Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking about Pixie and how she would have fitted in to all this, had she been allowed to live. Would this collection still have happened? Would Dr A be the main parent? Would she be more of a parent to the other kids? Who knows where Kai is now - probably shipped back to his grandparents.

It would be interesting to see 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
You might be sooo smol loaf but you’re packing a large vagina or penis according to some reports. What’s with the buldge when she wears tights. It is from the clen?? Over frapped vagina 😆🙊🤢
It’s probably always a bit swollen from all the work it gets 😝🤢 but yeah, probably has a lil clen doodle….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Clen doesn’t swell your vag or clit. But she could have irreversible swelling from male hormones when competing previously

Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking about Pixie and how she would have fitted in to all this, had she been allowed to live. Would this collection still have happened? Would Dr A be the main parent? Would she be more of a parent to the other kids? Who knows where Kai is now - probably shipped back to his grandparents.

Andrew is an actual business professional busy building a dentistry portfolio and has already raised two beautiful daughters. He didn’t want to have another baby. Loaf is too needy and insecure and set deep in her narc ways. She was way out of her league dating him in the first place. And she knew it hence her spiraling when he saw her ‘mask’ starting to fall off. There is no way he would have pandered to her needs and just let her flounder around and leave him to be the main parent. He’s not a push over like Nathan. I think they would have eventually split after pixie was born.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I reckon the surgery bra was all bull crap.

I've had my boobs done, I couldn't put my arms over my head for nearly 2 weeks, and not wearing the compression bra hurt

These are freshly dark brows so filmed since wearing surgery bra
No bra in sight and arms looking normal
She can't talk about surgeries because they're all fake like everything else she's involved with
her face in the drinking one kills me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
During the show off surgery bra stories, she said she couldn’t tan properly because she can’t lift her arms up… now 2 days later

IMG_9050.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Clen doesn’t swell your vag or clit. But she could have irreversible swelling from male hormones when competing previously
That’s right, clen is used for stripping fat and weight loss. Its not a hormone to grow muscle. It was first used for horses for respiratory problems and you could only get via a Vet. It’s now used for humans for similar respiratory reasons but in very small doses. It would definitely give you the shakes and bad skin when used in excess. I doubt Loaf is in comp prep right now as she is battling between wanting to be slim and small like her new mate Kylie who she’s obsessed with (typical Narc behaviour) so she fits in with the WAG crowd or be bigger and bulky to compete. So for now her excuse why she isn’t in full prep Is ‘surgeries’

Reactions: 14
During the show off surgery bra stories, she said she couldn’t tan properly because she can’t lift her arms up… now 2 days later

View attachment 2338504
Im sorry I can not remember this great lesson that I learnt from Loaf to say what it was called, but Loaf did teach us that ANY problem you have is really something you are making up and can overcome by changing your mindset.. she must be using that method to be able to get past her post surgery soreness so quickly. She is just such an amazing super human.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brown lamination is still a thing just not for people with dark caterpillar brows like you xx

ALSO what is this message LOL that’s why she still gets the collabs and PR her followers are just as weird and unhinged as she is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Brown lamination is still a thing just not for people with dark caterpillar brows like you xx

ALSO what is this message LOL that’s why she still gets the collabs and PR her followers are just as weird and unhinged as she is
Dont ya just want to throw shade about her cancelling last min the Syd show she was meant to be at this year but instead she was too busy doing her CH X COKECHELLA promo (sorry I mean the Bod)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread has really opened my eyes to loaf and her lies. I actually can’t even believe one bleeping word that comes out of her stupid mouth anymore. All I see is lies and manipulation and frankly, it’s quite terrifying how she has fooled so many people including myself in the past.
Seeing her lose almost every single person in her life.
Witnessing her love bomb the tit out of Kylie. It’s all so unnerving.

Reactions: 29

Did she terminate or have a stillbirth ??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The brows are bleeping awful. So is the bogan nasally voice. Her hair makes her look old. And she definitely reads Tattle cos she couldn’t help but reference how she’s uses “WYULD” all the time this morning. Hi Soggy Old Sao!!!! 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.