Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at school.. instead dancing in the street in the middle of winter dressed as two cheap hookers. How social services are not involved I don’t know!
What the duck do they look like! The eldest is at an age where this would be seen as embarrassing, and humiliating in front of her peers. I have 3 girls l, and no way would I sexualise them the way their mother does. I let my kids be kids for as long as possible. Please send them to school soph so they can make friends and get an education. I feel for them I really do! tit mother!!!

Reactions: 22
Why are they dressed like travellers?! It looks terrible! Not to mention freezing! I absolutely cringe for them all. They were such a spectacle people were probably staring and the girls are told it’s because they are so special 🙈🙈 it’s so uncomfortable

Reactions: 16
Her children have some of the features that Sophie has paid to change or correct so how does she begin to explain that to them? Does she tell them that on her she thought it was ugly but on them she thinks it’s beautiful? Does she actually believe that or is she already thinking about future surgeries for them too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think SMD believes her children are privileged whereas all I see is two little girls at an epic disadvantage in comparison to their peers (the girls will soon start to notice it themselves too if they haven’t already). It’s no wonder the eldest one looks like a bag of nerves or just sad, she’s in need of a nurturing mum and a big hug- instead she’s got SMD who makes her perform and exploits her for content.

Reactions: 28
I can't believe people spend money on surgeries, botox and fillers to literally ruin themselves and actually end up looking a swollen mess what the hell. Does she honestly think she looks good? She is just beyond tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The dentist Sophie always brags and posts on her insta stories whilst in Liverpool, the woman who owns it has just been jailed for 2 years and banned from driving for 2 years afterwards for running over a little girl whilst under the influence.
But I bet Sophie will still go because it’s free.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How sad is SMD newest upload of princess reuniting with her friend, so awkward to have a camera shoved in their face for the meeting.

Reactions: 8
E6D5972A-FF72-4909-8FDE-7C4C76C2A356.jpeg
Sorry but doesn’t she look at other kids similar ages to her children? Her pal is in normal age appropriate clothing and her child is dressed like a fuckin adult baby. Feel really sorry for them

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The way her friend is dressed compared to her. In age appropriate clothing then princess is dressed like a 3 year old. She must have felt awkward dressed like that in front of her friend. I dread to think how far behind she is education wise at the moment.

Reactions: 17
The way her friend is dressed compared to her. In age appropriate clothing then princess is dressed like a 3 year old. She must have felt awkward dressed like that in front of her friend. I dread to think how far behind she is education wise at the moment.
It makes me so sad, poor little girls. I remember being in year 7 and being allowed to go into town with my friends on the bus and spending some pocket money on whatever was in fashion but wearing jeans and a hoodie

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she have to dress the girls up so much? Do the girls actually enjoy it, surely not?
What is wrong with a pair of jeans and hoodie? Her girls are attracting the wrong sort of attention, they're not little dollies and regardless of her ignorance there are monsters lurking behind these screens, she needs to give these girls some privacy and dignity they bleeping well deserve.

Just keep your damn kids safe online its really not that difficult. They didn't consent to this shitshow at all

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.