SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a Sue defender but Carla or the sister always stay when she’s away so it’s still better than a shelter

Reactions: 11
She also has a live in house maid which she calls ‘family friend’. She was the lady that took one of the dogs over when Sue surprised Dylan in Portugal. In fairness, the dogs are very well looked after at home I’m sure by this lady and Carla living in her house.

Reactions: 5
Let's all raise our mugs of tea to Suzanne, who is actually such a stellar person she bought a dog and pays someone else to mind it cause she's such a nice person, and such an animal lover 🥴

Now she's definitely going to get that Nobel Peace prize after convincing the entire country she's so selfless by essentially buying a dog and getting someone else to look after it, because for tax exemption reasons she technically isn't even a full time resident in Ireland 🤮 But anyways here's to corruption 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She also has a live in house maid which she calls ‘family friend’. She was the lady that took one of the dogs over when Sue surprised Dylan in Portugal. In fairness, the dogs are very well looked after at home I’m sure by this lady and Carla living in her house.
Well why don’t her or Carla adopt the dog then?
Because that doesn’t suit suzie snowflakes philanthropic narrative! Actually mortified for her she has to make a big song and dance any time she does anything charitable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well why don’t her or Carla adopt the dog then?
Because that doesn’t suit suzie snowflakes philanthropic narrative! Actually mortified for her she has to make a big song and dance any time she does anything charitable.
Amen 🙏 🙏 🙏

Reactions: 7
Ah here I think people are going a bit mad on this. It’s clear as day Sue and Dylan are dog lovers. She adopted a one eyed dog, she’s not worried about insta perfect dog pics. The dogs are well cared for while she is out of the country. She’s relocating after Christmas I highly doubt she is leaving the dogs here. There’s people who go to work and leave there dogs home alone all day, she has someone caring for the dogs 24/7. I say this all as a dog lover myself who’s 12 year old dog died last year and I’ll never get over the heart break, I can’t even bare to get another dog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
But didn’t she just quit her company? Well more or less, by appointing the new CEO. So that statement makes no sense.

The outfit, him doing laser hair removal as well as her, the business and pleasure trip departing from platinum services on a RYANAIR flight. Hilarious. And whether he’s unwell or not, Dyl seems so ignorant to her. He ought to be a bit more mannerly to his bankroller.
Shes also making staff redundant week before Christmas after several yrs of service b4 moving to her bigger premises in Ballycoolin... Shes a C***of the highest order.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Shes also making staff redundant week before Christmas after several yrs of service b4 moving to her bigger premises in Ballycoolin... Shes a C***of the highest order.
Seriously? Why is she getting rid of staff if taking on a bigger place?

Reactions: 6
Re the new dog and as a rescue Mum/involved in a well known rescue myself, I am delighted to see her rescuing. Yes, she may not be with the dog 24/7 but the dogs are always well looked after. Irish rescues are bursting at the seams at the moment, unable to take dogs from the pounds who have (I can guarantee you) an even worse fate (euthanasia). Our rescue has stopped taking dogs in need (even when we know of in need cases) as there is no space (temporary kennels have been built and capacity exceeded) - dogs are being left in bad situations until space is available. Sosueme, although I’m not her biggest fan, will provide a safe home for that dog (probably with help but the dog won’t care as long as they’re safe), clear a space for a desperate pound dog to go to a rescue, is helping to raise awareness about rescuing and gave a generous donation to a struggling rescue. If we always looked for a 100% perfect home, few dogs would be adopted (my own included through my travelling but has the life of a princess). Let’s have some common sense and perspective in this; in a country where animal welfare has been neglected for so long. That partially blind, gorgeous puppy has a lovely home tonight❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Re the new dog and as a rescue Mum/involved in a well known rescue myself, I am delighted to see her rescuing. Yes, she may not be with the dog 24/7 but the dogs are always well looked after. Irish rescues are bursting at the seams at the moment, unable to take dogs from the pounds who have (I can guarantee you) an even worse fate (euthanasia). Our rescue has stopped taking dogs in need (even when we know of in need cases) as there is no space (temporary kennels have been built and capacity exceeded) - dogs are being left in bad situations until space is available. Sosueme, although I’m not her biggest fan, will provide a safe home for that dog (probably with help but the dog won’t care as long as they’re safe), clear a space for a desperate pound dog to go to a rescue, is helping to raise awareness about rescuing and gave a generous donation to a struggling rescue. If we always looked for a 100% perfect home, few dogs would be adopted (my own included through my travelling but has the life of a princess). Let’s have some common sense and perspective in this; in a country where animal welfare has been neglected for so long. That partially blind, gorgeous puppy has a lovely home tonight❤.
Wicklow dog rescue has entered the chat...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't get why everyone is going mad over the dog.... as the above poster said, rescues are bursting at the seams and there are few 100% perfect homes. But I do believe dogs are better off in a home with someone to love them and company for most the day at least is better than a shelter.

... and yes I just came to this thread after I saw she adopted the dog. Fair play to her. I'd love to see all your "perfect" dog owners' homes

Reactions: 19
I don't get why everyone is going mad over the dog.... as the above poster said, rescues are bursting at the seams and there are few 100% perfect homes. But I do believe dogs are better off in a home with someone to love them and company for most the day at least is better than a shelter.

... and yes I just came to this thread after I saw she adopted the dog. Fair play to her. I'd love to see all your "perfect" dog owners' homes
I don’t get the anger either - that little dog has gone from being a breeding machine in a dark cold shed to leading a lovely life despite if she is there all of the time or not! The rescue situation is tragic and needs all the support and exposure they can get and she is using her very substantial platform to do it - like her or not . I hope it helps some more poor souls get loving homes . I have rescue dogs and god love them they would kill you with kindness as who knows what life they had before .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I dont own a dog, because I’m not at home enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think that they have constant human company in a rescue? We have to be realistic here. A safe, warm, loving home with someone who loves them is worth so much more than the stress of a rescue

Same I would love a dog but I’m gone a lot of the day

Reactions: 7
I'm sure her sizeable donation will go along way in the rescue centre. And this dog will have a warm comfy home and company. It's just a pity it will hardly see it's owner.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.