Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 👏

Well done to @KarenOG for starting the sentence and @Gossipgal00 for finishing it off. Had to tweak slightly to make it fit.

During the last thread we have:
- Had a nose job
- Seen the departure of Jimmayyyy
- Had a thread lift 👽
- Had the thread lift dissolved
- Worn a pair of shorts up our bum crack on a boiling hot day which “didn’t fit” so have been returned....
- Had a live demo of how a pair of skims also don’t fit which a return is also being attempted (with photographic evidence). Eagerly awaiting the outcome of that.
- Seen the dogs dick on the daily.
- Still not washed our tan encrusted bed sheets.

Anything else??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread 👏

Well done to @KarenOG for starting the sentence and @Gossipgal00 for finishing it off. Had to tweak slightly to make it fit.

During the last thread we have:
- Had a nose job
- Seen the departure of Jimmayyyy
- Had a thread lift 👽
- Had the thread lift dissolved
- Worn a pair of shorts up our bum crack on a boiling hot day which “didn’t fit” so have been returned....
- Had a live demo of how a pair of skims also don’t fit which a return is also being attempted (with photographic evidence). Eagerly awaiting the outcome of that.
- Seen the dogs dick on the daily.
- Still not washed our tan encrusted bed sheets.

Anything else??
Don’t forget her legal battle not to pay for all the damage she caused to her previous flat by being a dirty skank. *sorry ✨apartment✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she also talked trash about people who wanted to take a photo under a tree and in the end it turned out that she was one of the people waiting to take a photo under the above mentioned tree. But she is a blogger you guys so it’s her birth right to take pictures and the others are just pathetic wanabe photographers

• Haha
It’s funny how people see themselves opposed to how other people do, I personally think the blue puffy dress she said she didn’t like on suited her and looked lovely! So much better than the micro skirts and crop tops with her dads giant jacket

Reactions: 6
Sold her old unwanted designer bags to pay for a new snozzle.

Resulted in a great nose job, but she still looked cute before with her more characterful nose imo.

Also, brand new teeth with the tooth capping. Another freebie! resulted in pretty big white blocks that sort of resemble dentures...sorry.

Got angry when people asked if she got botox. implied she didn't, she is young and needs only the gua sha. Admitted to botox. Baby botox, as she is only a baby herself.

Admitted to breast implants, worth mentioning again as it was what drew so many if us here.

Topped up her lip, cheek, jaw and under eye fillers, as essential medical procedures under lockdown.

Had her fanny fluff lasered off. Another essential.

Lockdown facials, you guessed it - essential.

Went to get cov1d tested with Jimmy at Xmas, a fun day out?! reasoned that as she had already paid for the tests, for her new year's holiday. Decided to avoid the backlash to be sensible, and not fly to Bali while lecturing viewers she could have if she wanted, being exempt to travel bans due to her job as an essential worker. The public needed to see other people enjoying themselves for their mental health or some such flawed logic.

Got vaccinated early due to a mysterious non shareable heath condition, but will share about the fanny laser (?!)

Embarked on a massive shred only eating grilled vegtables and training twice a day in a desperate attempt to drop a stone, and squeeze back into size 8 clothes that didn't seen to fit even before the lockdown.

Did sponsorships with vanish for stain removal, but still has dirty sheets. So vanish doesn't work apparently?

Bought designer dog leads from gucci and LV.

Let her dog howl as she locked him in the bathroom when she wasn't sending him off to daycare.

Scored free dog food for the dog, we should buy it. (for ourselves?)

Free ugly sofa
Free dyson hoover and hair tools. Both seem to remain unused.
Free TV with hyped up painting screensaver mode.
Free 1k+ coffee machine, did the viewers want to buy the old discarded one for more than she'd get for it on ebay? And they need to travel to pick it up too.

She bought a lot of clothes, even for an influencer, had a lot of cosmetic procedures, took her dog to be groomed weekly. Clung to Jimmy like a barnacle as he left for Oz, mentioned marriage and babies a lot.

Ripped of a sex and the city podcast with her recaps of said show. Sees herself as a better looking, younger carrie based in London rather than NY.

