Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is such an unpleasant woman. It doesn’t matter how much surgery she gets or how much weight she looses or gains. Her personality stays ugly. She thinks she works hard and deserves all the privileges but all she does is watching planes all day, going on holiday or taking 10000 pictures of her dog. Where is the interesting content? I am sorry for venting but since she got back from Bali, she makes me and probably also other people/followers feel like we are uneducated and stupid. She gives off very negative vibes

Reactions: 18

KarenOG

She’s so boring now on insta. Ranting about people asking for short thick leg clothes ideas. I unfollowed her
When she made a comment how no one asks her this to dress if you’re slim and tall. Well why would they, the fashion industry already has them covered. People ask for outfits for curves because that’s what people find difficult to style?

The irony of her saying people are projecting on to her. That whole rant was her projecting.

Ello Ello

I can't believe she so publicly pointed out Jimmys 'flaw' with regards to his thinning hair. So mean...you don't do that to someone you love.
This is so unkind - if I spoke about my partner privately or publicly like this I’d get the boot. How is belittling people (especially those you love) ever okay?! This makes me so sad that she somehow thinks this is okay and ‘funny’. I think I have to unfollow her now as she’s become actually not nice with comments like these, not just un-relatable. Was just finding her downfall fascinating but it’s uncomfortable how intriguing it is to watch now. I doubt she’d like someone to point out that he’s still with her EVEN THOUGH she belittles him, is an insecure person, shares private messages between the two, makes fun of him to her tens of thousands of followers and at the same time is obviously riddled (like all of us) with her own problems that he’s accepted her for. Imagine his family seeing her post things that tear him down 😢 She’s in the bin with 2021. And although I’ve loved reading these comments as I see stuff on her page that makes me think exactly what everyone writes I think she’s actually quite toxic and addicting to watch. Main word toxic - an unfollow from me Soph!

• Heart

4dominoes

huge congrats to our Soph for managing to make the situation in Afghanistan all about her somehow. I didn’t think it would even be possible but our girl always finds a way 🥰

• Haha

KarenOG

6A60BFB4-3B74-4A51-992E-498BA5CFB529.jpeg

Okay guys, what do we think of this outfit? I’m really struggling with the baggy jeans being paired with those black loafers. Reminds me of slipping my school shoes on quickly to take the bin out.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pampas

I can't believe she so publicly pointed out Jimmys 'flaw' with regards to his thinning hair. So mean...you don't do that to someone you love.

Reactions: 17

KarenOG

Meanwhile she's jetted off on holiday like a fucking knob
Whilst everyone in the UK is worrying about not catching covid so their Christmas plans can go ahead this year, Sophie takes the opportunity to tell us how despite tourists not being allowed into Bali she’s found a way in for a 6 week holiday…(sorry ‘business trip’).

She’s so tone deaf.

• Angry

Amilola

Sophie: *calls another woman an ugly bitch bc she didn’t appreciate Sophie’s dog’s bad behaviour* I am totally justified in ruining this woman’s self esteem for life

Also Sophie: omg these people who call me out for my shitty behaviour are SUCH internalised misogynists, what sad lives they lead!!!

• Heart

Hamburglar

VIP Member
To be fair she has shown several books she's read/reading in the past that cover topics like oppression of women etc so I don't believe she doesn't car/is making up a sudden interest - BUT the personal back story wasn't really necessary was it?
Aaaalways has to be about Sophie She could’ve just shared some book recommendations for anyone interested in learning more and left it at that.

