Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t one of the old boys she shags buy it for her ?

Reactions: 4
I think someone mentioned in previous threads that she owns the property.
The house isn’t Council it’s Housing Association, so she couldn’t have brought it as you can’t just buy them like a council house. I would think they are unaware she isn’t there, as long as the rent is paid they have no reason to contact her. Very wrong cos so many families waiting to be housed!!

Reactions: 9
Jack bought her the house

Can you guys screenshot and stuff and put on here as im blocked 😅😅😅 i miss her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Can you guys screenshot and stuff and put on here as im blocked 😅😅😅 i miss her lol
Not much going on today. She bought the girls new personalised clothes when she should be sending them to school or getting them a private tutor instead of this tat

Just open up a new instagram account and don't follow her, stalk her ! lol. WHen she has her insta on public(most of the time) anyone can view it.

The house isn’t Council it’s Housing Association, so she couldn’t have brought it as you can’t just buy them like a council house. I would think they are unaware she isn’t there, as long as the rent is paid they have no reason to contact her. Very wrong cos so many families waiting to be housed!!
She should be reported if this is the case. There are families living out of bags in travelodges, who need a proper home. Hers has been stood empty for months of end whilst she’s been whoring herself all over.

I feel so sorry for her girls, they have been robbed of a proper childhood and education due to their stupid mother

Reactions: 6
There is a separate register being kept for kids who have slipped out of the education system during covid.

Has she moved to Liverpool now?

You can buy housing association properties under Right to Aquire

She seems to think that because Princess and Babs Jr say please and thank you that they are immaculately behaved, totally oblivious/ ignorant as duck to the fact that they are loud, obnoxious and annoying. I can imagine the horror of seeing them in public acting feral

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not much going on today. She bought the girls new personalised clothes when she should be sending them to school or getting them a private tutor instead of this tat
I don’t think he did, you can only buy newer build HA properties, the house she lives in is not covered by the same rules & no legal guidelines have been drawn up in central government as yet. If I am wrong I stand corrected & amazed at how he managed to not have to follow the legal process.

There is a separate register being kept for kids who have slipped out of the education system during covid.

Has she moved to Liverpool now?

You can buy housing association properties under Right to Aquire
Not at the minute, not the one she lives in, right to acquire are only on certain properties built after a certain date, her place is much older & pre dates it

Reactions: 1
ADD179C7-AAC8-407B-AEAD-12D3A594732F.jpeg

Happy to let them see you get passed around like a bong at a frat party but god forbid they don’t believe in santa 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think he did, you can only buy newer build HA properties, the house she lives in is not covered by the same rules & no legal guidelines have been drawn up in central government as yet. If I am wrong I stand corrected & amazed at how he managed to not have to follow the legal process.

Not at the minute, not the one she lives in, right to acquire are only on certain properties built after a certain date, her place is much older & pre dates it
She doesn’t live in a HA house it’s originally council on a council estate but like about 80% of the properties most are now privately owned after being able to buy them at a reduced rate it’s not a nice area of Canvey it’s avoided when looking to purchase a house.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t live in a HA house it’s originally council on a council estate but like about 80% of the properties most are now privately owned after being able to buy them at a reduced rate it’s not a nice area of Canvey it’s avoided when looking to purchase a house.
Sorry not trying to be argumentative or anything like that but was never council, where she lives where all built by Lawerence Homes late 1960’s early 1970’s, lots of Londoners were given cheap mortgages to buy them. Her house was brought but was sold to Housing Association which was common practice in the 1980’s. None of the houses on this estate were council. I think maybe you getting mixed up with the Harvest Road area, these were all sold to the council by the builders Lawerence Homes for financial reasons.
Do you live on a canvey as the area SMD lives in isn’t bad at all, lots of private rented but lots of owned. It’s not a bad area at all and properties are snapped up very quickly. Obviously bad areas but not there.

Sorry not trying to be argumentative or anything like that but was never council, where she lives where all built by Lawerence Homes late 1960’s early 1970’s, lots of Londoners were given cheap mortgages to buy them. Her house was brought but was sold to Housing Association which was common practice in the 1980’s. None of the houses on this estate were council. I think maybe you getting mixed up with the Harvest Road area, these were all sold to the council by the builders Lawerence Homes for financial reasons.
Do you live on a canvey as the area SMD lives in isn’t bad at all, lots of private rented but lots of owned. It’s not a bad area at all and properties are snapped up very quickly. Obviously bad areas but not there.
Your right I totally agree it’s not An avoided area at all
Majority of the homes there are owned or privately rented
It’s not a council estate.
Walking distance to 3 primary an one secondary school ( not that that’s relevant to Soph 😂)
Walking distance to the Lake

canvey as a whole isn’t a rough place
Only place people may avoid buying is the avenues. But even there a high percentage are owned now . X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.