Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she keeps going on about the internal scar like it's internal ? You don't need dressings. I've had 2 c sections and there was never any of this fuss over internal scars and the external scar is almost hip to hip so how does her little flap of bikini supposedly cover all that
Hehehe, I don’t care if you don’t believe me. The scars are internal, so I’m putting the XXXXS dressings in my box, so obviously my bikinis cover that lol. If I close my eyes, use cocaine to enhance the experience and walk like a flamingo/horse hybrid, it feels like the cactus of an alpha male and I can organism. I will not be answering ALL questions because I’m vibrating on a higher frequency so I’m sorry to all of you in my DMs asking LOTS of questions that I’m too busy to reply to xxxx. 🩵🦄🧚‍♀️✨💕🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she talking about ANY of this?? There is zero reason to be talking about your c-section or boob jobs online. Zero.
Not because it “lowers her frequency” but because it should all be private - she’s a mother of 4 in her mid-30s, ffs.
Imagine all of her kid’s friends who follow her, the ones she dresses provocatively for, watching her talk about showing her vagina online. She’s so twisted.

Reactions: 17
I love that loaf has boundaries like drawing the line at posting her “mangina” online but a photo of your deceased baby is ok?
Your ass hanging out of your dental floss bikini is ok?
Your nipples hanging out while high on coke at cokechella is ok?

good on you baby gurrll for having those boundaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The gaslighting is next level. The way she acts so innocent and righteous and like those asking questions are idiots or rude is beyond belief. How can the numpties who follow her keep believing and giving her any support when she treats even her followers like idiots. Why why why is she not canceled and where is her mental breakdown? Damn. My mum is a narcissist so I can see thru this tit and we all know it’s a facade for how fucked she’s feeling mentally while home alone and no one to mess with, so she messes with the followers. The gaslighting sickens me.

Reactions: 23
I love that loaf has boundaries like drawing the line at posting her “mangina” online but a photo of your deceased baby is ok?
Your ass hanging out of your dental floss bikini is ok?
Your nipples hanging out while high on coke at cokechella is ok?

good on you baby gurrll for having those boundaries.
AMEN 🙌🙌 Especially the poor Pixie photo.. like the circumstances and you do that. All to be cruel so it would be the first thing Dr A saw when he landed - spiteful evil person.

Whenever I see her post about damn boundaries or about accountability it literally makes me laugh.
Like how messed up are you in the mind to even be able to preach about holding yourself accountable when you can't even be honest about little things
Sorry really pissin me off as of late, must be those angry brows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my days. Can’t even make this tit up.
I’d be worried if she had her c sections performed on her vagina. I presume she means pubic area as opposed to vagina (which is where the penis goes in when you have sex Loaf). But also loaf, you said you had scars across your entire stomach. Last I checked, my stomach was not proximate to my vagina. But I mean you do have a weird body. So maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Translation: my vagina is more sacred than the baby I killed to spite my husband.

This is nauseating. She is a straight up psychopath.
This freaky little bleep deserves to be dragged and publicly exposed so bad.
Does any have a contact or insider at any new outlet who would run with this?
---
Sorry for my grammatical errors this morning!
*anyone
*news

Reactions: 6
---

Sorry for my grammatical errors this morning!
*anyone
*news
I wish I did!
Between Sophie and her tit and Leila Stead pretending to be deathly ill w/breast implant illness to start a GFM so she can get other people to pay for her explant surgery, I am so over these lying, scheming cunts.
They both need to be exposed.

Reactions: 16
Translation: my vagina is more sacred than the baby I killed to spite my husband.

This is nauseating. She is a straight up psychopath.
This freaky little bleep deserves to be dragged and publicly exposed so bad.
HONESTLY, WYLDDDD did not even comment or acknowledge you mentioned Pixie and just cares about the scar and deflecting back on you being 'unhappy you are to follow a stranger you don't resonate with' .Because If i was in her shoes and claimed what happened really happened I would attack back about the baby comment. Can you be any more guilty and unapologetic?!!

What an absolute POS

Reactions: 30
HONESTLY, WYLDDDD did not even comment or acknowledge you mentioned Pixie and just cares about the scar and deflecting back on you being 'unhappy you are to follow a stranger you don't resonate with' .Because If i was in her shoes and claimed what happened really happened I would attack back about the baby comment. Can you be any more guilty and unapologetic?!!

What an absolute POS
Did not even phase her! 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

What an absolute POS
Her scar is more sacred than her deceased child. Deeerr.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

What an absolute POS
Exactly. It’s very clear pixie meant absolutely nothing to her. She was a vehicle to get what she wanted from the dr. And when that wasn’t working she killed her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

What an absolute POS
Deflection is a narcissists favourite tactic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My vote for new thread title is
#28 I rub coke on my box to say goodbye to keloid scars and unleash the power of my Mangina!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.