Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear SMD you are so far down the rabbit hole that I think you really don’t know what is real including your fake bags darling, you are going to hell in a handcart. I can literally picture you in 40 years time in a mobile home in a retirement village topping up your pension by sucking dick. Your girls no longer have anything to do with you and have had years going to therapy and live on the other side of the world to escape you and hopefully made something of themselves and not followed in your footsteps. Get a grip now before it’s too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"all my autumn/FALL outfits all seem to be white"

Do duck off Soph, hardly autumn get up is it....? Also, FALL.... Is that another term a local girl trying to sound cultured, if so, I'm cringing for you babes🥴

And don't forget ya thermals, will end up like a bit of refrozen ice going out like that, wouldn't want bleeping old men for money to go to waste, well, not any more than it has #SACKOFSPUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an absolute state lol

Reactions: 4
Ju57 smd
So she boasts about her plastic surgery, travels abroad etc but her car is from 2007?
All fur no knickers this one.

Just got onto that comment of, “What does the SMD stand for?” - Well Charlotte it stands for Suck Mens Dicks
And the ju57 means just be over the age of 57 or maybe have 57 grand in the bank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joined that FB group just to see the comments… unfortunately it was 90% people sticking up for the parking 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How did she even think it was a good idea to park there? And why have we never thought of what SMD stands for before 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.