Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bagel brain, the best thing you can do for your girls is leave it up to literally ANYONE else to set examples for them in terms of feminism and relationships. You stay out of it. Thanks, babygurl.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bagel brain, the best thing you can do for your girls is leave it up to literally ANYONE else to set examples for them in terms of feminism and relationships. You stay out of it. Thanks, babygurl.
What a ridiculous word salad, she clearly doesn't know what feminism means 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gosh she's a cum guzzling gutter slut..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Gosh she's a cum guzzling gutter slut..
Loaf would probably take this as a compliment! WYULD! 🤣

I’m breaking my usual style of tit post to say that my brain hurts from reading and listening to Loaf today. Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls said ‘the limit does not exist!’.This is definitely true in relation to meanless Loaf word salad, but probably false in relation to my ability to decipher it and quickly apply my literally amazing humour to it. Maybe I just need some Ovaltine, new bedding, better sleep hygiene and a 7pm bed time. I’ll work on that because I already wake up at 5am in preparation to become a millionaire.

I also don’t know what’s up with her unprovoked and misaligned shade at taking a holiday. Does she remember how often she jets off to leave her kids for cactus? And she only shows us 1%! Oh wait, Adelaide, Bali, Coachella, Maldives etc don’t count because they were for a shoot and/or warehouse working bee, and that equals work, right? Silly me!

Loaf loves her life and finds joy in the meanless tasks, but hates sleeping alone, hates her G-wagon, hates driving to her doctors appointments, hates her acne-filled skin, hates a natural photo and hates parenting with restrictions (aka normal parenting). Is this polarity and duality that I just don’t get? Maybe I need a mentorship to help me grey think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Loaf would probably take this as a compliment! WYULD! 🤣

I’m breaking my usual style of tit post to say that my brain hurts from reading and listening to Loaf today. Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls said ‘the limit does not exist!’.This is definitely true in relation to meanless Loaf word salad, but probably false in relation to my ability to decipher it and quickly apply my literally amazing humour to it. Maybe I just need some Ovaltine, new bedding, better sleep hygiene and a 7pm bed time. I’ll work on that because I already wake up at 5am in preparation to become a millionaire.

I also don’t know what’s up with her unprovoked and misaligned shade at taking a holiday. Does she remember how often she jets off to leave her kids for cactus? And she only shows us 1%! Oh wait, Adelaide, Bali, Coachella, Maldives etc don’t count because they were for a shoot and/or warehouse working bee, and that equals work, right? Silly me!

Loaf loves her life and finds joy in the meanless tasks, but hates sleeping alone, hates her G-wagon, hates driving to her doctors appointments, hates her acne-filled skin, hates a natural photo and hates parenting with restrictions (aka normal parenting). Is this polarity and duality that I just don’t get? Maybe I need a mentorship to help me grey think?
Yesss, and she talks about not taking a holiday, but also talks about craving time not looking after her kids, and travel being one of the things she values most 🙃

Reactions: 6
Ugh she's such an idiot. She's trying to be like oh look at me I'm not like other girls im cool pick me i love men
The gas part is she hasn't even seen the dam movie so she doesn't know what she's talking about at all. Idiot.
And her girls seeing the barbie movie is the least of her worries for them when they have her as a mother
The only people complaining about the barbie movie are men and this stale bagel

Reactions: 10
So is the consensus that she’s had new tits and that’s what her surgery BS is all about? They do look less saggy and empty now.

Reactions: 3
So is the consensus that she’s had new tits and that’s what her surgery BS is all about? They do look less saggy and empty now.
Do you think maybe she’s just had a fat graft? Not that she’s got much fat on her. But plastic surgeons do a lot of that these days. It looks like the crater between her tits has disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you think maybe she’s just had a fat graft? Not that she’s got much fat on her. But plastic surgeons do a lot of that these days. It looks like the crater between her tits has disappeared.
She would have needed the the fat taken from somewhere. Its often from the stomach but she wouldn't have enough fat. I didn't have enough enough fat so they took it from my inner thighs. This would also be noticeable. I had hectic bruising for weeks.

Reactions: 6
Triniti you are so bloody diplomatic
---
New profile pic for anyone that wants in. What on earth is going on with that face?
---
Much Ballet. Coordination about as on fleek as her eyebrows.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if it was major breast surgery. Her range of motion doesn’t seem to of been impacted too badly??

Reactions: 8
It’s awful.. I work in the industry as does my partner we see so many women in particular negatively impacted by these people, products and programs. I spend so much time re-educating women who have fallen for these narratives, and new Mums that feel like they are somehow failing because they don’t look like these women, or returning to training too soon because people like Sophie claim their programs are designed by women’s physio etc. but don’t understand we all have unique requirements.
Thank you!!
I honestly believe that people like Loaf, Kayla, etc are causing so many issues. It makes me so mad - I work in sports and health now too and it’s crazy that women and girls are turning to these people. It scares me that my daughter may find someone like this and actually listen. I hope not (and I intend to raise her with kindness, boundaries and confidence) BUT that any girls (and especially teens and new mums) feel less than or inadequate because of people like this infuriated me.
These people are more than just entertaining to watch self implode - they are dangerous.
bleep Cob is horrendous and I hope her karma hits soon; so that her kids can have a better shot, her friends/family can heal and her ‘followers’ can start to feel better about themselves.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.