Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she used to cook all the time and play up to being a great housewife type character? Now they just seem to eat out 24/7!

Reactions: 12
The way her young girls are posing and playing up to the camera in the toilet 🙈🙈 it makes me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 12
Imagine being taken out of school away from all your friends to hang out in hotel rooms whilst your mum is out selling herself ☹. No amount of designer gear and tik tok routines will make up for their lost childhood ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s no way she has a secret ‘baby sitter/nanny’ that she’s dragged ‘around the world’ with her and has never appeared in ANY photos … stop lying!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s no way she has a secret ‘baby sitter/nanny’ that she’s dragged ‘around the world’ with her and has never appeared in ANY photos … stop lying!
She will be saying next the nanny/babysitter does it for free because she loves prin and presh so much 🙄

Reactions: 13
So she has a nanny who travels with her around the world but won’t hire a tutor that will travel with her girls too? Zoom calls are ok but face to face is much better…

Reactions: 11
‘Non school day’ 🤣🤣🤣 are social services involved ? Cause all of a sudden the girls have a baby sitter and an education ??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They 100% don’t have a nanny. She’s just been reading here and is worried she’s getting reported to Social Services.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 laughing my head off!! 🤣 WHEN was those poor girls in school last time!!! 1 or was it 2 years ago!!!
Yep. Trust me, these stories are completely for our benefit. She’s panicked and decided she had better suddenly start mentioning school/nannies. 😆

Reactions: 20
“So much fun getting these pics” uhhh you’re literally in lakeside shopping centre toilets Sophie, get a grip 🤢
has that kid got a black eye? I wish she wouldn't rag their hair back like that. Also GET YOUR KIDS BACK TO SCHOOL YOU ABSOLUTE woman

Reactions: 7
She 10000 percent does not have a Nanny or do any type of schooling lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.