Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she modelling pyjamas when we all know she sleeps naked and purposely films herself naked but a cover on a morning in bed with “henny”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we had 1 story on the situation in Afghanistan, immediately followed by 30 stories with ASOS swipe ups..

It’s all so performative, she’s just doing it to tick a box.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
huge congrats to our Soph for managing to make the situation in Afghanistan all about her somehow. I didn’t think it would even be possible but our girl always finds a way 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s managed to turn an atrocious situation into an opportunity for her to tell us how great and intellectual she is. She seriously is a vile, vile human and has a lot of growing up to do. You really can tell that she’s never had a proper job or lived in the real world.

Reactions: 19
I think I’m more annoyed that she’s promoting dog rescues when she had her ‘dog’ imported from Russia or similar for about 5 grand.

Reactions: 12
To be fair she has shown several books she's read/reading in the past that cover topics like oppression of women etc so I don't believe she doesn't car/is making up a sudden interest - BUT the personal back story wasn't really necessary was it?

Reactions: 12
To be fair she has shown several books she's read/reading in the past that cover topics like oppression of women etc so I don't believe she doesn't car/is making up a sudden interest - BUT the personal back story wasn't really necessary was it?
Aaaalways has to be about Sophie She could’ve just shared some book recommendations for anyone interested in learning more and left it at that.

Can just picture her in a war torn country swinging her chanel around and whinging about the lack of barista style oat milk 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely hope “Jenny say kwa” is some random attempt to be funny/ a Nigella Lawson “meeecrowahvay” type thing, and not her ignorance of the phrase “je ne sais quoi”. Legit can never tell with this girl, she says some really, face-slappingly stupid things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think shes trying to be funny. Possibly drum up a few messages questioning it so she can put up a story being like “guysssss obviously I was joking I know it’s je ne sais quoi I’m soooo well travelled and intelligent“ 🥴

Reactions: 13
“new post alert”

sorry there’s nothing of interest on your post, just photos of your vain self and an ad

Reactions: 5
I think shes trying to be funny. Possibly drum up a few messages questioning it so she can put up a story being like “guysssss obviously I was joking I know it’s je ne sais quoi I’m soooo well travelled and intelligent“ 🥴
She’s about as funny as Covid, which incidentally I now have in full force (and I’ve been double jabbed for 4 months) - so her “guysssss I think I have long Covid” and “guyssss I did a thing, not sure I can pay the rent but isn’t this prada bag so darn cute” are really, really hitting a massive nerve now! Not to be woe is me when there are worse off folk in the world than me right now, but it’s massively insulting and bolsters my original post on this thread - I’m sat here struggling to breathe, wondering how the duck I will pay my mortgage on £90 SSP, and she pulls a cheap stunt like that, and in the most staggering move yet, decides to tell her 180k followers about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A load of swipe up links for some books on A fghani stan?

She encourages others to donate, but makes no mention of donating herself. Next, a load of swipe up asos links for Charlotte Tilbury, hair curlers, jeans and an ugly gingham dress.

Doesn’t sit well.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.