SoSueMe #14 Boozy Suzy: Half Woman, half oyster, still can’t pronounce moisturiser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor dog is stuck to Dildo already, she might not what to get too attached he'll be on a plane back to Portugal by Monday!!!

Reactions: 14
Sue loves her dogs, I’m sure they are well looked after when she travels.
I didn’t say they weren’t, you seem to be missing the point! It’s one rule for everyone and a different one for sue who is throwing money at the place.

Reactions: 12
She seems to always have the dogs minded in her house ? I don’t see what the issue is.. the dog has a better life with a minder in Sues rather than in the shelter

Reactions: 21
I’ve emailed the shelter I’m actually disgusted and I’ve never contacted anyone before but this has rot me
Why? I don't get the issue. Her dogs seem very well looked after. She's donated a very generous amount of money to the shelter and that dog will have a very comfortable life regardless of who is looking after it.

Just accept she has done a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I didn’t say they weren’t, you seem to be missing the point! It’s one rule for everyone and a different one for sue who is throwing money at the place.
I see what you are saying but unless other people were refused adoption due to travel. I don’t have issue with it.

Reactions: 1
The dogs have a great life, they’re in a cosy home, loved & well fed I don’t see the point in emailing the shelter? I’m sure when she travels there is someone to mind them.

Reactions: 13
I don’t agree with it because I don’t think she’s an appropriate face for an ethical shelter.
The dogs are toys to her.
She’s rarely there for them.
She’s broken so many lockdown rules and become increasingly unpopular so I feel a shelter needs to be picky in who they deal with for promotion purposes regardless of how much they donate - it ain’t all about money!!
If it was, this shelter would accept government support but they don’t for various reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have plenty of bad stuffto say about sue but the adopting a dog and giving her a better life and donating 10k is a good kind thing ….. I had a dog and I travelled loads for work in my 20s and left her with my parents . Let’s get some perspective once the dogs are cared for and usually carla or a family member stays then really who cares if she’s back and forth … a dog is not a baby and will have the other dogs for company 😬🤣 I think people go a bit far with the dog scenario 😪😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She said in her reel she donated 10k to “Wicklow Animal Centre”, the text with it was right but she said the wrong name. That’s how little she cares. Also she very evidently drove at least a portion of the way home with the dog on her lap which is absolutely irresponsible dog ownership.

This was only ever content for her, nothing else

Reactions: 10
The amount of people saying ara shur won't the dog be looked after, is EVERYTHING that's the wrong with the insta culture. People need to stop excusing crappy behaviors because someone is really nice/did a nice thing/it could be worse. It's so surprising to see the amount of people defending her and excusing her latest stunt when we all know she's gone at least three quarters of the year - but it's ok because someone else will mind the dog - what was the point in her getting the dog then like ? Silly tattlers making silly excuses for this silly coke head 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a stupid witch! Always for the Gram! Spends so much time abroad. I'm incredibly angry that this dope has been allowed adopt a dog! I'm incandescent with rage!!! It's all just publicity for this stupid witch!!!!!!

Sorry for the appalling language in my previous post but I've always had rescue dogs and they need time, care, love and routine. My heart breaks when I see Sosue rescuing a little dog and she's never even around to mind the ones she already has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The point is that there are a lot of stipulations put in place for your average person wanting to adopt a dog, which have been conveniently overlooked
Is there? I went to a shelter on a Thursday, met my dog, brought him home the Friday for a weeks trial. He's been here since. All I had to do was pay the adoption fee and send pics that my back garden was enclosed.
This was from one of Irelands most reputable shelters

Reactions: 1
She said in her reel she donated 10k to “Wicklow Animal Centre”, the text with it was right but she said the wrong name. That’s how little she cares. Also she very evidently drove at least a portion of the way home with the dog on her lap which is absolutely irresponsible dog ownership.

This was only ever content for her, nothing else
Why tell people what you donated?
Another self promotion exercise for suzie!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.