Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with all this real life barbie doll crap 🤣isn’t she nearly 30 ?!? Also she looks nothing like a barbie doll 🤣

Reactions: 7
She's really got her moneys worth out of the girls Gucci slides hasn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else remember a couple of years ago the girls school uniforms were like Victorian doll costumes? Puffy frilly sleeves etc and big bows in their hair😅.

Doesn’t look like they’re coming back for start of term does it 😕

Reactions: 19
Anyone else remember a couple of years ago the girls school uniforms were like Victorian doll costumes? Puffy frilly sleeves etc and big bows in their hair😅.

Doesn’t look like they’re coming back for start of term does it 😕
Yes 😂😂😂😂

full of frills and matching accessories lol

Reactions: 2
My daughter is 16, even she was baffled at how is baiting her children, beyond disturbing! What a sad sorry situation!!!

I can't imagine any happy ending here, SMD is in no means super human, if it's not the reckless way she lives, drinking, drugs, choosing to take her children along on on drug fuelled boat parties with all kinds of unquestionable old men, bending over for them to groap and take photos, WHILE HER CHILDREN WATCH FROM THE SIDELINE...

...It will be one traumatic butchering, I'm this crazy obsession she has with changing every inch of her being, or one punter a little too freaky!!!

I genuinely feel so sad for her children! Literally have no chance!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
If we want to be nice and give her the benefit of the doubt, she’s still got a week to get back here before school restarts - not in canvey anymore but schools around here start returning next week on Thursday and Friday, some are back on Monday 6th.
Did they go to school in the Autumn term? Both their year groups were the ones that didn’t return in the summer (I know some schools got more year groups back but most didn’t) so if P and P didn’t go to school in Autumn then they’ve been off since March last year. No way were they honest,y doing school work in Dubai (I highly doubt enough if they did) and they should have been back in March. So even if they were registered, they wouldn’t have had access to an online curriculum. My kids school set work online when you had to isolate, not for being on holiday.

It would be bloody cruel to start Princess at high school after term starts. Friendships form quickly at high school and if she misses the start, she’ll stick out even more.

plus matching with your sister isn’t cute in high school......

Reactions: 18
Did that scruffy little prostitute actually just click her fingers at the man working on the trampolines? She is disgusting! Ultimate disrespect!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Idk where she gets the audacity to treat service people the way she does, its disgusting. Side note ; my god they trampoline things look so fun

Reactions: 5
Wow she is so loud and obnoxious with no regard for anyone else, one woman in the queue for the trampolines covered her ears at one bit whilst SMD was shouting/cackling 😂 you just know everyone there was sick of her. She ain't happy unless she's the centre of attention. Cheering P&P on like they're in the bleeping Olympics

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching those videos of the kids on the trampoline made me cringe. Her voice is the worst thing I’ve heard and I bet it was embarrassing for the girls with their mother literally screaming at them lol

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂😂it was soooo hard to watch
Honestly cant stand loud people like that

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂it was soooo hard to watch
Honestly cant stand loud people like that
Same. Absolutely hate them!! She’s such an embarrassment and people kept looking up when she opened her mouth hahahaha. Those poor people in the queue having to deal with that voice.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.