Sophie May Dickson #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her BBL is criminal. Her surgeon should be arrested ! Lol all these slim skinny girls getting them done looking like the girl ant from bugs life! Their bodies are not meant to have big bums they should just embrace their natural body ?
This is the best description i have ever heard 🤣

Reactions: 8
Her BBL is criminal. Her surgeon should be arrested ! Lol all these slim skinny girls getting them done looking like the girl ant from bugs life! Their bodies are not meant to have big bums they should just embrace their natural body ?
Thing is big bums will go out of fashion within the insta crowd in a few years. Then all the huns will be queuing up to get their BBL reversed 🙄. Same thing happened with boob jobs! And lip filler!

Reactions: 11
That arse is already dropping , looks disgusting !
It just looks like the arse of an overweight person plus it’s weirdly made her thighs look a bit ‘dumpy’ too (not sure how as she’s clearly not overweight but if I didn’t know her or see her top half I’d be thinking there’s a woman who needs to buy clothes a couple of sizes up from what she’s poured herself into)

It just looks like the arse of an overweight person plus it’s weirdly made her thighs look a bit ‘dumpy’ too (not sure how as she’s clearly not overweight but if I didn’t know her or see her top half I’d be thinking there’s a woman who needs a couple of sizes up)
Cough cough my overweight ass does not look that bad !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cough cough my overweight ass does not look that bad !
I’m sure you haven’t got one in the first place but if you have it will be in proportion to the rest of your body (so won’t look ‘overweight’), you’ve had the pleasure it took to get it that way AND you didn’t have to pay thousands for it 😂

ETA, it won’t be in a different postcode in 5-10 years either 😁

• Haha
I’m sure you haven’t got one in the first place but if you have it will be in proportion to the rest of your body (so won’t look ‘overweight’), you’ve had the pleasure it took to get it that way AND you didn’t have to pay thousands for it 😂

ETA, it won’t be in a different postcode in 5-10 years either 😁
I just love how as someone said before everyone will be getting it all sucked out soon ! That will be her next surgery 🙈

also the girdle could come off for ‘3 somesomes of all descriptions’ at the weekend but back on today in full view 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just love how as someone said before everyone will be getting it all sucked out soon ! That will be her next surgery 🙈

also the girdle could come off for ‘3 somesomes of all descriptions’ at the weekend but back on today in full view 😂
But when it’s removed they’ll be left with excess saggy skin and will have an OAP arse, I can’t wait 😆😆😆

She couldn’t possibly have worn the girdle with that cheap monstrosity dress from the weekend, although it’s not like it would have made it look any worse 😂

You’re not supposed to sit down properly for at least 8 weeks after a BBL so she’s definitely not taking care of ‘it’.

Reactions: 5
Is it normal to still have be wearing some kind of compression belt so long after surgery? She didn't have it on at the weekend when she had that tiny polyester dress on.
And what's the lumpy thing under her clothes at the front - does she still have some kind of drain in?
Or is she uploading old pics to her stories today?

Attachments

The arse looks rank, too big and not a nice shape atall, she looked better before! Don't get these arse implants atall they always end up looking worse, can't wait for the 'trend' to end.

Would someone like to tell her one arse cheek is higher than the other!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The arse looks rank, too big and not a nice shape atall, she looked better before! Don't get these arse implants atall they always end up looking worse, can't wait for the 'trend' to end.
She’s had a BBL. a Brazilian Bum Lift. Someone I know had one and after the surgery, there was stretch marks an cellulite. It looks awful.
I don’t get why she’s wearing the girdle over her clothes either.
She looks like a cheap sex worker.

Why does she wear an engagement ring? Sorry I always have so many questions , maybe it’s part of her sugar daddy agreement ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What’s with the weight lifting belt and where are the 2 Ps??

Also bum looks awful.

Reactions: 3
Is it normal to still have be wearing some kind of compression belt so long after surgery? She didn't have it on at the weekend when she had that tiny polyester dress on.
And what's the lumpy thing under her clothes at the front - does she still have some kind of drain in?
The longer you wear compression the better, normal people wear it under their clothing. Not sure why she is wearing it though as she isn’t looking after her bum, maybe she sits on it in the hope it won’t look as ridiculous. Imagine paying all that money to look worse

Why does she wear an engagement ring? Sorry I always have so many questions , maybe it’s part of her sugar daddy agreement ?
It’s cheap bling from that shop she keeps promoting.

Reactions: 7
I think wearing it outside the clothes is attention seeking at its finest.

This picture you’ve posted- She just looks like Michael Jackson with her ridiculous nose. IMO she’s gone too far and has turned herself from a once pretty girl into a ghoulish caricature who looks in her 50’s.

Also why are these clones all copying each other wearing onesies that look like a scuba/wet suit 🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.