Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Allchloerose seemed to do well copying Sophie and she's fairly beige and greige herself. Not sure why Gemma is struggling but there we go. She reminds me a little of Em Sheldon (facially) who is always popping up on my recommended page, amd doesn't have any of Gemma's style, so maybe Gemma needs to buy some promotional pushes off ig?
I don’t mean to derail the thread but Em Sheldon is the most arrogant, insufferable influencer I have ever met

Reactions: 16

pinkpompom

Did anyone see the (now deleted) stories about Jimmy not getting her a coffee yesterday? Then saying how she’d order a takeaway and deliberately not get one for him? Wish I’d screenshotted now... honestly 😩😩😂 It blows my mind that I’m the same age as her sometimes!

• Wow

vanitythrills_

It actually freaks me out how frequently she seems to be having cosmetic work done? I hope she realises that the frequency at which she has work done is not the norm anywhere outside or the influencer/ celebrity bubble (and even then, idk if it’s just her procedure results are more noticeable, but she’s given actual Kardashian’s a run for their money).

I hoped and hoped that after the thread lift she would have a newfound appreciation for the risks involved in any procedure no matter how minor but if anything, she seems to be having even more AND it’s like she’s gotten even more flippant when talking about it to her very young, probably not very secure audience.

To me that’s very concerning - she is always desperate for her audience to consider how their responses to her effect her but appears totally unbothered by the impact her flippant and selfish attitude might have on the audience she needs to exist and pay for these things to begin with.

These procedures must be costing her thousands and thousands all stacked up and considering how much she’s already had and is still unhappy - the message of ‘you do you / female empowerment/ whatever makes you happy’ just doesn’t ring true.

Of course people should have the right to change their appearance how they see fit but I think she’s a walking billboard for advocating for better/ more in depth mental health assessments surrounding cosmetic procedures. There’s a duty of care element imo - I imagine she goes to the same places so why are they just letting her do whatever, whenever? Esp when a lot of her behaviour online seems impulsive and rash! Sometimes she borders on manic.

Idk I think she‘s not the nicest person and can come across very entitled but there’s some seriously intense self esteem/ control issues clearly on display. Makes it hard to watch and say nothing.

• Heart
Put off her Chanel perfume because Aldi do a dupe?? She’s really obsessed with having expensive things and I get the impression she looks down on people that can’t afford the same lifestyle. How dare we get a perfume that smells like hers without paying the price tag. She’s such a bloody snob.
Also comparing herself to those in quarantine over Christmas because of having Covid, it’s not the same Sophie you chose this! 🙃🙃🙃

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I'm really, really going off her. She comes across utterly affected and self absorbed. Like, sooo out of touch with the real world... and that's nothing to do with money or class it's more to do with the way she lives her life. Having a little rant about Afghanistan or feminism every now and then doesn't fool me.

• Heart
Why’s she always so rude and defensive to her followers. Someone sent her a really polite message re ice cubes and dogs and she’s screen shotted and belittled the poor girl. No need for it, I’m surprised she’s got half the followers she has with her disgusting attitude.
Her attitude is the absolute worst I’ve ever come across 🤮
Constantly having a go at her followers and everybody around her. The worst part is she never takes accountability and acts like the victim.
Her having a slanging match with a lady on a bike because her dog got in the way is so embarrassing- a couple days back her dog was getting right in the way of an outdoor exercise class, whilst Sophie stood there filming him, so I don’t doubt that her dog was absolutely getting in the way of everybody around them.
She’s also so incredibly shallow and insecure! Calling a stranger on the street ‘ugly’, that’s your go-to insult? You’re 30, grow up!!! And of course these backhanded compliments

1626684597989.jpeg
1626684628132.jpeg

Sophie you’ve had EVERYTHING about your face altered! Eyes lifted, Botox, filler all over and a nose job… and she rants about the way people perceive her for getting these procedures?! Whilst judging others herself?! It just shows that she’s passive aggressive and bitchy towards other women because she worries that their attractiveness, intelligence, humour etc take away from her own traits 😭 can’t deal with her immaturity!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Looks like someone’s starting to panic that her job of doing absolutely ✨nothing✨ could be taken away from her. She can blame on internalised misogyny all she wants but at its core influencer culture is vapid and toxic whatever your gender
"So many influencers out there doing great things..."

Ok. So, these great things...like what exactly? Trying to convince us to buy stuff we don't need or really want? Emotionally manipulating us into buying their overpriced merch hoodies or terrible in-the-style collaborations of polyester ill fitting clothes that even the models fail to look good in?

Still, if this influencer lark, sorry business does go 🍊tango🍊 tits up at least our Soph can transfer her skills set over to the war correspondent journalism career she had an eye on.

• Haha

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
No sorry stealing toilet paper from bars when you can't be bothered to go to the shop? She's fully just exposed herself that is so scabby I hope she got some shit in her DMs cos she's an actual tramp for that

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does everything have stains all over it?! “Stains can be removed with carpet cleaner” why not remove those stains yourself- shows more respect for your followers buying the items 🤮 I have drawers that I keep makeup and skincare in and don’t understand how so much could’ve spilt out to leave multiple different coloured stains

• Sick

justbeingnosy98

This is what has been really annoying me about Sophie lately. She has a blog, a big audience and supposedly loves journalism (lol war correspondent Soph) - why not use it constructively to properly discuss feminism/women’s issues? She could do actual blog posts or articles on say, the gender pay gap, worrying about safety in London, catcalling etc. Her ranting and whining just add to the “men are shit” narrative which doesn’t help anyone.

• Heart

KarenOG

I get she would want her boyfriend to arrange something for her birthday, but the comment about asking her friend to help him because she didn’t think he would do a good job is SO rude. She comes across as so bratty and ungrateful.

Montana90

Who goes to Bali and makes it look SO boring!? She has been boring for ages now - clearly has a lot of disposable income but does nothing other than buy Chanel bags, clothes, make up etc. with nowhere to wear it all out to 🥱

• Heart

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
I know I’ll get a LOT of hate here but omg how fat has she become the last months 😮
oh give over she's not fat in the slightest!! she may have gained some weight (haven't we all put on a bit over the past 18 months or so?) but she's probs a 12 which is below the UK average! i know this isn't a rave page and we all find her annoying but come on now

Gossipgal00

Oh my god she’s so bitter about the fact that Jimmy needs surgery so can’t come to the UK as planned. Obviously it’s disappointing as she’s not seen him in however long and it’s her birthday soon but I mean it’s actual bloody health surgery not the surgery she’s used to where you drop your AMEX and you’re booked in the next day, I don’t know how Jimmy puts up with her she’s such a spoilt brat

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she is so open about her dog shitting all over her rented apartment with an open insta? I hope her landlord follows her and screenshots all of this for proof for when she moves out and leaves another disgusting carpet. I have a dog and as much as I would love an uninterrupted lie in, it’s not fair on them not letting them out for the toilet at their usual time!! She’s a moron
I hope her previous landlord is also keeping tabs to support the dispute. I never thought I’d be on the side of a landlord but Tango Tits has no respect and a whole load of cheek.

• Haha

mupert

Sophie’s tattoos look like when you you’re bored in lessons in high school and draw on yourself with a biro and it then won’t wash off for days

• Haha
I refuse to believe that a 30 year old woman has had to have her PT help her make the link between her diet and energy levels… I really do think she’s just incredibly lonely and bored and is trying to spark up any conversation with her followers for company.
When she was debating selling her Louis Vuitton bag, I really do think she was just trying to get people to DM her, because who else has the time to waste talking to other people about potential prices and arrangements, when they’re not even sure they want to sell the bag?!