Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure the constant stories about her quarantine and 'Bali journey' are having whatever effect she thinks they're having

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure the constant stories about her quarantine and 'Bali journey' are having whatever effect she thinks they're having
She’s coming across as an entitled twit. I have no issue with her travelling, there is no travel ban on us. But I do have issue with her entering a country where there IS a travel ban and using business as an excuse to go on holiday there.

Reactions: 19
I honestly think this whole going to Bali business is mostly Sophie wanting to get (and show that she can get) something other people can’t. I mean why Bali - lots of other amazing places are open to tourists and have no quarantine in place. This is about Sophie ‘being an business woman and being able to get a business visa’ dontya know.

Reactions: 13
I honestly think this whole going to Bali business is mostly Sophie wanting to get (and show that she can get) something other people can’t. I mean why Bali - lots of other amazing places are open to tourists and have no quarantine in place. This is about Sophie ‘being an business woman and being able to get a business visa’ dontya know.
not to mention the fact she presents herself as a dog lover and there are so many stray and abused dogs in Bali. What does she actually stand for and follow through with? Bali isn’t even that great, it’s the most disappointing holiday I’ve ever been on

Am I the only one who was rubbed the wrong way by this: CBA to be a peasant anymore 😒
god forbid Sophie flies with the rest of us morons

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop whinging about the quarantine food. No one feels sorry for you. Comparing being in quarantine to feeling like a break up.

Am I the only one who was rubbed the wrong way by this: CBA to be a peasant anymore 😒
Someone needs to give her a news flash that there are people who are currently unable to see their families, there are probably some of her followers going through a break up and it’s probably a bit jarring for them to see her whinge about having to stay in a hotel room with her boyfriend.

I could go on with all the things that different people are struggling right now.

Completely agree, this should have stayed as a private message between her and her Mum.

I wonder how Jimmay feels about her entitled attitude considering he’s currently unable to work due to his health reasons.

Reactions: 14
Sophie, you can only do something "crazy" if you have the money to do it. She's done this a lot in the past - doing the whole "yolo" thing when she wants to buy a Chanel bag or something and it's honestly more irritating than if she just said "I bought this bag". She didn't even need to tell anyone she'd flown business class?

I don't think that someone should mute their life just because others are going through tough times, however it does feel really tone deaf right now as the vast majority of her audience, and the UK, are clinging on by a thread hoping we get a decent Christmas right now

Reactions: 17
As always, so out of touch.

Shes complained before that she loses followers when she does holiday posts, and that was in normal time, but here we are……

Reactions: 15
I wonder how Jimmay feels about her entitled attitude considering he’s currently unable to work due to his health reasons.
Probably grateful she is paying for everything...

I think we might have stumbled across a big ol' reason for them still being bf/gf.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think she may lose her mind in quarentine. She’s only on day 2 😳

Reactions: 2
Put off her Chanel perfume because Aldi do a dupe?? She’s really obsessed with having expensive things and I get the impression she looks down on people that can’t afford the same lifestyle. How dare we get a perfume that smells like hers without paying the price tag. She’s such a bloody snob.
Also comparing herself to those in quarantine over Christmas because of having Covid, it’s not the same Sophie you chose this! 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 16
Put off her Chanel perfume because Aldi do a dupe?? She’s really obsessed with having expensive things and I get the impression she looks down on people that can’t afford the same lifestyle. How dare we get a perfume that smells like hers without paying the price tag. She’s such a bloody snob.
Also comparing herself to those in quarantine over Christmas because of having Covid, it’s not the same Sophie you chose this! 🙃🙃🙃
This pissed me off so much! Why the duck would Aldi having a dupe put you off?! Can people without a redic amount of disposable income, not smell nice? Stuck up, spoilt, snobby twit. She is 100% one of the most irritating influencers. She has absolutely 0 style, she’s a moaning spoilt cow and I’m just throwing this out there - ‘Henny’ isn’t even that cute

Also…the thread she put up about isolating for Christmas..she has CHOSEN to do that?! She cannot in any way relate to someone who has tested positive for covid and is being forced to do it?! She’s so bleeping thick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
LOL designer bags being a symbol of hard work 🤦🏻‍♀️

I agree it is nice to treat yourself but I have worked with many hard working, well paid ladies and not one of them owns a Chanel. She’s got no idea what the real world is like!

Reactions: 12
As much as Sophie can get on my nerves I don't think she's a bad person and think she tries to do more than other influencers (in terms of social issues etc) but my god, she's really showing herself up with these bali stories

Reactions: 7
The fact she looks down on people for buying fakes… firstly you can get fakes that look extremely similar to the real thing so what’s the point in shitting out £3k on a bag when you can get one for £30 and secondly. Not everyone, in fact hardly anyone, could actually afford £4K for a bag so god forbid they enjoy a fake because they like the style. She really Rubbed me up the wrong way with her stories today and I have officially unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This pissed me off so much! Why the duck would Aldi having a dupe put you off?! Can people without a redic amount of disposable income, not smell nice? Stuck up, spoilt, snobby twit. She is 100% one of the most irritating influencers. She has absolutely 0 style, she’s a moaning spoilt cow and I’m just throwing this out there - ‘Henny’ isn’t even that cute

Also…the thread she put up about isolating for Christmas..she has CHOSEN to do that?! She cannot in any way relate to someone who has tested positive for covid and is being forced to do it?! She’s so bleeping thick
I was surprised she named her dog Hendrix, hardly a name that would fit in with the well heeled ladies who lunch with their Birkins and Chanel perfume collection. Rupert, Harry, Duke etc. would have been more appropriate names for the image she is crafting for herself.

She can't just have a suitcase, she needs LV leather luggage.

Jimmy is no longer a rig worker, but an oil and gas executive with interests in acquiring real estate abroad.

She isn't just an influencer but a fashion creative...

Henny requires a poop scoop from Prada.

Ps - claiming to be off meat / fish?! Maybe...🤰???

• Haha
As much as Sophie can get on my nerves I don't think she's a bad person and think she tries to do more than other influencers (in terms of social issues etc) but my god, she's really showing herself up with these bali stories
Yes I agree so much, what is going on with her?!

The peasant comment
The Aldi perfume comment
The bag argument
And the weird as duck liposuctioned belly

I’m gonna unfollow soon if she carries on being so clueless, insensitive and argumentative.

Reactions: 10
The liposuction was a total waste seeing as she remained so chunky on top. She just looks weird now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.