Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit disappointed in Lucy/Tara/Sara, they’re much better than her

Reactions: 7
So one of the girls who Sophie is in Ibiza with got chatting to a guy and he invited them all round to him and his friends place last night. Why do I feel like if Jimmay was in this situation and went over to the place of a group of girls she’d have a HUGE problem with it…

Reactions: 10
If one more influencer says “it feels so good to be away on holiday” when they all had a holiday last year too. Absolute spoilt brat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think the other people regret letting Tango Tits join them? Maybe they desperately needed a fourth person and it was agreed she could stay out of the way and moan alone in the corner? Is she this orange when she’s in London or is she extra orange for the holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s hating on brands that only use very slim models because she feels uncomfortable at the current weight or size that she is? She looks fine! Fgs.

Reactions: 9
Do you think she’s hating on brands that only use very slim models because she feels uncomfortable at the current weight or size that she is? She looks fine! Fgs.
10000% She wouldn’t comment if it didn’t impact her. She doesn’t care about diversity of body shapes.

Reactions: 9
I am absolutely pissing myself at Sophie taking the piss out of Chloe on Love Islands accent when that’s pretty much EXACTLY what she sounds like 😂😂😂
Was she really? Literally came here just to comment at how identical their voices are 😂😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she’s looking great in the Ibiza pics of her I have seen so far. I thought sleek back bun and leopard dress actually really suited her

Reactions: 6
Bit disappointed in Lucy/Tara/Sara, they’re much better than her
Me too. Love Lucy and regularly support her ventures/nobs but seeing she is on holiday with the very vapid Sophie has really made me second guess whether Lucy herself is genuine too?!

Reactions: 4
Both those options make her sound like a dick. Surely she doesn’t actually speak to him like that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.