Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell are those kids dancing so suggestively on their mother's bloody brass instagram

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She needs to talk to her mate Sal, think Sal can get her cheap rates at Village Hotels ( think that's what they are called)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is 100% out hoeing tonight! Hope the girls are being looked after by someone 😕

• Angry
Im not 100% sure it’s her tbh.
The profile states she’s doing a tour in Liverpool which matches SMD - there’s also info on the profile about threesomes with a brunette who I’m thinking could possibly be that Elizabeth Green 🤔

I remember screenshots of when she was on SA as Sophia Valentina or something but I don’t know what she went by on AW, I thought she deleted her AW account so it must be a new one 👀
I remember this too, I can’t recall whether there was an AdultWork profile tho 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s she on about Jazz days lol… this woman confuses the crap out of me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.