Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Sal on the same rant.

Folks aren't silly, they know how IT works. Scare tactics don't work.

SMD, Sal. Stop making fools out of yourselves.

Reactions: 13
Soph and Sal both had a couple of wines the other night and a photo shoot in front of Sals mirror and exposing trolls 🙈

The irony of every dog has had its day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have read this 3 times and only vaguely understand what she is on about 😩 her vocabulary is shocking, did she ever go to school?
My eyes physically hurt reading this. WTF is her point and message? Is she speaking English or ancient Sanskrit?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think she's trying to blag she's found who some people are who are talking about her (possibly on this thread) because a lot of the instagrammers who have threads here are getting knickers in a twist about an account that can supposedly find out who tattlers are 😅 she's been hanging around Sallie Axl who has posted about them on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Think she's trying to blag she's found who some people are who are talking about her (possibly on this thread) because a lot of the instagrammers who have threads here are getting knickers in a twist about an account that can supposedly find out who tattlers are 😅 she's been hanging around Sallie Axl who has posted about them on her stories
She’s welcome to come try and find me…I don’t even live in the UK….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophie, go back to Essex and put your kids back in school. Liverpool don’t want you we have enough bimbos here already 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sophie, go back to Essex and put your kids back in school. Liverpool don’t want you we have enough bimbos here already 🙈🙈
thank you for your consideration but on behalf of Essex I’d like to decline and pass her over to Kent thank you so much 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Errr, Kent don't want her either.

Sussex would not know what to make of her.

Pass to Surrey please!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flipping heck she's being passed around this thread like a porta potty is passed around in Dubai

Oh wait ... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ha ha, this has fallen flat on its feet. What a load of bollcks
Instead of worrying what opinions strangers have of her she should be concerned with what her girls will think of her when they grow up.

Even if those girls turn out okay, can you imagine your son bringing home one of the P’s and having SMD as your son’s MIL and other grandparent to your grandchildren 😱 SMD might turn her life around but her past will still be there to be read about by her girls, their children and anyone involved with them

Reactions: 3
Sorry to dive into the past here tattlers but I only recently started following SMD again after unfollowing years back.

wow how different does she look 😳

Can anyone tell me what happened with Jack? Last I saw he was her sugar daddy and it looked like happy families?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.