Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read the article/blog post she wrote about being “rejected” by her sister. I’ve never read such utter “woe is me” bullshit. Lol “gifted and talented children’s register” 😆

175511E2-23DC-4404-8ECC-D4B064FA0601.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Like most people, I used to like Sophie too. She seemed refreshing, honest and funny. Now she’s just completely obnoxious, vapid, vain and has been posting the same content forever.

I actually had a thing with one of her ex’s. But just like her, he was vain with not much else going for him and not much of a career. They must have been a perfect match.

She’s 30, yet all she cares about are her looks, bf, dog, buying clothes and holidays? That was me when I was 17. She’s had so much work done at this point she’s completely unrecognisable. The cheek fillers look ridiculous.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
For me, I don’t see the issue in her admitting she was the “golden child” of the family, she probably was and most definitely pandered to the the role. It’s the fact that she also probably was fully aware her sister wasn’t the same and plays ignorant to the fact that’s what built the resentment towards her. She can’t entirely blame her sister for the lack of relationship when it takes two to be in one. And I believe she’s fully aware of this which is why she plays so hard on the victim complex in that blog - her sister must have had her doing that her whole life which must be exhausting!!

Reactions: 3
Like most people, I used to like Sophie too. She seemed refreshing, honest and funny. Now she’s just completely obnoxious, vapid, vain and has been posting the same content forever.

I actually had a thing with one of her ex’s. But just like her, he was vain with not much else going for him and not much of a career. They must have been a perfect match.

She’s 30, yet all she cares about are her looks, bf, dog, buying clothes and holidays? That was me when I was 17. She’s had so much work done at this point she’s completely unrecognisable. The cheek fillers look ridiculous.
It’s not a very mentally progressive life is it

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she’s been shadow banned on insta - I can only find her if I search for her full handle. Is this the same for anyone else?

Reactions: 5
She looks like she has had a op on her eyelids as now her eyelids aren’t hooded.

Reactions: 1
I really hate that side eye look thing she does, it really grates on me 😂
She thinks she's sexy

Also, shoot me BUT
I think she loves all these cat calls. Probably encourages her to eat even fewer carbs

Interesting how she rarely posts her food

Reactions: 7
She thinks she's sexy

Also, shoot me BUT
I think she loves all these cat calls. Probably encourages her to eat even fewer carbs

Interesting how she rarely posts her food
Haha I was thinking this the other day with the amount she bangs on about it, it’s like “guys I’m just so sexy that I’m telling you AGAIN that I’ve been cat called 100x today”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello! Looooong time lurker here! Like most of you, I used to like Sophie but I find her unbearable now!

I’ve just read that article about her sister and I am in absolute shock. The fact she talks about her sister having difficulties growing up with special needs etc , although yes misdiagnosed, there was still a reason she was placed in a special needs class and she was taking medication (that Sophie even says caused her to forget her childhood) that she shouldn’t have been taking - yet she continues to attack her! I can’t believe how self centred she is! Yes it must be hard to hear your sister say she hates you but from how she has described her, it sounds as though her sister may have communication/emotional difficulties (which is really common with sen children) but she does not take that into consideration at all!! Just rattles on about herself.

I just can’t believe she felt she had to list those things about her sister yet not show any sympathy towards her!

Sorry, I used to work with Sen children so that really hit a nerve!

Reactions: 19
Nah, I don’t usually have many issues with Soph. But you can’t let your poor dog tit on the floor just because you want to avoid social awkwardness….

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m certain that before the weekend is over we will get a, “guuuuuuys. You’re so stupid. Obviously I was joking. Stop messaging me.” At best it’ll be passive aggressive and at worse there may be foaming at the mouth.

How are we meant to know it’s a joke when you’re a tit (haha) dog owner and a disgusting tenant? She’ll make him tit everywhere and just leave it unlike the cleaner comes. And then there’ll be a moany story about the cleaner.

Reactions: 6
I stopped following a while back and have just rediscovered her, I’ve seen comments about not being able to afford rent, is that why she’s aggressively flogging all her designer gear?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.