Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Negdjak

Has anyone thought that maybe she has pre-recorded alot of her stories to use whilst she "recovers" from surgery. As we see snippets of her in the surgical bra but also see alot of videos with her catastrophic tits? I personally wouldn't put it past her that she had done this.
I thought so too, but the CH event was live and she didnt wear her recovery stuff then. 🤷

Reactions: 3
Take responsibility for everything today even if it’s not your fault

I already do that because of anxiety, it’s not fun lol
Same. So I'm struggling to see how anything productive or beneficial can be gained/learnt by her stupid suggestion of the day. Her "powerful" task, just like most other things she puts out there, could be so damaging

petty_cynical

VIP Member
Loaf does this quite often. Her followers drop to a certain amount then she’ll buy up in bulk for a week or so. Usually between 15-30k followers. She does it in smaller amounts daily in the hope no one figures it out. Last time she did it was when Pixie was aborted. I also think that’s why we see a decline daily of her followers. Instagram is likely deleting these bot accounts.

The fact that a few years ago any SGxCH drop would actually sell out in minutes whereas now only a small handful of lines have sold out a week after it was launched should be telling Cleo Harper old loaf is no longer relevant. If they choose to pay her big dollars for a collab, that’s on them.
It’ll be interesting to track this. I remember the stats in Jan went up.

I hadn’t realised Meta took any initiative to delete bot accounts.

ScumdogMillionheir

This cheesy crust is supposed to be a puufesssional as she keeps telling us with a management team AND an assistant and she still has the WORST time management. She does not take the brands she represents seriously. Repeatedly tells everyone it’s designed months in advance yet can’t get her low budget promos done on time or out in time. It’s so shoddy and sloppy no wonder she goes through management companies. Embarrassing!!

Get organised Loaf, you have been doing this shit for years and should have it down pat.
Take advice from actual professionals who have shoots planned and booked 6 months in advance and then a schedule to upload posts.

And while I’m at it who wears a trench coat on the GC lol 20° isn’t cold. Should have done the shoot at the snow or show cased a colder place. So many amazing winter locations to shoot but Loaf has zero creativity.

What kind of cut $$ wise would she make from CH?
Wtf is in her hand?

Reactions: 2

Negdjak

It on

It takes less than a month (or just on) to get your paperwork ready for a legal marriage so I’d be guessing they are legally married given she was flying to Melbourne for dress fittings.
You need to file the intent to get married at least 1 month beforehand.

I subscribed when she did her first range with them - never purchased anything from them though.. I’ve never seen a sale email from them to be honest but I usually just swipe and delete and not really give them much of a look but I think their “sales” are more in the form of bundle and save kind of things
I have seen a Boxing Day or was it Black Friday sale before. I think they do the buy two get one free in the crops? I purchased a few sports crops in those sales.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about Pixie and how she would have fitted in to all this, had she been allowed to live. Would this collection still have happened? Would Dr A be the main parent? Would she be more of a parent to the other kids? Who knows where Kai is now - probably shipped back to his grandparents.

It would be interesting to see 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did she terminate or have a stillbirth ??

• Wow
I’m not subscribed nor do I follow CH because of crusty roll, but do Cleo actually never discount anything like she says? I just find it hard to believe a company NEVER discounts stock unless Loaf organises a vip pack for followers 🫠
---
Look how awkward she is trying to make sure that there’s no video evidence of her thighs being able to touch

I wonder if she told all the guests today use filters if they video her 🤔🤔
I subscribed when she did her first range with them - never purchased anything from them though.. I’ve never seen a sale email from them to be honest but I usually just swipe and delete and not really give them much of a look but I think their “sales” are more in the form of bundle and save kind of things

WA girl here - I’m so confused about where she lives - doesn’t she live in Kingscliff NSW? So why is the car advertised as being in Burleigh QLD?

Reactions: 1