Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Her children have some of the features that Sophie has paid to change or correct so how does she begin to explain that to them? Does she tell them that on her she thought it was ugly but on them she thinks it’s beautiful? Does she actually believe that or is she already thinking about future surgeries for them too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think SMD believes her children are privileged whereas all I see is two little girls at an epic disadvantage in comparison to their peers (the girls will soon start to notice it themselves too if they haven’t already). It’s no wonder the eldest one looks like a bag of nerves or just sad, she’s in need of a nurturing mum and a big hug- instead she’s got SMD who makes her perform and exploits her for content.

Reactions: 28

teaandtoast247

I can't believe people spend money on surgeries, botox and fillers to literally ruin themselves and actually end up looking a swollen mess what the hell. Does she honestly think she looks good? She is just beyond tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Sharkbait

It’s an aquarium Soph, there’s no such thing as an underwater zoo. All the animals would die

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I think she must be paying for private tutor one way or another. Did you hear in the background when they were getting facials, possibly a maths lesson over zoom for the youngest.
I don’t think she’s a decent enough mum to pay for tutors for the girls, she’d much rather spend money on herself e.g. her cosmetic procedures and holidays, with a few blag designer bits for the girls to assuage her guilt for robbing them of their fundamental right to education.

I also think if she really had paid a tutor she couldn’t help but mention it plus she has them in the middle of a noisy/busy salon which is not an environment conducive to children being able to concentrate and learn properly.
I reckon she gets them to watch YouTube material and convinces them that’s all the academic education they need.

Sophie chooses to ignore the unhappiness in her eldest child’s eyes (staring back at us in most of the videos and pictures is an incredibly self conscious little girl who looks sad, uncomfortable or awkward). Sophie continues to make her perform like an animal from the circus just for content and it’s a form of emotional abuse. I can imagine the child gives in as a means to do anything to make her mum happy as I bet Sophie pulls a strop/sulk or turns on the crocodile tears if she doesn’t want to be filmed. She probably also tries to convince them that she is only doing it to make P&P famous ☹ 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Candyprincess

517D77D2-070B-4886-87E7-8253CC2B417D.png
Making a whole paragraph about the supposed vegan garlic butter…made with vegan butter you can buy from a supermarket. So her mate melts it, mixes in garlic and puts it back in the fridge to solidify and then gives it to Sophie…is she really that incapable of making her own garlic butter? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

Mizpnk

PrIncess wot did you sayyyyy saayyyyy it again Presh look at me wot did you sawwwwyyyy ahahahsahhhahhahahahahah FUCK OFF!

• Haha

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

The dentist Sophie always brags and posts on her insta stories whilst in Liverpool, the woman who owns it has just been jailed for 2 years and banned from driving for 2 years afterwards for running over a little girl whilst under the influence.
But I bet Sophie will still go because it’s free.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m cryin at her using the water from her frozen veg in her instant gravy and posting it like it’s an amazing cooking tip

• Haha
  • Sick
Tbh on the doll front I think it’s sweet, it’s better than her being 11 and being into vaping or trying to do things to seem older! I assumed from the video that someone close to them was having a baby and that’s what she meant by practising. When I went to high school I stopped doing lots of things I loved to try and seem grown up or cool but I regret them now because I felt I grew up too fast from peer pressure! Let an 11 year old play with a doll there’s far worse x

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
WHO is asking if they are twins? They look nothing a like apart from being tan and blonde. Prin looks exactly how Soph used to look and Presh looks like her dad (and Babs).

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mizpnk

She seems to think that because Princess and Babs Jr say please and thank you that they are immaculately behaved, totally oblivious/ ignorant as fuck to the fact that they are loud, obnoxious and annoying. I can imagine the horror of seeing them in public acting feral

• Heart

Gemz27

It's freezing, like literally freezing, I'm essex coastal and its long trousers and big coat weather. Awful mother, should be utterly ashamed of herself, it's all about how they look, not how they feel. Princess looks ridiculous dressed like that at her age! No year 7 girl walks around dressed like that matching with their sister. Funny thing thing I bet she is going "oh look at everyone looking at my gorgeous girls" when in actual fact people are looking thinking them poor girls must be freezing!

• Heart

Aunt Lydia

Thread Suggestion:

Sophie May Dickson #6 - Galivanting around Essex & Liverpool. Please just send those poor girls to school.

• Heart