Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so boring now on insta. Ranting about people asking for short thick leg clothes ideas. I unfollowed her
When she made a comment how no one asks her this to dress if you’re slim and tall. Well why would they, the fashion industry already has them covered. People ask for outfits for curves because that’s what people find difficult to style?

The irony of her saying people are projecting on to her. That whole rant was her projecting.

Reactions: 18
Gosh she really snapped 💀

Edit - it seems whoever asked the Q had sent nasty DMs before? But just block and move on, no need to spew so much anger (..again)

Reactions: 4
Sophie is the biggest hypocrite going. She is putting it out to over 180,000 (probably impressionable) people that her body is something to be insecure about when she’s smaller than average. She’s projecting onto everyone else and spreading her insecurities on a dangerous level.

I’m pretty sure that person just wanted some advice and has now been made to feel really bad but also ashamed about their own body, it’s sad! I doubt they sent nasty dms, more like Sophie was trying to excuse her reaction

Reactions: 14
Man this is so disappointing. I understand that it may make her feel bad about her self but what she’s saying is that it’s a bad thing to have short thick legs. It’s horrible she’s been made to feel bad about the question but she’s went on to insult many followers herself.

Reactions: 10
She is too sensitive with deep-rooted body issues to be on the internet. She's basically said there's something negative about having short, thicker set legs. I do. I don't care. They just are.

A few years ago she did a video rating ankle boots for shorter thicker calves. I wonder what's happened in few years where now this is such a ludicrous request.

Reactions: 11
JFC, there is absolutely NOTHING to suggest the person was implying anything about Sophie’s own legs. People ask influencers all the time for fashion advice tailored to their own shape/style/situation etc. Perhaps they just like her style and are wondering how they can adapt it to their own body shape? We all know if they’d sent previous abusive messages she’d be sharing them now to back up her point.

And as has been pointed out, she has done guides for short, thick legs in the past!

Reactions: 9
JFC, there is absolutely NOTHING to suggest the person was implying anything about Sophie’s own legs. People ask influencers all the time for fashion advice tailored to their own shape/style/situation etc. Perhaps they just like her style and are wondering how they can adapt it to their own body shape? We all know if they’d sent previous abusive messages she’d be sharing them now to back up her point.

And as has been pointed out, she has done guides for short, thick legs in the past!
New surgery - flying to Turkey for leg transplant from a 5'11 slim thighed donor?!

Honestly, she looks fine. She isn't a model, and this is her selling point! People follow to see how fashion can translate from the beautiful willowly models with perfect features and immaculate skin onto normal women. Women who could be our friend, colleague or someone we see on the street etc.

Usually when in a LTR people become more confident and secure in themselves and how they look.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember not so long ago she was pushing fabletics leggings, encouraging all her viewers to sign up for monthly deliveries of leggings? Now it's all Adanola and, don't forget the socks!!!

Reactions: 8
I wish she would come clean on the surgical fat removal from her abdominal area. Lots will believe they can get that from going to over priced ko box classes.

Reactions: 4
She is such an unpleasant woman. It doesn’t matter how much surgery she gets or how much weight she looses or gains. Her personality stays ugly. She thinks she works hard and deserves all the privileges but all she does is watching planes all day, going on holiday or taking 10000 pictures of her dog. Where is the interesting content? I am sorry for venting but since she got back from Bali, she makes me and probably also other people/followers feel like we are uneducated and stupid. She gives off very negative vibes

Reactions: 18
I think she wrote the Bali questions herself 🤣
For sure!
I fail to believe anyone is sat at home on a Tuesday, on the edge of their seat, waiting to ask her a question about Bali.

The workarounds to get a visa she shares are so jarring as well.

How brands are still collaborating with her I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.