Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously all these influencers talking about privilege and she’s posting that tit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Cannot relate to this tit and it makes her sound like a spoilt brat… also you’ve just got back from Ibiza when most people haven’t been away in about 18 months? Stfu

Reactions: 5
Is anyone here willing to be a witness for her landlord dispute thing?! I want to know what the personal digs were. Assuming it’s saying she’s disgustingly unhygienic and dirty, and that she let the dog tit everywhere? How can she disagree with this?

And what hustle and grind is she talking about?!

Reactions: 2
It’s actually really sad that she has to do that, I assume if she didn’t then she wouldn’t have birthday celebrations as she has no real friends :(

Reactions: 7
It’s actually really sad that she has to do that, I assume if she didn’t then she wouldn’t have birthday celebrations as she has no real friends :(
It’s her own fault that no one can stand her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol that the thread lift didn’t work out! Like WHO gets a threadlift at 29 years old anyway

Reactions: 3
He hasn’t wanted to buy her any birthday or Christmas presents in the past so what makes her think he would want to pay £140 + for a drinks table 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel bad that Hendrix is unwell. But It just shows she has no real friends to lean on.
I’m wondering if since she got with Jimmy she isolated them all or if they are just further along in life because I swear before she seemed to have quite a lot of friends

Reactions: 3
Why’s she always so rude and defensive to her followers. Someone sent her a really polite message re ice cubes and dogs and she’s screen shotted and belittled the poor girl. No need for it, I’m surprised she’s got half the followers she has with her disgusting attitude.

Reactions: 22
Why’s she always so rude and defensive to her followers. Someone sent her a really polite message re ice cubes and dogs and she’s screen shotted and belittled the poor girl. No need for it, I’m surprised she’s got half the followers she has with her disgusting attitude.
Her attitude is the absolute worst I’ve ever come across 🤮
Constantly having a go at her followers and everybody around her. The worst part is she never takes accountability and acts like the victim.
Her having a slanging match with a lady on a bike because her dog got in the way is so embarrassing- a couple days back her dog was getting right in the way of an outdoor exercise class, whilst Sophie stood there filming him, so I don’t doubt that her dog was absolutely getting in the way of everybody around them.
She’s also so incredibly shallow and insecure! Calling a stranger on the street ‘ugly’, that’s your go-to insult? You’re 30, grow up!!! And of course these backhanded compliments

1626684597989.jpeg
1626684628132.jpeg

Sophie you’ve had EVERYTHING about your face altered! Eyes lifted, Botox, filler all over and a nose job… and she rants about the way people perceive her for getting these procedures?! Whilst judging others herself?! It just shows that she’s passive aggressive and bitchy towards other women because she worries that their attractiveness, intelligence, humour etc take away from her own traits 😭 can’t deal with her immaturity!

Reactions: 16
I totally missed what happened with her dog. How did he get such bad heatstroke? Was he outside in the sun?

Reactions: 1
Shes sooooo rude isn’t she!! Hows that girl meant to know she’s giving the dog vet sanctioned ice cubes 🙄 it was such a polite message too.

No wonder the concierge man hated her, can only imagine her attitude towards him.

Reactions: 10
Just seen this, vile response. Also, the audacity of her being snarky, from the woman who let her dog get heat stroke! What’s the bet she still took Hendrix out for walks after he had an upset stomach….

Oh and I’ve just seen she took him out this morning, when the temperature would have still been over 20 degrees. Shaded path or not, that dog will be absolutely boiling as he’s got a lovely thick coat.

IMO her calling someone ugly as a first response is just showing her true colours. She could have used any other insult but she defaulted to looks. Just shows how fake all of her posts about not bringing over women down or commenting on their looks are.

Reactions: 16
I'm shocked that she would admit to calling someone an ugly witch on stories - I think that shows how deluded she it. I am a feminist and am always hear for discussions about feminism and female empowerment but her trying to claim shouting back at people and being rude is some kind of feminist act is a real stretch.

Reactions: 5
I thought this-why did she share the words she used. Then I thought perhaps she saw people has seen/heard and was worried they might follow her and out her unless she got there first.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.