Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Sold her old unwanted designer bags to pay for a new snozzle.

Resulted in a great nose job, but she still looked cute before with her more characterful nose imo.

Also, brand new teeth with the tooth capping. Another freebie! resulted in pretty big white blocks that sort of resemble dentures...sorry.

Got angry when people asked if she got botox. implied she didn't, she is young and needs only the gua sha. Admitted to botox. Baby botox, as she is only a baby herself.

Admitted to breast implants, worth mentioning again as it was what drew so many if us here.

Topped up her lip, cheek, jaw and under eye fillers, as essential medical procedures under lockdown.

Had her fanny fluff lasered off. Another essential.

Lockdown facials, you guessed it - essential.

Went to get cov1d tested with Jimmy at Xmas, a fun day out?! reasoned that as she had already paid for the tests, for her new year's holiday. Decided to avoid the backlash to be sensible, and not fly to Bali while lecturing viewers she could have if she wanted, being exempt to travel bans due to her job as an essential worker. The public needed to see other people enjoying themselves for their mental health or some such flawed logic.

Got vaccinated early due to a mysterious non shareable heath condition, but will share about the fanny laser (?!)

Embarked on a massive shred only eating grilled vegtables and training twice a day in a desperate attempt to drop a stone, and squeeze back into size 8 clothes that didn't seen to fit even before the lockdown.

Did sponsorships with vanish for stain removal, but still has dirty sheets. So vanish doesn't work apparently?

Bought designer dog leads from gucci and LV.

Let her dog howl as she locked him in the bathroom when she wasn't sending him off to daycare.

Scored free dog food for the dog, we should buy it. (for ourselves?)

Free ugly sofa
Free dyson hoover and hair tools. Both seem to remain unused.
Free TV with hyped up painting screensaver mode.
Free 1k+ coffee machine, did the viewers want to buy the old discarded one for more than she'd get for it on ebay? And they need to travel to pick it up too.

She bought a lot of clothes, even for an influencer, had a lot of cosmetic procedures, took her dog to be groomed weekly. Clung to Jimmy like a barnacle as he left for Oz, mentioned marriage and babies a lot.

Ripped of a sex and the city podcast with her recaps of said show. Sees herself as a better looking, younger carrie based in London rather than NY.

Repeatedly asked for advice on her stories regarding her dog, his hair, his howling, living with a man, not having sex with a live in bf, bf taking his phone to the loo, skid marks, her takeaway choices, cosmetic work experiences, dealing with cat calls etc. and then chastised the plebs who foolishly offered advice that didn't cut the mustard.

Watched a lot of high brow reality TV.

Paid rent on two pricey flats for a few months, tried to get viewers to take it off her. Failed.

Sold off stuff she was throwing out to viewers for more money than it was worth, notably a clothes rail to doormat / best friend Gemma.

Revealed she doesn't have a toaster, and won't keep bread in the house. Too dangerous or something.

New glittery prada bag
New cream chanel bag

Hmmm, OK I spent enough time on this now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Put off her Chanel perfume because Aldi do a dupe?? She’s really obsessed with having expensive things and I get the impression she looks down on people that can’t afford the same lifestyle. How dare we get a perfume that smells like hers without paying the price tag. She’s such a bloody snob.
Also comparing herself to those in quarantine over Christmas because of having Covid, it’s not the same Sophie you chose this! 🙃🙃🙃
This pissed me off so much! Why the fuck would Aldi having a dupe put you off?! Can people without a redic amount of disposable income, not smell nice? Stuck up, spoilt, snobby twat. She is 100% one of the most irritating influencers. She has absolutely 0 style, she’s a moaning spoilt cow and I’m just throwing this out there - ‘Henny’ isn’t even that cute

Also…the thread she put up about isolating for Christmas..she has CHOSEN to do that?! She cannot in any way relate to someone who has tested positive for covid and is being forced to do it?! She’s so fucking thick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Gossipgal00

Why’s she always so rude and defensive to her followers. Someone sent her a really polite message re ice cubes and dogs and she’s screen shotted and belittled the poor girl. No need for it, I’m surprised she’s got half the followers she has with her disgusting attitude.

