Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiyu

Flipping heck she's being passed around this thread like a porta potty is passed around in Dubai

Oh wait ... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

BBCCCC

So I was so happy to find there was 5 threads on SMD atm, I’ve taken time to go through all of them. Ive notice not many people have the tea on her friend bella…. And guys do I 😎☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Her teeth really annoy me, they look like chicklets! When she was talking about petrol and “what about people that drive long distance” yeah Soph, most of us are worrying about having enough fuel to get to work, the school run, not being an absolute sl*g dragging her kids up and down the country to shag dirty old men. Wind your neck in you skank, she boils my piss 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

gashycrash

E6D5972A-FF72-4909-8FDE-7C4C76C2A356.jpeg
Sorry but doesn’t she look at other kids similar ages to her children? Her pal is in normal age appropriate clothing and her child is dressed like a fuckin adult baby. Feel really sorry for them

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Bec_123

Wow she is so loud and obnoxious with no regard for anyone else, one woman in the queue for the trampolines covered her ears at one bit whilst SMD was shouting/cackling 😂 you just know everyone there was sick of her. She ain't happy unless she's the centre of attention. Cheering P&P on like they're in the fucking Olympics

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
ADD179C7-AAC8-407B-AEAD-12D3A594732F.jpeg

Happy to let them see you get passed around like a bong at a frat party but god forbid they don’t believe in santa 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

abccc_

Chatty Member
They'll probable rebel by getting normal jobs like mortgage advisors
That’s if they can find any clients who’d be happy to pay for mortgage advice from someone named Princess Bliss or Precious Belle…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Bambi0404

Sophie, go back to Essex and put your kids back in school. Liverpool don’t want you we have enough bimbos here already 🙈🙈
thank you for your consideration but on behalf of Essex I’d like to decline and pass her over to Kent thank you so much 👀🤣

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
There’s no way she has a secret ‘baby sitter/nanny’ that she’s dragged ‘around the world’ with her and has never appeared in ANY photos … stop lying!

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I hate the way the kids strutt around like they’re North West or Ivy Carter 🤣 Your mum gets shit on for money she aint a celebrity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

dontspeak

They probably was popular kids
An are well liked
Unfortunately when you hit seniour schools
Especially living on a place like canvey where everyone knows your business

Chuck princess in with a load of hormonal teenage boys that sit at home wanking over her mum
In under wear on Instagram freely displayed for her peers to see

bullying an taunting will happen she will be a target an easy one at that

my son 13 lives on canvey
Saw me looking at a post an said err is that
Sophie dickson
Didn’t she get paid 50k to let some one poo in her mouth !!

thays what the kids at are senior schools are saying
Imagine the torment an comments she is going to
Receive .you live in a dream world if you think she isn’t an easy target threw their mums doing
Senior school is full of hormones
An bitchiness

• Wow
Princess has been made to grow up so fast. She has had to watch her appearance her whole life. She has to pose like an adult. She has to go to “adult” parties. Those holidays aren’t about her and Precious, they’re about Sophie and her clients and building an image. Some random fun things are thrown in (like a water park or trampoline) but the rest Is all about Sophie, surgery, her punters and Instagram imagery.
Im not surprised she rather enjoyed playing with a doll. To be honest I’m an adult and when I took my daughter to Build a Bear I had a bit too much fun dressing up a bear. There’s an inner child in everyone - it’s actually quite sweet that she enjoyed that so much. But yeah, there would also have been no problem with Sophie just keeping it as a nice family moment and not filming and broadcasting it. But that could be said for a lot of things she shares, bing

The comment about real baby is disturbing. Unless she’s hunting about herself or another family member who’s expecting and the comment just appeared out of whack,

Sophie just get your girls back to school and give them a chance yeah? The way you blow the cash means there’s not gonna be much for your daughter’s futures.

Im not actually convinced Sophie sees much cash. I think she‘s funded but doesn’t actually get much in the way of cash.

Mizpnk

Screenshot_20211111-230439_Gallery.jpg

Definitely not a doll sized dummy... little Babs sucking a dummy on a train. Mum of the year award

• Wow
  • Sick