Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so crazy how she can invest all of
This money into her body rather than investing in her kids future/hers, what is she gonna show for it in the end? A fucked up botched body?

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t look like she is using her support cushion correctly. It’s still under her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why’s she got something round her waist if she’s had her bum done? I’m confused 😐
They suck the fat from the belly and waistline to give you a flat tummy and tiny waist then inject it , into your arse . That’s why a lot of z lists have flat tummy’s who have had this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loads of them have it . Then they pretend it’s from working out at the gym lol

Reactions: 4
So I was so happy to find there was 5 threads on SMD atm, I’ve taken time to go through all of them. Ive notice not many people have the tea on her friend bella…. And guys do I 😎☕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So I was so happy to find there was 5 threads on SMD atm, I’ve taken time to go through all of them. Ive notice not many people have the tea on her friend bella…. And guys do I 😎☕
I'm pulling up a chair and pouring a drink. Tell us more......! ☕

Loads of them have it . Then they pretend it’s from working out at the gym lol
I have never once seen her post that she has been to the gym or done any kind of exercise!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.