Can just picture her in a war torn country swinging her chanel around and whinging about the lack of barista style oat milk 😭

• Haha
Why does everything have stains all over it?! “Stains can be removed with carpet cleaner” why not remove those stains yourself- shows more respect for your followers buying the items 🤮 I have drawers that I keep makeup and skincare in and don’t understand how so much could’ve spilt out to leave multiple different coloured stains
I can’t get over the state of that rug?! I have had the same one in my bedroom (for like 3 years) under my dressing table where I do my make up and tan and I have a dog and mine is in perfect condition…shes an absolute scruff! And that chest of drawers…they’re wrecked! I’d expect to pay £50 on fb market place for them or something. Even when she uploads stories of her apartment you can see all the stains on the carpet and stuff. Can’t imagine living in such filth

Also the stories of her saying how full on doing the sale is…because she’s had to post stories, reply to messages and bag a few parcels up? Is she for real? She could not function in the real world in a real job. It’s actually laughable how easy these influencers have it if they think that is hard work

frillylilly

Chatty Member
One thing I will give Sophie credit for is that I really don't think she photoshops her posts - particularly her body - too much and I appreciate that. So many girls I follow nip in their waists to a ridiculous degree and Sophie doesn't, which is great actually

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Sophie, you can only do something "crazy" if you have the money to do it. She's done this a lot in the past - doing the whole "yolo" thing when she wants to buy a Chanel bag or something and it's honestly more irritating than if she just said "I bought this bag". She didn't even need to tell anyone she'd flown business class?

I don't think that someone should mute their life just because others are going through tough times, however it does feel really tone deaf right now as the vast majority of her audience, and the UK, are clinging on by a thread hoping we get a decent Christmas right now

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Hope someone at the inland revenue was keeping an eye on her selling that (filthy) stuff on her insta. Why not just say you're a size 12 and be done with it, no one cares and you'll get way more average sized followers. Now forcing fans to buy with pay pal friends and family meaning they'll have no recourse to get a refund is diabolical behaviour from her. Coercive behaviour between influencers and fan girl, she is someone they look up to, she has all the power with her big sm platform to manipulate them, and honestly she should just know better. Let us imagine how she would feel if the thread clinic told her soz babes, no refund or compo for botching your face and leaving you in pain, coz you paid by friends and family so we could avoid those silly, annoying fees. I mean she took her landlady to the small claims court for unfairly holding onto her deposit for silly, needless cleaning of the flat, and we all know what a clean freak Sophie is.

Which leads me to...why can't she wash / dry clean her stuff prior to selling it, yanno like anyone else would? Why not give just some of it away to a local charity, then tell her fans to go there than being so tight fisted and grabby?

If you can't afford to be a little charitable, then you shouldn't be shopping in Chanel when you slink back from your basic bitch holibonks in Bali.

Hendrix seems to pick up on her mood, poor little fluffball. In all seriousness I hope her therapy helps her, I hope they suggest an outlet for her outside influencing, just endlessly shopping and having cosmetic work done to her face and body. Why not mentor a younger aspiring influencer, do free talks at a college regularly (maybe online??) or help out at a local charity. She is well educated (two degrees guys, and I was in the golden gifted class at my school!) and has the gift of lots of free time.

Her new look 'edit' is no worse than others with the brand but, she still wouldn't wear any if it herself and we all know it. New look is throwing money at the wrong people, get someone who wears highstreet.

She's already talking about more holidays in March, April, May annnnd June! Thank goodness she is so responsible with her carbon footprint, really offsets all the fast fashion promotion. But, it begs the question, is Jimmy paying his own way or is he a sugarbaby?

Fofoca

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice she mentioned that her Indonesian is “v limited”….is she implying that she knows anything other than “hello/how much”? Come on Tango Tits, teach us some boss babe phrases please!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

KarenOG

Why’s she always so rude and defensive to her followers. Someone sent her a really polite message re ice cubes and dogs and she’s screen shotted and belittled the poor girl. No need for it, I’m surprised she’s got half the followers she has with her disgusting attitude.
Just seen this, vile response. Also, the audacity of her being snarky, from the woman who let her dog get heat stroke! What’s the bet she still took Hendrix out for walks after he had an upset stomach….

Oh and I’ve just seen she took him out this morning, when the temperature would have still been over 20 degrees. Shaded path or not, that dog will be absolutely boiling as he’s got a lovely thick coat.

IMO her calling someone ugly as a first response is just showing her true colours. She could have used any other insult but she defaulted to looks. Just shows how fake all of her posts about not bringing over women down or commenting on their looks are.

Reactions: 16