Repeatedly asked for advice on her stories regarding her dog, his hair, his howling, living with a man, not having sex with a live in bf, bf taking his phone to the loo, skid marks, her takeaway choices, cosmetic work experiences, dealing with cat calls etc. and then chastised the plebs who foolishly offered advice that didn't cut the mustard.

Watched a lot of high brow reality TV.

Paid rent on two pricey flats for a few months, tried to get viewers to take it off her. Failed.

Sold off stuff she was throwing out to viewers for more money than it was worth, notably a clothes rail to doormat / best friend Gemma.

Revealed she doesn't have a toaster, and won't keep bread in the house. Too dangerous or something.

New glittery prada bag
New cream chanel bag

Hmmm, OK I spent enough time on this now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sold her old unwanted designer bags to pay for a new snozzle.

Resulted in a great nose job, but she still looked cute before with her more characterful nose imo.

Also, brand new teeth with the tooth capping. Another freebie! resulted in pretty big white blocks that sort of resemble dentures...sorry.

Got angry when people asked if she got botox. implied she didn't, she is young and needs only the gua sha. Admitted to botox. Baby botox, as she is only a baby herself.

Admitted to breast implants, worth mentioning again as it was what drew so many if us here.

Topped up her lip, cheek, jaw and under eye fillers, as essential medical procedures under lockdown.

Had her fanny fluff lasered off. Another essential.

Lockdown facials, you guessed it - essential.

Went to get cov1d tested with Jimmy at Xmas, a fun day out?! reasoned that as she had already paid for the tests, for her new year's holiday. Decided to avoid the backlash to be sensible, and not fly to Bali while lecturing viewers she could have if she wanted, being exempt to travel bans due to her job as an essential worker. The public needed to see other people enjoying themselves for their mental health or some such flawed logic.

Got vaccinated early due to a mysterious non shareable heath condition, but will share about the fanny laser (?!)

Embarked on a massive shred only eating grilled vegtables and training twice a day in a desperate attempt to drop a stone, and squeeze back into size 8 clothes that didn't seen to fit even before the lockdown.

Did sponsorships with vanish for stain removal, but still has dirty sheets. So vanish doesn't work apparently?

Bought designer dog leads from gucci and LV.

Let her dog howl as she locked him in the bathroom when she wasn't sending him off to daycare.

Scored free dog food for the dog, we should buy it. (for ourselves?)

Free ugly sofa
Free dyson hoover and hair tools. Both seem to remain unused.
Free TV with hyped up painting screensaver mode.
Free 1k+ coffee machine, did the viewers want to buy the old discarded one for more than she'd get for it on ebay? And they need to travel to pick it up too.

She bought a lot of clothes, even for an influencer, had a lot of cosmetic procedures, took her dog to be groomed weekly. Clung to Jimmy like a barnacle as he left for Oz, mentioned marriage and babies a lot.

Ripped of a sex and the city podcast with her recaps of said show. Sees herself as a better looking, younger carrie based in London rather than NY.

Repeatedly asked for advice on her stories regarding her dog, his hair, his howling, living with a man, not having sex with a live in bf, bf taking his phone to the loo, skid marks, her takeaway choices, cosmetic work experiences, dealing with cat calls etc. and then chastised the plebs who foolishly offered advice that didn't cut the mustard.

Watched a lot of high brow reality TV.

Paid rent on two pricey flats for a few months, tried to get viewers to take it off her. Failed.

Sold off stuff she was throwing out to viewers for more money than it was worth, notably a clothes rail to doormat / best friend Gemma.

Revealed she doesn't have a toaster, and won't keep bread in the house. Too dangerous or something.

New glittery prada bag
New cream chanel bag

Hmmm, OK I spent enough time on this now.
Thank you so much for this summary. I loved it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To add to @Swipeupyouguys fabulous summary, I also think Tango Tits is writing a life-changing thesis on denim shorts, as she always seems to be doing “research”. They always look extremely uncomfortable (and actually painful at times) so she’s not quite there yet, but I imagine when she finds the right pair it’ll end child poverty and all wars.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To add to @Swipeupyouguys fabulous summary, I also think Tango Tits is writing a life-changing thesis on denim shorts, as she always seems to be doing “research”. They always look extremely uncomfortable (and actually painful at times) so she’s not quite there yet, but I imagine when she finds the right pair it’ll end child poverty and all wars.
I'm baffled by her doing research on the best denim shorts for 'curvy' girls because...she's not curvy? Not in the way that 'curvy' clothes are designed anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t find shorts to fit because she always buys the wrong size! If she ignored the number on label and wore what fitted that would solve it all, baffles me how she has TWO degrees sometimes

