Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doon

Aaannddd I’m blocked! Godspeed baby girls!!!! Took one for the team! Keep me posted on how and when this cunt unravels!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ok I need to have a little vent here because today has really angered me.

for her to bang on about having HG and it being so severe yet she has no health implications from it now is mind blowing to me.

I had HG my pregnancy just gone (mentioned it here before when lost was banging on about it)
I’m 1 year PP and STILL on a dental plan to fix what it did to my teeth. Todays appt alone was $1000 which probably doesn’t seem like much but when it’s nearly monthly for a year it gets a lot. That is HG, the acid from vomiting so much has stripped the enamel off my teeth and eaten away at my gum lines.

She’s a fucking liar, she’s lied from day dot and I am sooooooo sick of her getting away with it all the time. There are genuine people out there (triniti ect) who would bend over backwards for the brands that loaf does fuck all for yet she’s constantly given handouts.
uggghhhhh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

phonies

Chatty Member
Doing gods work 🙌

can you also ask her where she thinks a vagina is? maybe im recalling wrong, but didn’t she do some woo woo fingering course and some lady taught her all the areas and she went on her stories to teach all her followers?
Baby girls, your vagina is everywhere when you’re a literal cunt! 💕✨🦄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Ahahahahahahaha. Is she having a seizure?? 😂
Fuck me. Imagine being this embarrassingly uncoordinated but such a narc that you think, let me set a camera up and film myself looking like Elaine from Seinfeld.

This simpleton is how old?? 🤣
And grinning like a fool the whole time! She looks like she just escaped the insane asylum 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

peppyop

Catch up for the newbies
Sophie wears size xxxxxxxs. She is teeny tiny smallest person in planet Earth
Her boobies are her fith pair and are HUGE but she still likes to wear and xssssssss bra so they are always visible
She is part-ape/part-pigeon which explains we’re posture and stance
She loves 🍆 sorry I mean 🌵
She has twinnies *insert giggle her. One is red, one is blue. They have *matted hair sorry dreadlocks
She has some very troublesome teen boys who may make her a granny any minute
She has 3 ex husbands. We only talk about the middle one because she still dreams about sex in the shower with him
Her house is worth about $10m if you’d like to buy it
Her car, which she absolutely hates, is worth about $400k. She paid cash for it *thanks you suckers at F&F. It has a magical speedometer that rewinds
She has surgery on a regular basis and numerous very serious medical issues that she cannot possibly disclose… because… well ummmm
She is an earth mother, born to be a mother, nurturer, fluid/flowing babe. She will babysit your newborn if you just drop it off
She has the voice of an angel
She has curly thumbs I just love to watch in her stories
She is a trained ballerina with a pancake flat arse, thick thighs, bow legs, pigeon toes but somehow a in-demand “model”
She is very busy. Back to back meetings, more meetings, running a few businesses, self employed, lost $$$$$$ in a gym that was flooded but has so much money it doesn’t matter
Never uses filters… because she is so bloody stunning
11 is her lucky number…. Oops not anymore
Is an avid reader of self help books
Doesn’t watch tv
Her eyes are OOAK blue green grey purple even bloody red at times 👺
She is a staunch ambassador for SIDS
That’s enough 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
SG#28: Keloid scars, ugly cars, surgery bras, misplaced vaginas, it’s all a farce, thanks Loaf, I will pass.
I love this, but it won’t fit in a thread title, so I propose:

Sophie Guidolin #28 Keloid scars, surgery bras, fashion faux pas & misplaced vaginas

I’ve included a homage in relation to the crooked skirt, the squat-proof shirt dress nightie to evening wear (just add a belt), period undies showing thru her clothes, the activewear/coat & activewear/heels combination and ill-fitting bikinis our rye loaf looooves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

robbolife

Chatty Member
So now it’s shallow to share if you’re unwell and having health struggles? Yeh righto loaf 🤨
Says the bitch who shared a photo of her blackened dead baby on social media with no trigger warning and before the baby’s father and family had seen her to say goodbye.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I love that loaf has boundaries like drawing the line at posting her “mangina” online but a photo of your deceased baby is ok?
Your ass hanging out of your dental floss bikini is ok?
Your nipples hanging out while high on coke at cokechella is ok?

good on you baby gurrll for having those boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 45