Reactions: 22

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Jim won't move to the UK after giving it a trial run, Sophie won't move to him buttt will move to Bali to exploit that expat lifestyle?

Did he ever get her her 29th and 30th bday gifts I wonder if his flight to the UK was her gift?

Also ~hypocritical klaxon alarm sounding~ gossip sites are in her view things that should be illegal, but guys she isn't one for censorship or against free speech. 🙃
Her slipping in ads left right and centre for stuff she doesn’t use herself, her pushing over consumption, fast fashion, beauty enhancements while failing to declare her surgical procedures when selling viewers products with the aim to get results like hers is fine and dandy, in fact if viewers don't enthusiastically support these endeavours (designed to harm their mental health and push them into debt) then they have sad little lives and are internalised misogynists?

Now, where is my Chanel a symbol of how hard I've worked and a round about way of stating you haven't or you too would sound 6k spare to blow on a bag. Oh, also please buy my (too small for moi now) unwanted clothes on Instagram and pay with pay pal friends and family so that after I delete the stories, the tax person can't see. Thanx bbys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know why she is in denial about influencing being a role where women are at the top in terms of power and money - surely she realises that the people who make the most off of her influencing are often male billionaire CEOs. Instagram itself is owned and ran by men, who again, make billions off her and other influencers. Influencing women with even less money and power to buy into a lifestyle that has actually been decided by men at the very top in order to make them money, makes her less of a girl boss, more of an internet Avon lady.

Reactions: 21

vanitythrills_

Okay her last Instagram story has tipped me over the edge. From what I’ve seen of her oversharing online she doesn’t have the most positive relationship with food so I’ve tried to keep that in mind but even so - that begs the question why on Earth would you say your insides are crying because you ate two slices of toast and a milkshake??? Even if she’s intolerant she hasn’t given that context.

I just think it’s utterly irresponsible!
If you want to be the feminist hero you so clearly imagine yourself to be, maybe consider the impact of what you post and how damaging these (even if they’re aimed at yourself!) completely outdated viewpoints are?

Carbs aren’t your enemy. Why does she continuously give the impression that her biggest fear is getting fat? Her fixation on her clothing size, her fitness level, all of this stuff is so toxic and stems, ironically, from the misogyny she supposedly finds so abhorrent - even if she can’t wait to tell us every time she gets cat called, and don’t forget how tiny her waist is guyssss!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

casualcat

I’m not comfortable discussing her size. It’s not fair criticism to speculate about a woman’s body, ever. I know this is a gossip firm but this thread is generally a bit better than most about not straight up trolling like that. But also she has a gorgeous figure and is clearly quite tiny! I’m her height and a ten and she’s definitely a lot smaller than me so I think comments talking about how she’s clearly lying about her size can additionally be triggering to people. I’ve worked a lot on body confidence over the years and I still found them a bit hard to read at first. Let’s not play into that yeah?
I think her portrayal of her body image is so triggering/damaging to:
1. The girls who have her body type/size and see her criticising every inch of herself. So if everything is wrong with her. Then it must be wrong with them too??!!
2. The girls who ARE actually a size 6 and see how 'big' she is in comparison, thus making them think they are much larger than they are.
3. The girls who are a 10/12 who are made to feel like a double digit size is shameful and something to be kept secret.
4. The companies she publicly calls out for having 'incorrectly sized' clothes whilst spewing on about how size is only a number and you should buy clothes that fits your body.

She freely posts her measurements
• A 30G chest does not fit into a UK size 6 top
• 38inch hips are a UK12 in 99% of shops.

Her body shape should be celebrated by her/her followers as is. But telling lies about your size and measurements is SO damaging.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Jdean79

So she’s managed to turn an atrocious situation into an opportunity for her to tell us how great and intellectual she is. She seriously is a vile, vile human and has a lot of growing up to do. You really can tell that she’s never had a proper job or lived in the real world.

