Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can we just lap back on the sleep over situation for a second.

the way she was acting makes me physically sick, she’s a predator and if this were a father doing it to his teenage daughters friends the police would be involved, he would be called out and cancelled.
How is it time and time again loaf is flying under the radar for things like this?
this isn't just a “oh I hate her she lies about Botox” situation.
it’s down right disturbing and everyone is turning a blind eye?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh dear that tictok is just cringeworthy!!! Those poor kids! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Name me one person who dances around like that after a genuine stillborn baby 6 months ago?? 😢 Anyone need more proof she had a MT??

• Sad
  • Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Ahahaha! Holy photoshop fail! 😂
What exactly was she trying to accomplish when she completely whited out the space between her legs?
Is this supposed to be sunshine emanating from her p*ssy?

IMG_2776.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She indulges herself with designer everything and drives around in a $400,000 car but thinks it‘s funny she only spent $3 on Ryder’s cake because she really just can’t be bothered to arrange a proper birthday cake. And then says “apparently he doesn’t even like cake”. Apparently?? How the fuck do you have a child for 15 years and not know he doesn’t like cake? What a self-consumed weasel she is.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

hereforthetea03

Chatty Member
I’m loving how Trin has shown the collection but still managed to throw some subtle shade Loaf’s way. Like her comments about the ridiculous black “dress” being more of an extra long sweater and how she’s 163cm tall and anyone taller than her (ie loaf) would probably feel more comfortable wearing tights underneath so their bits don’t hang out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

clearharper

Chatty Member
Trin is doing the try on haul this morning. I know she won’t but a part me wishes she would do it with the same level of effort and care that Loaf does for other collaborators. No mention of stale old bun from Trin

I remember the last one Loaf showed all the clothes in a massive heap (either the floor or bed), filmed it all whilst holding her phone in shot and spoke about each piece for 5 seconds. She also did it about a week after the launch. It was late.

You could tell the care factor was “zero f*cks”.
Gosh Triniti. What a woman. Taking the high road but also saying it without saying it.
Trin we love you!

• Heart

icthruBS

VIP Member
Absolute fuck stick . Now she is saying that if you have curly hair ( loaf you have wavy at best btw) that the quality of the curl is based on your health and she is now healthy that’s why her “curls” are back . You fucking idiot , if you have ringlet curls , they are ringlets they don’t disappear if you are sick. If you have Afro hair , it’s Afro it doesn’t disappear if you are sick . Someone , take her out lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

charliechap

VIP Member
During the show off surgery bra stories, she said she couldn’t tan properly because she can’t lift her arms up… now 2 days later

IMG_9050.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She uses in relation to so fkn incorrectly I get such rage every time she says it lol. YES that is a reflection on me and maybe something I should work on but I won’t because I’m not an illiterate fuck.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Baby girls! Just jumping on here literally really quickly obviously in between flourishing and fulfilling and choosing the fith person in my circle wisely, behind my 4 kids who are soooo different from each other, to let you know that I got my eyebrows laminated! I have never had fillers or filters on my face, and the only Threads I have is the social media platform! I keep telling you this hahaha, you’re so crazy. Lamination can really change how your face looks!!!! WYULD!

Also my Insta stories have been another lesson in polarity and duality baby girls. I’m giving 1% of my coaching and mentoring to you for free to say thank you following me! The next session will be a special discounted price of $12,121.21. Anyway I’m so energetic today, like a ferret on speed! Where was I? Uuuuuum, oh yeah! If I concentrate on my top half (aka my higher self) when talking about surgery it literally means I had surgery on my bottom half (aka my low grounded energy vibration self). You were all DMing me about my bulgy flaps so I rang the only other big flapped narcissist called Sophie I know, Sophie Cachia, and she told me I should literally do something about it. I asked the doctor to give me a soulful yoni massage before he put me under. I haven’t looked yet, but he tells me the shape is like my favourite emoji: 🫶 ! I hope it’s as small and even as the pockets in my XXXXXS denim skirt! I might also sell it for $90! Hahaha, for the boys.

Have a blessed, healing and content night angels 🦄⭐💕🫶🩵

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Got her ugly tits redone. How predictable. Can’t wait to watch these look awful in no time.
She’s been driving or in car just about every day, so she’s either driving straight away and nut following surgeons advice, or yeah, nahhh she’s had nothing done except her arsehole bleached.

• Haha
Reactions: 32