Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's freezing, like literally freezing, I'm essex coastal and its long trousers and big coat weather. Awful mother, should be utterly ashamed of herself, it's all about how they look, not how they feel. Princess looks ridiculous dressed like that at her age! No year 7 girl walks around dressed like that matching with their sister. Funny thing thing I bet she is going "oh look at everyone looking at my gorgeous girls" when in actual fact people are looking thinking them poor girls must be freezing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s thick as tit too, those cold and flu pills she’s looking for are just paracetamol, here in the USA they call it acetaminophen. Get yourself some Lemsips love, same difference 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lil Babs hair looks tit 🤣

I’ve been out in jeans and a jacket freezing my ass off so those poor girls must be frozen ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jack started a mask company at the start of the year and take a guess who is modelling on the company website 😷
Couldn't help but notice the proper close up images are not Soph though, that speaks volumes don't you think??? To be fair, these are prob the best pics of her I've seen in a long time, although she is a little wonky, she resembles a human more than the plastic sex doll look she has morphed herself into now....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just had a nosy at the mask website and her daughters are in one of the videos as well…
She would go to any lengths for those girls to be recognised, no shame at all. She should be protecting them not exploiting the poor kids.....!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just had a nosy at the mask website and her daughters are in one of the videos as well…
It's so unsettling to see the eldest girl has the same lost, dead eyed look as her mother..

I wonder if she is asked how she feels about being videoed and posted all over the internet, is she happy, comfortable with it?

If it's a choice, why not get her connected with an agency, like a talent company where the children are represented in a healthy, professional way, people who know how to protect and educate the girls rather than parade them as little versions of the sex working mother, who would prob sell her soul to the devil for new tits or whatever modification is the most popular these days!???

It really is a disaster waiting to happen, all these adults in Sophie's life, in my honest opinion, should be held accountable for the behaviours too, if that was my friend/family member, there is not chance in hell I wouldnt address the grave concerns about how these girls are being raised! Boils my piss!!!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree with the agency idea. If she really wants them modelling and a profile for them, do it properly. Lots of kids do. My friend had her kids on an agency from one year old and they’ve done adverts and modelling for children’s clothes etc and they’ve made a decent savings stash from it. Oldest one decided she didn’t want to anymore because she didn’t like people seeing it anymore so she was withdrawn. They aren’t on insta or anything.
The ballerina pics of P and P are actually quite sweet. Though they both look a bit dead eyed. At least they are wearing something normal, as if they were dance class photos.
Inhighly doubt though now that they would get signed. Agencies like natural kids. There was another girl, a decade or so back (I think I was pregnant when she kept appearing) had a documentary and her parents were trying to get her signed up and in the lime light basically as a kid who was always done up and looked far older. No agency
would take her unless the mother unbleeched her hair, stopped the fake tans and the nails and the make for up. She was a pageant queen I think. More to the point, it was clear that dressing her how they did didn’t impress anyone.
Sophie probably thinks everyone is impressed with her girls (remember the apparent crowds in Dubai while they posed when in reality they were blocking the way) but sorry Soph most people are looking and thinking chavs, tacky, and just concern.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with the agency idea. If she really wants them modelling and a profile for them, do it properly. Lots of kids do. My friend had her kids on an agency from one year old and they’ve done adverts and modelling for children’s clothes etc and they’ve made a decent savings stash from it. Oldest one decided she didn’t want to anymore because she didn’t like people seeing it anymore so she was withdrawn. They aren’t on insta or anything.
The ballerina pics of P and P are actually quite sweet. Though they both look a bit dead eyed. At least they are wearing something normal, as if they were dance class photos.
Inhighly doubt though now that they would get signed. Agencies like natural kids. There was another girl, a decade or so back (I think I was pregnant when she kept appearing) had a documentary and her parents were trying to get her signed up and in the lime light basically as a kid who was always done up and looked far older. No agency
would take her unless the mother unbleeched her hair, stopped the fake tans and the nails and the make for up. She was a pageant queen I think. More to the point, it was clear that dressing her how they did didn’t impress anyone.
Sophie probably thinks everyone is impressed with her girls (remember the apparent crowds in Dubai while they posed when in reality they were blocking the way) but sorry Soph most people are looking and thinking chavs, tacky, and just concern.
Definitely agree with going the right way about it.

They are beautiful little girls, however the days of slim, pretty people (both old and young) being used as models is now over, which in my book is a great thing! Companies are using a more diverse range of people and so they should.

Reactions: 8
As a graduate from a business marketing masters, this is awful for branding. Children in crop tops showing people how to apply a mask that isn’t even used for medical purposes? Eeeehhh? I don’t get it. It screams desperate from Jack’s choices… yes, maybe a child could even do it! But please, can we have the children fully dressed in appropriate clothing? If the children want to model, I agree with an agency. They are safer and make more sense for the children if they want to do this in the future.

Reactions: 16
I am a mum of 2,.my eldest is almost 17 (girl) and for Halloween we had a bit of a conflict of opinions on how she wanted to dress for a party. The party was at our really close friends and everyone there we are close with, however I wasn't going as my husband is in hospital seriously unwell.

I have no issues admitting my opinions are a bit too reserved, in my kids eyes I am mostly over protective. But, I give no fucks and apologise for nothing when it comes to my kids. I don't not trust them, it's society that's a problem. So, against my very moral compass, I agreed to the lingerie style body suit but absolutely flipped my tit when she suggested fishnets!!!!

This was my compromise, wasn't the easiest of choices but she was with friends who I trust, she was not out being paraded in front of people or having her pic/vid shared all over my platform not put in any questionable situation and she had to respect the rules with no exception!

She is almost 17! She deserves to be protected from any kind of wrong or sleezy opinions, she knows how to carry herself with the highest regard, she understands the value of self respect. As her mum, I have a duty to protect her and ensure she is never seen in a derogatory way, her skirts won't be too short, her values will always be genuine. A mum's duty, right??

How do we, as mum's, be so deluded in thinking exploiting our daughters is ok? Blows my overprotective bleeping mind!!!!

RANT OVER!🥴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.