4dominoes

I unfollowed ages ago but check back in on her stories every now and again as there is ALWAYS some kind of dramz. The thing with the noise in her Bali villa is nuts?? She kept talking about how she wants to help the local community there and the impact the lack of tourism has had but as soon as there’s a bit of noise she’s going into max Karen mode and demanding a full refund. Don’t get me wrong, the noise is really bad, but I wouldn’t ever dream of demanding a refund/full stay! I’d just ask for the cancellation fee to be waived and pay until I found somewhere else.
She even acknowledges that it’s terrible timing for them and not their fault that they’re losing income because of the neighbours construction and omg guys she feels soooo bad. But that doesn’t extend to putting her hand in her Chanel pockets to help the community obviously 🙄. She has no self awareness at all that she can’t even see how entitled that is

Clb06

Hello! Looooong time lurker here! Like most of you, I used to like Sophie but I find her unbearable now!

I’ve just read that article about her sister and I am in absolute shock. The fact she talks about her sister having difficulties growing up with special needs etc , although yes misdiagnosed, there was still a reason she was placed in a special needs class and she was taking medication (that Sophie even says caused her to forget her childhood) that she shouldn’t have been taking - yet she continues to attack her! I can’t believe how self centred she is! Yes it must be hard to hear your sister say she hates you but from how she has described her, it sounds as though her sister may have communication/emotional difficulties (which is really common with sen children) but she does not take that into consideration at all!! Just rattles on about herself.

I just can’t believe she felt she had to list those things about her sister yet not show any sympathy towards her!

Sorry, I used to work with Sen children so that really hit a nerve!

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I'm not sure the constant stories about her quarantine and 'Bali journey' are having whatever effect she thinks they're having
She’s coming across as an entitled twit. I have no issue with her travelling, there is no travel ban on us. But I do have issue with her entering a country where there IS a travel ban and using business as an excuse to go on holiday there.

Ello Ello

It pains me to care enough to comment (judging myself on my own pettiness) - but how cool did she used to be when she was single and fun and relatable AF. As a NZer...NZ guys are super mellow...it's tricky to see her carrying on as she is, and someone so laid-back being into that type of person in the long-run. I just can't see any of my guy mates being into someone so into themselves. I mean I'm sure she is a nice person because otherwise he wouldn't be with her - but hey it'd be great to see that side of her again!

I just want a moment to reminisce and remember that we are all probably reading/commenting here because she was once fabulous to follow, her fashion was cute and relatable for people who want to look great without spending thousands on bags, she hadn't had 101 things done to her face and body, and she would post stories laughing at herself (remember that insta page she had of her 'bad' photos). It seems like all she does now is critique her body (which is scary when she's on the smaller side of the average), her bf, other people and then promote sht products that she aims to make money from. Come on Sophie - you were great before can we please have the 'old' you back?!

KarenOG

I unfollowed ages ago but check back in on her stories every now and again as there is ALWAYS some kind of dramz. The thing with the noise in her Bali villa is nuts?? She kept talking about how she wants to help the local community there and the impact the lack of tourism has had but as soon as there’s a bit of noise she’s going into max Karen mode and demanding a full refund. Don’t get me wrong, the noise is really bad, but I wouldn’t ever dream of demanding a refund/full stay! I’d just ask for the cancellation fee to be waived and pay until I found somewhere else.
She even acknowledges that it’s terrible timing for them and not their fault that they’re losing income because of the neighbours construction and omg guys she feels soooo bad. But that doesn’t extend to putting her hand in her Chanel pockets to help the community obviously 🙄. She has no self awareness at all that she can’t even see how entitled that is
Remember when she said how bad Bali had been affected by covid as they rely on tourism so she wanted to make sure to support the local community…..

Seems very supportive right now staying somewhere for free over the most expensive time! I get the noise is bad, but heaven forbid the neighbours get some construction work done when there isn’t meant to be any tourists! Maybe they didn’t get the memo about very important business women.

Jdean79

64983D78-9054-48D5-9014-5A3E779EC665.jpeg

What the actual fuck is she going on about here?! The picture is clearly photoshopped to make it look like the bike is moving. She really is insane and needs to take a break from insta, it’s kind of worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

goldrings111

If one more influencer says “it feels so good to be away on holiday” when they all had a holiday last year too. Absolute spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 18