Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jim won't move to the UK after giving it a trial run, Sophie won't move to him buttt will move to Bali to exploit that expat lifestyle?

Did he ever get her her 29th and 30th bday gifts I wonder if his flight to the UK was her gift?

Also ~hypocritical klaxon alarm sounding~ gossip sites are in her view things that should be illegal, but guys she isn't one for censorship or against free speech. 🙃
Her slipping in ads left right and centre for stuff she doesn’t use herself, her pushing over consumption, fast fashion, beauty enhancements while failing to declare her surgical procedures when selling viewers products with the aim to get results like hers is fine and dandy, in fact if viewers don't enthusiastically support these endeavours (designed to harm their mental health and push them into debt) then they have sad little lives and are internalised misogynists?

Now, where is my Chanel a symbol of how hard I've worked and a round about way of stating you haven't or you too would sound 6k spare to blow on a bag. Oh, also please buy my (too small for moi now) unwanted clothes on Instagram and pay with pay pal friends and family so that after I delete the stories, the tax person can't see. Thanx bbys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sophie: *calls another woman an ugly witch bc she didn’t appreciate Sophie’s dog’s bad behaviour* I am totally justified in ruining this woman’s self esteem for life

Also Sophie: omg these people who call me out for my crappy behaviour are SUCH internalised misogynists, what sad lives they lead!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh glad to read that Jimmy stood his ground on the whole moving to the U.K. thing, Sophie really did make out like she was going to get him over here in one snap of her fingers with no compromises on her part

Reactions: 11
Omg. What’s the thing with the feet now? Instead of lying in bed, taking people’s money and do duck all, she should start working. How can someone be so bored all the time?? And also for someone who promotes beauty stuff, she doesn’t know how to use the products properly. In her free time she could learn how to apply the self tanner properly, for example. She always looks so dirty and disgusting. There is no good energy coming from her and she definitely doesn’t deserve the chanel bags as she doesn’t work at all!!!! Sorry, i had to let it all out.
Jimmy is too good for her and I hope he will realise that.

Reactions: 11
Sophie is bored in a hotel room so starts contemplating her next surgical procedure of course. The cosmetic surgery is starting to feel a little compulsive, no?

Reactions: 13
Disgusting seeing her even jokingly refer to herself as ‘poor’ when all she does is flaunt her wealth. This woman is unbelievably stuck up and out of touch.
Thought she would be happy as it means her little leather investments are all going up in value...hope they've been secured safely at casa de tango while she's away colonising Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most of the things she wrote about open relationships apply to closed relationships. I mean… clear boundaries? Yes, don’t duck with other people. Check. Open communication? Any type of relationship (friends, lovers) is better when you communicate. No respect for the partner? Could apply to both types of relationships. Being in an open relationship means you have to do a lot of self work? Yes, closed relationships as well. You always need to make an effort.
She just wants to seem very open minded and a woman in the modern world. I’m absolutely sure that she will be devastated if Jimmy starts to sleep around even if they have open communication and so on. She will start a whole new set of procedures to make herself feel prettier 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe to publicly posted she travelled to Indonesia on a business visa then keeps saying she’s there on holiday. If you want a holiday, there are plenty of beautiful places not shut off to tourists

Reactions: 9
It pains me to care enough to comment (judging myself on my own pettiness) - but how cool did she used to be when she was single and fun and relatable AF. As a NZer...NZ guys are super mellow...it's tricky to see her carrying on as she is, and someone so laid-back being into that type of person in the long-run. I just can't see any of my guy mates being into someone so into themselves. I mean I'm sure she is a nice person because otherwise he wouldn't be with her - but hey it'd be great to see that side of her again!

I just want a moment to reminisce and remember that we are all probably reading/commenting here because she was once fabulous to follow, her fashion was cute and relatable for people who want to look great without spending thousands on bags, she hadn't had 101 things done to her face and body, and she would post stories laughing at herself (remember that insta page she had of her 'bad' photos). It seems like all she does now is critique her body (which is scary when she's on the smaller side of the average), her bf, other people and then promote sht products that she aims to make money from. Come on Sophie - you were great before can we please have the 'old' you back?!

Reactions: 19
I can't believe she so publicly pointed out Jimmys 'flaw' with regards to his thinning hair. So mean...you don't do that to someone you love.

Reactions: 17
I can't believe she so publicly pointed out Jimmys 'flaw' with regards to his thinning hair. So mean...you don't do that to someone you love.
This is so unkind - if I spoke about my partner privately or publicly like this I’d get the boot. How is belittling people (especially those you love) ever okay?! This makes me so sad that she somehow thinks this is okay and ‘funny’. I think I have to unfollow her now as she’s become actually not nice with comments like these, not just un-relatable. Was just finding her downfall fascinating but it’s uncomfortable how intriguing it is to watch now. I doubt she’d like someone to point out that he’s still with her EVEN THOUGH she belittles him, is an insecure person, shares private messages between the two, makes fun of him to her tens of thousands of followers and at the same time is obviously riddled (like all of us) with her own problems that he’s accepted her for. Imagine his family seeing her post things that tear him down 😢 She’s in the bin with 2021. And although I’ve loved reading these comments as I see stuff on her page that makes me think exactly what everyone writes I think she’s actually quite toxic and addicting to watch. Main word toxic - an unfollow from me Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, this! 🤨

When she would post screenshots of her correcting his spelling.

View attachment 945706
She always tries to find ways of telling her viewers that she is of above average intelligence (in her opinion) soon she will be reminding them (yet again) that she was in the gifted elite classes at her school. 🤪

So Jimmy has thinning hair - she'll point that out for the lols, but woe betide him if he were to point out that Sophie has an expanding body mass since they started hooking up! Let's hope she likes him for his personality and not just his appearance (as appearance can change in a heartbeat and hopefully we are all going to have long lives where our looks will change etc.)

Reactions: 9
SCARED to go to the gym but not scared to be in a country a million miles from home during a new phase of the pandemic which requires her to quarantine for so long ... is she okay?

Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice she mentioned that her Indonesian is “v limited”….is she implying that she knows anything other than “hello/how much”? Come on Tango Tits, teach us some boss babe phrases please!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's so stressful honestly all she does is nit pick when she should be appreciating that she's even managed to get away.. I feel like she attracts all the inconvenience ie the noisy villa to her just cauSe of how ungrateful she is 🥲🥲

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.