SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth look like one complete tooth of ya get me, like there are no visible gaps!!!
They are awful!!

Reactions: 5
She has that generic kardashian head, and why is she dressed like your man from saw? Did she arrive on a tricycle?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Weird she isn’t up at 6 taking her symprove
I think someone is taking her phone off her on nights out. Theres no more coming onto stories tit faced amd screeching or sitting in the gym at 2am looking at herself in all the mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird she isn’t up at 6 taking her symprove
Not a peep out of boozy Suzy today, I'd bet she's hanging, domino's in the bed. she can't be consistent with the health stuff because she goes on regular benders that just wipe her out or a day or 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
VERY different image on the Stellar insta page....she's catfishing us all 🤣
Jesus you can actually see how much pressure her face is under trying to move enough to smile 😳 she’d actually put me right off getting any work done

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.