• Haha
She can’t find shorts to fit because she always buys the wrong size! If she ignored the number on label and wore what fitted that would solve it all, baffles me how she has TWO degrees sometimes
I wonder if she has tried on any size 10 shorts from Dorothy Perkins’ petite range? She’s over complicating things with her warped view of her shape. She seems to think she’s Dita Von Teese.

I’m not saying she’s a fridge but she’s not naturally wasp waisted either. Nor is she sporting a dump truck derrière.

Reactions: 14
Kind of sad how she’s so deluded regarding her size , when she used to claim she was a 6/8 she was clearly a 10 and now I think she’s probably gone up a size. Hope she goes to therapy as she clearly has some kind of body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 9
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m not comfortable discussing her size. It’s not fair criticism to speculate about a woman’s body, ever. I know this is a gossip firm but this thread is generally a bit better than most about not straight up trolling like that. But also she has a gorgeous figure and is clearly quite tiny! I’m her height and a ten and she’s definitely a lot smaller than me so I think comments talking about how she’s clearly lying about her size can additionally be triggering to people. I’ve worked a lot on body confidence over the years and I still found them a bit hard to read at first. Let’s not play into that yeah?

On the other hand, I’m more than happy to take the piss out of her already talking about going away and how devestated she’ll be to leave poor Henny behind. Pre pandemic her whole thing was traveling for half the year with Jimmy. WHY would you get a dog in that situation!! So irresponsible. Dumping it on your mum is not the answer, a responsible person would have just realised their lifestyle sadly doesn’t suit dog ownership. The poor thing is gonna be basically living in Leicester with her family when travel opens up again

I agree - I was disappointed to see her lamenting about not being able to move to Bali because of her dog. Just shows how much thought she put into getting a dog. I don't think, despite her frequent monologues, she's a very considered person and I think she often acts on a whim. I also have an issue with rich white people moving over to Bali in general.

I think what irritates me most when she talks about moving/travelling but not being able to take her dog is that it feels like her 'guilt' is put on and a way of pre-empting any negative feedback she could get. If you really felt bad about it and had ruled it out then...don't say anything?

Reactions: 4
She talks about her size - constantly. 🤷‍♂️
I'm an 8
I'm wearing 25" waist in these
Etc.

While she is pretty tiny in terms of height she has a pretty solid mid size figure, which is lovely as it is, and would do better leaning into that and marketing her brand aesthetic on what works well for average girl dressing rather than pretending ro be a size 6 or 8. I am sure she would be more relatable to a wider auidence and get more r.o.i from brands and her aff links on insta posts.

She pretended not to have fake tits for the longest time making viewers wonder why their natural breasts didn't behave like hers, with the nipples pointing towards the sky etc.

Similarly she pretended not to have botox for ages making viewers feel like failures for not having the same smooth shiny foreheads that she obtained 'naturally' with a few strokes of the gua sha.

If she moved to Bali she would loose a lot of her audience, people watch her as they live in London or want to live in London. She has said this many times before when taking about why she cannot move to Australia or New Zealand (visas aside) and jimbob needs to move to London to be with her.

Reactions: 13
She talks about her size - constantly. 🤷‍♂️
I'm an 8
I'm wearing 25" waist in these
Etc.

While she is pretty tiny in terms of height she has a pretty solid mid size figure, which is lovely as it is, and would do better leaning into that and marketing her brand aesthetic on what works well for average girl dressing rather than pretending ro be a size 6 or 8. I am sure she would be more relatable to a wider auidence and get more r.o.i from brands and her aff links on
THIS.
No one is slating her figure, she looks great. But she doesn’t dress to her size and constantly wears clothes that are too tight and therefore aren’t flattering.

It doesn’t matter what size you are, if you’re not wearing the right size clothing for your body it’s going to look naff.

Nobody is going to be a size 6/8 top/dress if they are a ‘30’G (or whatever she said she was). For starters, it’s just pure chest measurements, her boobs are huge.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.