Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CorkCailin

I genuinely dunno why you would stay in a hotel in Dublin when you live in Dublin. Like you have a McMansion 18km away?? Why are you staying in a hotel?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Wow Dylan is pathetic lol . I was actually warming to him in recent years thinking ah he
Just wants a quiet life out of social media. Now I think my original thoughts of him were correct- how rude that he would ignore sue when she asked him a simple question etc on camera and then spend all her money when she needed content to make money . Now he posts a selfie posing to show “iv a hot body too” and puts his profile on public just because he’s insecure. What a loser he is ! I don’t particularly like sue but it must be stressful for her having to carry her whole family and also her husband. Being surrounded by a load of leeches must be so draining 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
randomly stumbled across Zzzylans twitter, he hasnt used in almost a decade, however the last few weeks he's been back on it, disgusted to see he follows Trump,Musk, that scumbag Andrew Tate and Zzylan retweeted tweets saying it was great Trump and Taint were back on twittter as a win for ''free speech'' Christ alive, wonder how boozy susies fanbase would feel about this

• Wow
  • Sick

Nopatience

VIP Member
He mightn’t like it anymore and that’s understandable but his wife has made her fortune off the back of social media and it wouldn’t hurt to engage and be pleasant. Let’s be honest he wouldn’t be driving a Lamborghini without her.

floggersunited

Chatty Member
ICYMI --------

LOOK WHAT I DID EVERYONE *licks lips* AMN'T I GREAT? PRAISE ME *licks lips* ADORE ME, I'M GREAT CRAIC BUT I'M SO KIND *licks lips*TO ANIMALS JUST NOT PEOPLE, I'M FANTASTIC *licks lips* DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID *licks lips* AMN'T I LOVELY AND SO SELFLESS - I'M AMAZING *licks lips*
ANY COKE *licks lips*

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Or maybe she’s trying to raise awareness that these shelters are in desperate need of funds and homes for dogs.

I’m no Sue fan girl but fair play to her that money will go a long way for the shelter and hopefully others in her position follow suit.

• Heart

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Oh thanks Sue for turning the part of the scarf that says Christian Dior to the camera…cos God forbid we all might think it’s from Penneys 🙄
This was always my issue with Suzanne.
Her customers are Penneys but she only shops at BT... I just can't ever justify lining her pockets. She quickly lost her way and I'm proud to say I've never bought a single product from her brand

intoresting

VIP Member
She seems to always have the dogs minded in her house ? I don’t see what the issue is.. the dog has a better life with a minder in Sues rather than in the shelter

Not to sound like a dry prune but she has 4 dogs, and no doubt plenty more in her neighbourhood… there is 0 need for fireworks when it’s common knowledge they scare animals. Tackson out In force

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
It was the same during Covid when she donated to front line workers. Couldn't just do it, had to get a post out if it and lap up all the comments, Saint Suzie!
And threw it back in their faces by having a fully catered Christmas dinner and sneaking off to Dubai

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she is recommending a supplement after taking it for one night. Omg what an absolute tool!!!!!!!!!! That's the most ridiculous thing ever. She is prob exhausted from all the long days and she is sleeping in a hotel . Doesn't everyone sleep better in a hotel bed 🤣
They should be banned from speaking about vitamins, supplements etc

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Love to point out she had a fully catered Christmas dinner with her family in 2020 when we were in full lockdown so Covid clearly didn’t stop her

• Haha
  • Heart

marymac19

VIP Member
Dr Doireann has her own agenda as she has her own vitamin range so she’s dissing other ranges now. Gave up watching her when she was just constantly pushing her range. She never once said to get your bloods done before you start taking vitamins as you may not actually need them. If you’re within normal ranges on any of them why would you take them?
In fact Dr doireann advocated for not taking vitamins when I first followed her but now she has her own range they're a must. I unfollowed ages ago

Reactions: 19

marymac19

VIP Member
I'm sorry now but Suzanne Jackson recommending supplements that she took 2 of I mean these influencers will say anything. It's beyond a joke

• Haha

Horsemonkey

I don't get why everyone is going mad over the dog.... as the above poster said, rescues are bursting at the seams and there are few 100% perfect homes. But I do believe dogs are better off in a home with someone to love them and company for most the day at least is better than a shelter.

... and yes I just came to this thread after I saw she adopted the dog. Fair play to her. I'd love to see all your "perfect" dog owners' homes