Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pockets are actually even from the centre of the skirt. The issue is the stitching around the fly makes it look like one is closer than the other. How they haven’t picked up on that when people have questioned it is beyond me though.
It's the angle of them that's wrong. The gap from centre bottom doesn't match

Reactions: 5
I’m such a small size in this collection CH don’t even make sizes this small 🤭
Also I crack up when subtitles picks her up as “Clear Harper” … although I wonder if SG is doing it on purpose to say hello to you, @clearharper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why anyone asks an influencer or anyone online really what size clothes they wear! Unless you are standing next to them in person, how can you compare your body shape/size to them based on a highly edited photo on a screen! I know most of the time they exaggerate tell us how smol they are are with their sizing but I’ve just never understood why people ask 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she now exaggerating her height??! She looks like she has short legs to me but reckons she’s 171cm! Anyone seen her in the wild to clarify??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we just lap back on the sleep over situation for a second.

the way she was acting makes me physically sick, she’s a predator and if this were a father doing it to his teenage daughters friends the police would be involved, he would be called out and cancelled.
How is it time and time again loaf is flying under the radar for things like this?
this isn't just a “oh I dislike her she lies about Botox” situation.
it’s down right disturbing and everyone is turning a blind eye?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The denim skirt has uneven pockets. It’s a no from me.
the car listing is def hers. Her house her plates that are ‘randomly’ generated hahaha i am dead.
I’d like to know what happened to her (pretentious) ‘THEBOD’ number plates 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just lap back on the sleep over situation for a second.

the way she was acting makes me physically sick, she’s a predator and if this were a father doing it to his teenage daughters friends the police would be involved, he would be called out and cancelled.
How is it time and time again loaf is flying under the radar for things like this?
this isn't just a “oh I dislike her she lies about Botox” situation.
it’s down right disturbing and everyone is turning a blind eye?
The influencer pages don’t seem to want to touch her lately! Dutch Minty doesn’t post about anyone anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The pockets are actually even from the centre of the skirt. The issue is the stitching around the fly makes it look like one is closer than the other. How they haven’t picked up on that when people have questioned
I don’t understand why anyone asks an influencer or anyone online really what size clothes they wear! Unless you are standing next to them in person, how can you compare your body shape/size to them based on a highly edited photo on a screen! I know most of the time they exaggerate tell us how smol they are are with their sizing but I’ve just never understood why people ask 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is she now exaggerating her height??! She looks like she has short legs to me but reckons she’s 171cm! Anyone seen her in the wild to clarify??
it is beyond me though.
Yep! I have a few weeks ago, I commented on this in another post because I remember he saying once she was 5’9. Even 171 is a lie! I’m 175 and she was so short next to me. I’d say she’s 5’4 at best

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep! I have a few weeks ago, I commented on this in another post because I remember he saying once she was 5’9. Even 171 is a lie! I’m 175 and she was so short next to me. I’d say she’s 5’4 at best
Trin is 163cm I'm sure there are some old pics of them side by side
---
Edit found one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
My god she looks like a bleeping idiot in that denim skirt. So not flattering for her weird torso shape.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her in the wild. I think she’s around 171cm if she stands up super straight and not with her horrific usual posture.

Her long torso and short stumpy legs also don’t give her much visual illusion of being that tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.