Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need a sitter/nanny anyway, not seennger do a day's work, ever. I mean there was the expensive mac makeup training back in the 'Jack days' but iit seemed to be self gratifying!!!

Also, how does she explain her source of income to pay this super nanny, as well as her fake, materialistic, comical lifesyle and disgusting addiction to changing every tiny part of her being.....?!!

She loves having girls, she loves to show them the world and they are living this 'best life' yet has now decided to share she has a sitter/nanny to do the normal tit a MOTHER does in any other normal home.

This Insta portrayal has never been ok Soph! No job, no drama, such a great mum, but only poses with her girls' then they are shoved off to be cared for by another woman!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
non-school day? is she taking the Mickey or what???? these girls haven’t been to school for a very long time… how can she even say this on her story and not be embarrassed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really gets on my wick when she keeps saying "my first born" - the eldest is 11 ffsake and why does she have highlights? I can see
e those kids resent her for how she exposed them to such inappropriateness so young . They'll probable rebel by getting normal jobs like mortgage advisors

Reactions: 8
They'll probable rebel by getting normal jobs like mortgage advisors
That’s if they can find any clients who’d be happy to pay for mortgage advice from someone named Princess Bliss or Precious Belle…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think she needs to be renamed Lakeside Lil she is always there and if she is doing the business does she declare her income to HMRC, does she pay NI contributions or is she just kept by a man for his amusement. Either way, your children need educating and to be desexualised immediately it’s all out there for a certain type of person to screenshot and say disgusting things about on these sick websites I am sure you don’t wish that on them or perhaps you do?

Reactions: 16
Like hell she has a nanny that travels with her. What a load of bollcks

Reactions: 17
That’s if they can find any clients who’d be happy to pay for mortgage advice from someone named Princess Bliss or Precious Belle…
With Sophie’s lifestyle, those names, setting them up for a lifestyle that will probably be very inappropriate….
Maybe an “accountant” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times a week this girl get extensions? Her real hair must be like Homer Simpson at this point....strands lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here’s some tea for you tattlers
Posted on a local group.
contradicting all the nice posts she puts up .
Poor women just taking a photo of the lake an gets verbally abused in public
But look whose in the photo 🙄
wowsers 😳

Reactions: 5
There’s apparently
No lessons in life them children haven’t been taught
What an incredible role model
Literally teaching them kids they can say do approach who ever when ever / as / when / how they like
Shameless 🤯
The women posting is not young I’d say old enough to be the girls Nan
Perfect lesson in respecting your elders 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Here’s some tea for you tattlers
Posted on a local group.
contradicting all the nice posts she puts up .
Poor women just taking a photo of the lake an gets verbally abused in public
But look whose in the photo 🙄
Am I the only one that can’t see anything on this picture 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.