable about sue. She’s a narcissist, her family use her, her husband uses her. She seems very insecure and lonely. She hasn’t got a great reputation, she seems very unfulfilled and has even ruined her natural good looks. No personality, nor face of her own brand anymore, no real marriage, nothing only her fondness for snow.

I think she does want to get tv work. She’s more or less left her company, she thinks she’s tit-hot on the shite counsellors, DWTS is a good way to up her profile, and the rumour that she went for the presenting job on DWTS.
Maybe she wants Nuala Carey’s job callin the lotto numbers.

Reactions: 12
I think she does want to get tv work. She’s more or less left her company, she thinks she’s tit-hot on the shite counsellors, DWTS is a good way to up her profile, and the rumour that she went for the presenting job on DWTS.
Maybe she wants Nuala Carey’s job callin the lotto numbers.
It’s not a rumour she asked her agent to get her a screen test after Nicky Byrne stepped down but they’d already cast Doireann so they asked would she compete

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

SoSueMe #15

Dancing and no sign of her kin, poor Dyl is kilt trying not to get binned

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh thanks Sue for turning the part of the scarf that says Christian Dior to the camera…cos God forbid we all might think it’s from Penneys 🙄

Reactions: 17
She is wealthy and has a cushy lifestyle and didn't need to sign up for it!!
She kinda did need to sign up for it. She's left the cosmetics business behind. Not sure if her tan is still popular anymore. She needs to keep her profile raised somehow as a "celebrity". If she's trying to get into presenting, this may help her get that foot further in the door at RTÉ.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

SoSueMe #15

No style or grace, couldn't dance to a ballad, I wouldn't let her dress me salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.