SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was there any sign of Mr Supportive, Dylan? Is it just me but he seems like a very selfish person. As much as I get a rash from Chavvy Sue she really does seem to be the one doing all the chasing in that relationship
I saw him in Dublin airport in October and he really didn’t look well, I was shocked when I realised it was him- very skinny and drawn in the face. I’d say he’s keeping himself out of the limelight due to this

I thought Sue looked dreadful last night,she made that d&g suit look pure tack. It’s a shame as she could have looked way nicer.

Reactions: 14
Katie’s face looked very different last night compared to watching it on her stories. Much more rounder and moon shaped! And she’s only early 20’s… I’m shocked at how much work the younger generation are getting done to their faces. Their ruining their natural beauty
New to Suzanne, as in knew who she was but don’t watch her etc but is there a massive age gap between her & her sister? What age is Suzanne? 37-38 ish? & the sister is early 20’s?

Reactions: 1
Less is defo more sometimes and she was way too over the top with the hair makeup clothing last night if she pairs back alittle she'd be stunning

Reactions: 4
She looked like she was trying to hide two black eyes. She had more makeup on than panti.
Love panti.

The reel she has up of last nights appearance😳. a few seconds in where she's getting her makeup done and throws her head back laughing as someone is heaping on the black eyeshadow, she looks so rough, it's her teeth, you can see all the black fillings in the back of her mouth underneath the bleached Delph.. she looks like kerry katona for a second... anyone else see the resemblance? she had way too much slap on last night she looked in her 50s

New to Suzanne, as in knew who she was but don’t watch her etc but is there a massive age gap between her & her sister? What age is Suzanne? 37-38 ish? & the sister is early 20’s?
Think suzanne is around 38 carla 29 and katie 23?

Reactions: 2
Stop, I can’t believe there is 10 years between Sue and Carla, I thought Carla was more like 33/34! There was a so Sue pop up in Liffey valley a few years ago and Carla was there one day when I passing by (never saw a customer at the place), I was surprised at how hard looking she was, I don’t think any part of her face could move. I thought she looked well in her 30s that time, the Botox must be very ageing when you get it too young

Reactions: 7
Ah lads, I put on the late late on the RTÉ player to get a look at Sue, my husband looked up at the TV and asked if that was Linda Martin 😂 I nearly knocked over my glass of wine laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.