SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of her with the tin whistle 🫣 I’ve seen 10 year olds in school do the same looking for attention…oh hang on they are probably more mature than her. Is this woman really in her late 30s? And the hack of the outfit and she then giving out style advice to others what a laugh. Looks like a complete chav dripping in “labels” I have second hand embarrassment for her…cringe!

Reactions: 7
Laughable that she needs a stylist!!! 🥴
Hair is like out of Charlie’s Angels

Reactions: 2
A lot of blazers and shirts this season. I bet was she told to take it down a notch or two with the outfits. Especially as the show is supposed to be about the participants makeover not Suzie Boozies makeover.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t a clue about fashion or style. She is loaded but never wears anything that would make you look twice except for thinking she looks ridiculous in head to toe sequins

Reactions: 12
She hasn’t a clue about fashion or style. She is loaded but never wears anything that would make you look twice except for thinking she looks ridiculous in head to toe sequins
Everything she wears looks cheap. I honestly wouldn't let her dress my salad.
Hasn't an ounce of style to her name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have second hand embarrassment with these “vlogs” she has hired some poor chap to do of her “day on set” showcasing how much she is just like her bestie “mad bastard” “ terrie mcterrrvoy or whatever she calls herself

if anything all it is showing how much of a waste she is! The entire thing is about her! Hours in hair and make up then onto her stylists roomso she can be dressed - for her STYLE SHOW!!??? it’s laughable

The swinging coming down the stairs? Is she really like that or is it all for show? She hardly comes down every morning to dzylan swinging down her own stairs like this? We get it sue, your a langer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have second hand embarrassment with these “vlogs” she has hired some poor chap to do of her “day on set” showcasing how much she is just like her bestie “mad bastard” “ terrie mcterrrvoy or whatever she calls herself

if anything all it is showing how much of a waste she is! The entire thing is about her! Hours in hair and make up then onto her stylists roomso she can be dressed - for her STYLE SHOW!!??? it’s laughable

The swinging coming down the stairs? Is she really like that or is it all for show? She hardly comes down every morning to dzylan swinging down her own stairs like this? We get it sue, your a langer
That was soooooo cringe!!!! Why did she keep repeating 'come with me' ????

She tries way too hard to come across as 'great craic' on set. If you have to try this hard and keep telling everyone you're great craic, guess what, you're not great craic!

Reactions: 11

She’s a woman pushing 40 stuck in her twenties because she’s duck all going on in her life, with too much time and money on her hands. And surrounds herself with people she’s bank rolling to make them look like friends, like her hairdresser. Sad really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Giving out that her makeup is causing her eyes to swell. Not a great advertisement. Here’s an idea Sue. Consider that you ‘develop’ all these make up products, perhaps you could bring out a line for sensitive eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Giving out that her makeup is causing her eyes to swell. Not a great advertisement. Here’s an idea Sue. Consider that you ‘develop’ all these make up products, perhaps you could bring out a line for sensitive eyes
And in 3, 2, 1.... makeup for sensitive eyes incoming🤣. All the Huns get their business tips from here🤭

• Haha
Her ‘friend’ Jeff Thompson is a creep- cheated on his wife with some 22year old working in BTs years ago- had the wife and young one pregnant at same time! Wife threw him out so he’s shacked up with the other one & child! Thinks he’s a celeb himself- dresses child like he’s Prince George- even named him George!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Her ‘friend’ Jeff Thompson is a creep- cheated on his wife with some 22year old working in BTs years ago- had the wife and young one pregnant at same time! Wife threw him out so he’s shacked up with the other one & child! Thinks he’s a celeb himself- dresses child like he’s Prince George- even named him George!!!
I see the young lad has his own insta page "georgetheculturekid" managed by Mummy and Daddy.....enough said🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I always wondered about this creep. All over the irish hunzos insta pages 🤢

• Sick
He applied to be ‘verified’ on insta- wanted his blue tick 🙄 it doesn’t seem to have been approved 🤣
He must be nearly 60- hair died off his head! Thinks he’s besties with all the insta huns!

He applied to be ‘verified’ on insta- wanted his blue tick 🙄 it doesn’t seem to have been approved 🤣
He must be nearly 60- hair died off his head! Thinks he’s besties with all the insta huns!

Reactions: 7
Just had a quick look. The poor child. They're dressing him up like a show pony, probably hoping he'll be 'discovered' or something. So much for consent and privacy. Gives me the rage.
Anyway, not to derail. Back to Boozy Soozy 🤣

Reactions: 8

Jesus. Hack! I always see him in the comments of the insta huns and they play back to him because he works in BT I imagine!

My Saturday is ruined already…I have so many questions

does she lie there in bed and go Dylan pssssst wake up wake up!! Now, hold this phone (I’ve got it already set on video mode!) and she jumps out of the bed &starts swinging the arms around like I don’t know what.
Then uploads it?
Does she think she looks like good craic?? I don’t get it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.