SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was really clever, pick something high street, look well in it and af the sh1te out of it

Reactions: 7
This head has more personalities than Brendan Grace on stage 🙄 duck sake Irene Cara rolling in her grave, one dance class amd the gobshite is wearing a tutu - Jesus Wept 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously doing a dance that involves swishing a skirt yesterday she was using a scarf, pasodoble maybe!

Reactions: 1
This head has more personalities than Brendan Grace on stage 🙄 duck sake Irene Cara rolling in her grave, one dance class amd the gobshite is wearing a tutu - Jesus Wept 🙄
One dance class and the amount of bleeping moaning out of her already 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I dont know why she bothers to come onto stories when she can't string a sentence together, unless it's to moan. It's all ehm...... ehm...... ehm........

Reactions: 9
Yessssss I agree why on earth does she come on just to drink symprove and ehhhmmm not know what she wants to say ehhhhhmmmm.

can’t see her in a tutu does someone have a pic? I did see her in a little practise skirt but she will need to wear that if her costume resembles it.

I do be thinking fair play to her for putting herself out there but my god she’s gonna be absolutely awful like she is in no way graceful, rhythmic, coordinated 😭

Reactions: 8
I’m sick tit of her symprove morning chats.
There is a definitely an angle to them. No way is Sue coming on for the good of her health to chat to her phone. Before she would be nearly snapping at having to do an ad. I’d say we will get a launch or new business venture soon with something relating to health and vitamins

• Heart
If she’s not promoting Symprove, she’s definitely trying to promote herself ahead of DWTS, she’s getting a head start on warming up her followers for votes! 😂

Reactions: 9
It’s all contouring, knowing your angles and lighting according to Sue
Yes she knows how to contour in 3d so even from the side you've gone up 2 cup sizes despite losing weight
And the lips are just her glosses and lipsticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember her cringiest moment of all time , so cringy that she got it taken down off the internet😅
Her screaming like a banshee singing on Irelands got talent a good few years ago.
When I was having a shite day.I used to watch it on youtube and it would always make me laugh ... thanks Sue 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone remember her cringiest moment of all time , so cringy that she got it taken down off the internet😅
Her screaming like a banshee singing on Irelands got talent a good few years ago.
When I was having a shite day.I used to watch it on youtube and it would always make me laugh ... thanks Sue 🤭
Sorry what???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.