Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed ages ago but check back in on her stories every now and again as there is ALWAYS some kind of dramz. The thing with the noise in her Bali villa is nuts?? She kept talking about how she wants to help the local community there and the impact the lack of tourism has had but as soon as there’s a bit of noise she’s going into max Karen mode and demanding a full refund. Don’t get me wrong, the noise is really bad, but I wouldn’t ever dream of demanding a refund/full stay! I’d just ask for the cancellation fee to be waived and pay until I found somewhere else.
She even acknowledges that it’s terrible timing for them and not their fault that they’re losing income because of the neighbours construction and omg guys she feels soooo bad. But that doesn’t extend to putting her hand in her Chanel pockets to help the community obviously 🙄. She has no self awareness at all that she can’t even see how entitled that is

Reactions: 19
I unfollowed ages ago but check back in on her stories every now and again as there is ALWAYS some kind of dramz. The thing with the noise in her Bali villa is nuts?? She kept talking about how she wants to help the local community there and the impact the lack of tourism has had but as soon as there’s a bit of noise she’s going into max Karen mode and demanding a full refund. Don’t get me wrong, the noise is really bad, but I wouldn’t ever dream of demanding a refund/full stay! I’d just ask for the cancellation fee to be waived and pay until I found somewhere else.
She even acknowledges that it’s terrible timing for them and not their fault that they’re losing income because of the neighbours construction and omg guys she feels soooo bad. But that doesn’t extend to putting her hand in her Chanel pockets to help the community obviously 🙄. She has no self awareness at all that she can’t even see how entitled that is
Remember when she said how bad Bali had been affected by covid as they rely on tourism so she wanted to make sure to support the local community…..

Seems very supportive right now staying somewhere for free over the most expensive time! I get the noise is bad, but heaven forbid the neighbours get some construction work done when there isn’t meant to be any tourists! Maybe they didn’t get the memo about very important business women.

Reactions: 19
Tbh glad to read that Jimmy stood his ground on the whole moving to the U.K. thing, Sophie really did make out like she was going to get him over here in one snap of her fingers with no compromises on her part
Whats happened ive missed a lot, what did he say? X

Reactions: 1
Whats happened ive missed a lot, what did he say? X
basically for ages she was making out that Jimmy wanted to move to London and would be with her, it always has been a plan of his etc. In a recent q&a I don’t have screen shots unfortunately she said that Jimmy didn’t really like England and couldn’t imagine himself ever living there, she wouldn’t go to aus so they compromised on Bali 😂 and now he is looking to buy property there lol.

her idea of helping out the Balinese is to buy their products to sell at a large mark up to westerners. Doesn’t really benefit them in the long run this girl is so dumb.

also slightly unrelated but because they’re so intertwined I can’t believe ex bestie Gemma Talbot is still with her duck boy Boyfriend. She answered a question about them moving in together today and it’s clear he’s still as immature as ever 😂

both of their relationships are just based on dating good looking guys which is sad when they’re30 now!

Reactions: 7
I’ve had to unfollow her. She is so overly privileged and entitled. I am not sticking around to witness her rich little white girl in Bali era.
Seems i’m not alone either 😬😬
Can you tell me where you check this. I was looking for this type of website but they all looked sketchy

D65A695A-FC18-4D1F-BEF7-F3BAD024BD5F.png

Interesting….

I really like Gemma, she seem very down to earth. A bit like how Sophie used to be! Perhaps why they don’t spend so much time together anymore….

Reactions: 8

also slightly unrelated but because they’re so intertwined I can’t believe ex bestie Gemma Talbot is still with her duck boy Boyfriend. She answered a question about them moving in together today and it’s clear he’s still as immature as ever 😂
Are Sophie and Gemma not friends anymore?

When did their fall out happen? (Maybe fallout is the wrong word) but I swear a couple months ago they were together all the time ??
That was before Sophie found Jimmy. After that she forgot all about her mantra « don’t forget your friends when you have a SO ». Idk if you all noticed but Sophie stopped going out even before covid and especially after covid. For the last 2 years the only content she creates is a recap of love island and housewives of every place in the world

Reactions: 5
Does Sophie have any friends at all? I remember the stories of her birthday, looked like a random bunch of girls sitting around awkwardly

Reactions: 3
And her parents
Maybe she stopped bothering so much with friends after she met her 'life partner' Jhimmay, who works in the oil and gas industry and doesn't enjoy going to Chanel boutiques. Remember that suddenly stopped that podcast with millie cotton, and it carried on being recorded with another of Millies friends bit it felt very abrupt. She did go to ibiza for a holiday in the summer with the women who do a close friends podcast, she recorded episodes with them discussing her fillers and rhinoplasty. Also a country house BRB with her old uni chums, I recall she started talking about some ~10000 sit ups in thirty minutes~ machine she had spent the morning wired up to before driving there.

If we're mentioning Gemma, I think her new implants are sadly a little too large for her frame, they also seem quite wide set. All the clothes looked better on her when she had a smaller chest (imo) she has always had a l great figurebut showsnshe works hard for it. Also, I can't believe she is still with that guy and all his red flags!

Reactions: 6
Demanding another refund in Bali.. I can’t with her. Go to the beach watch the sunset, enjoy being somewhere where I definitely would love to be. Also are you not on a business visa Sophie? We’ve yet to see you do any work 🙃
Edit: Just seen its stormy so not sunset but you know what I mean. Not long now until she complains about the weather!

Reactions: 11
Edit: Just seen its stormy so not sunset but you know what I mean. Not long now until she complains about the weather!
bali in December is an interesting choice as their weather is notoriously bad at that time of year, I’m sure the weather complaints will roll in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When these things happen, like the villa or the NYE place, why not just do a story after it's sorted saying "Hi guys, villa didn't work out as we'd planned so we're here now etc" - it's the relentless details and hashing it over and girlboss-ness of the situation that is annoying

Reactions: 11
bali in December is an interesting choice as their weather is notoriously bad at that time of year, I’m sure the weather complaints will roll in
Refund on the whole bali holibobs business woman business trip due to the weather - thanx bbs.

She does a great talk to helping the local economy, but then errm doesn't, complains and gets refunds even though she stated that the reason she wants to go to spend in order to help the 'wonderful people' (i hate it when tourists go somewhere, Bali and Thailand are key examples of this, then proceed to rave about the sweet, little local people as if they're idiots in awe of the white tourists) if she was worried about helping then why not contact a local charity and donate directly.

Next scene, she RAVES about a new tarmacadam road that has spoilt some beautiful countryside, and purchase a helmet without face protection... She paid ten thousand odd pounds for a new snozzle, why isn't she looking after it?!

Happy new year tattlers.
🍾🥂

Reactions: 13
So sad she’s also in awe of golden retrievers being in Bali like it’s a good thing that pedigree dogs are smuggled in whilst there are thousands of abused dogs on the street there

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.