Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
looks like abs.. but I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
she’s definitely bigger than the size she makes out to be, imo, but still looks fine!!

Edit: didn’t she have some kind of sculpting procedure using machines not long ago?View attachment 869164
Everything is just shades of beige...🥴

Could be the sunlight streaming in, but it looks like a slimming filter or something weird that is noticeable around her arm (the one that is touching her belly?)

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Gemma is like 5'8 and Sophie stayed she's 5'3 so it is possible! Hate to be defending Sophie here after all the moaning but shehas been showing her meals and they don't look enough t.b.h and there isn't anything wrong with her bod, but she is not nor ever will be a waif and needs to be happy with what she has been blessed with.

P.s. that bird poo though...wtf?!

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Has anyone listened to the SATC And Just Like That podcast she recommended? One of the hosts is kind of annoying and not as funny as he thinks he is, plus both hosts have made bitchy comments about Kristin Davis' plastic surgery which is kind of ironic...

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I watched her YouTube where she spoke about wanting to move to Bali and how she doesn't discuss her cosmetic work with Jimmy (why should she he's not her Dad, she's a financially independent 30 year old woman) but Jimmy thankfully always loves how she looks after. How sweet!

Let's hope he has managed to plan a romantic, showy declaration of love for her for tomorrow. I seem to recall that PALE PINK roses are the only acceptable option.