Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filming of the proxy clothes..omg…can’t keep the camera still..felt like daytime strobe.
She is extra full of tit today…stitches…..okay loaf..wtf ever..

But on a side note…my daughter bought me my tin of ovaltine sleep…I love it.
---
Why lie about what size you wear???
Because she has to lie about everything…spiteful evil narc

Reactions: 9
Only for subscribers to access but still
This witch infuriates me. Saying it’s horrible her friends abandoned her. She made them hold her aborted baby! That is what is horrible. Not them abandoning her. This is all Sophie’s doing.

Is it so hard for Amber to just call a spade a spade for once and not try and suck up the flat ass of a tit bleep infuencer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This witch infuriates me. Saying it’s horrible her friends abandoned her. She made them hold her aborted baby! That is what is horrible. Not them abandoning her. This is all Sophie’s doing.

Is it so hard for Amber to just call a spade a spade for once and not try and suck up the flat ass of a tit bleep infuencer?
Call a spade a spade? That’s too nice. Call her the rusty old shovel that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie.
I promise you.
Nobody gives a tit about your health issues.
Nobody gives a tit about the self-inflicted wounds of your dumpster fire life.
Shut. The. duck. Up.

(“I haven’t posted anything online about it” except for the photos of my hospital bracelet and the bandaid over my IV puncture on my arm and Kylie taking care of me after surgery and the kids in my bed while I was recuperating.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So now it’s shallow to share if you’re unwell and having health struggles? Yeh righto loaf 🤨
Says the witch who shared a photo of her blackened dead baby on social media with no trigger warning and before the baby’s father and family had seen her to say goodbye.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Surgery on what?? Where??I hate how she says these things but doesn't elaborate .. if you aren't going to say what you've had done shut up and say nothing!!

Reactions: 19

Amber is an absolute fuckwit.
Way to say nothing, really. Its her "opinion" on a situation.
And she expects people to pay her to read it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guess it's time for a little poor me victim pity party - she must be copping heat for something, cue the "please feel sorry for me" storyline.

Here and Leila obviously read from the the social media how-to guide :rolleyes:

Sophie.
I promise you.
Shut. The. duck. Up.

(“I haven’t posted anything online about it” except for the photos of my hospital bracelet and the bandaid over my IV puncture on my arm and Kylie taking care of me after surgery and the kids in my bed while I was recuperating.)
Hahaha FACTS!!!!
How’s the filter? Nose 👃🏽 is half the size 😂
I was talking to a friend ?? Really snake Who was it? If she/he was a ‘friend’ they would have
A been told of your upcoming surgery
B seen your stupid Insta stories
C friends talk to one another on a regular basis

Another day another lie Blah Blah Blah 😑
Loaf on repeat 🔁 it’s in her lying eyes Chico #SoCrazy

Attachments

• Haha
Surgery on what?? Where??I hate how she says these things but doesn't elaborate .. if you aren't going to say what you've had done shut up and say nothing!!
Im thinking she had Vaginoplasty / Hymenoplasty to tidy up her thrashed Vag 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My god she looks like a bleeping idiot in that denim skirt. So not flattering for her weird torso shape.
For a ‘profushonal’ athlete she has a dogs body.
She does not look good in any normal clothing, hence why she has to either have her plastic cans, beaver or pancake ass out.
---
And then she proceeds to post a picture from a completely different angle where you can’t even see the placement of the pockets and tell how crappy it looks. Lol.
Does she really think folks are that dumb? 😂

They spent months developing this range yet nobody involved was competent enough to realize that using an oversized patch pocket on the front of the skirt would draw attention to the fact that they are using the lead edge of the zipper as centerline of the skirt and was going to make everything look cheap and asymmetrical?

Great operation there guyz!
Look at the colour of her stomach versus her legs?
Did she forget or are we only fake tanning the middle section now?

Reactions: 8
Sophie.
I promise you.
Shut. The. duck. Up.

I cannot believe the thought that goes into posting what she does and she is still so incredibly vapid and unlikeable… not to mention, just plain bad at her job. Never knows the stock or product, shills whatever tit comes her way, lazy…

Reactions: 8
The eldest child seems to have a new gf. She really has set such a terrible example.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Amber is an absolute fuckwit.
Way to say nothing, really. Its her "opinion" on a situation.
And she expects people to pay her to read it :LOL:
She seems scared to say anything negative! On her live the other day someone asked about SG and all she said was she didn’t think there was anything controversial recently!! I thought seriously??! - there is something controversial daily with this psycho!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.